Rotate the planet with solar energy

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Blain
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Blain » 08/11/10, 13:13

Hello

To resume the thread,
It is to direct a system of planetary connection of transmission of electricity.

France has in place elected representatives of the people close to the field who are the presidents of regions.
Regions receiving directly from Europe subsidies to develop their own territory.
The presidents of regions, would have a voting power each equivalent to a number of points corresponding to its number of fellow citizens, this to transpose the system on the elected (or equivalent) of other countries.
So the executive committee is multi-cultural, multi-confessional, multi-political (do not fix too much on France, you will tell me that they are rather multi-pink).

By the voting power of each representative already in place, with a power to the height of its citizens, (each voter has as many points as he has to administer). So the users are fairly represented.

The control of the system is already more imaginable.

Greetings.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/11/10, 13:36

... you better stop thinking about something rotten at the bottom. You would like the states to be subjected to blackmail as it was observed by Ukraine with Russian gas! Result: two other gas pipelines are under construction to avoid Ukraine ... So your postulate is nimportenawak ...

You want a new form of segregation! But how should the average citizen be held responsible and suffer the consequences of government mistakes and be restricted? de facto, access to electricity? It would be totally unfair. It could happen to you (which in this case would be a boomerang effect ...) What about businesses that could also be run under the same dictate: failure to be able to respect their contracts requiring them to deliver within strict deadlines ... You have not felt the effects of the shortage due to the strikes (several hundreds of millions of euros lost)? You did not spontaneously think about it? It shows your HUGE gaps!

In addition to being inhumane, it is totally unrealistic with the electrical energy that needs to circulate continuously. No way to turn off the tap without potentially cutting the supply to countries that would be for nothing ... And without preventing them from selling their excess production to those who need it! By the very nature of the principle of transmission of electricity, it is technically not feasible or at the gigantic investment price (multiplication of lines HT) which finds no justification.

In addition, it would be likely to shoot Desertec, the only valid alternative and fully oppational oil!

So thank you for stopping a totally useless and intellectually indefensible buzz.
Last edited by Obamot the 08 / 11 / 10, 13: 51, 1 edited once.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 08/11/10, 13:51

in any case a planetary electrical network will not be built in a day

it will be first of all a country that has sunshine that will build big solar power plant and sell to the nearest countries ... and if it works well the nearest countries will strengthen their network to sell the energy further, and we will expand solar power plants

and as for all other trade there will be lots of different interlaced roads

the global network is not the current issue! the first question is to build the right solar plants

not necessarily in the sahara, we can start with the south of France and Spain

even if some calculate that sahara + transport loss is better than southern France, one does not prevent the other
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/11/10, 13:55

Certainly, but the global electricity grid already exists, it's about expanding it and modernizing it. Certainly not restrictively in the extension phase. We should stop this troll ...
0 x
Blain
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Blain » 08/11/10, 17:05

Desertec, that's exactly where I was coming from, I did not know, I'm reassured, so the global network is a dozen Desertec connected to each other to overcome the lack of cheap storage that is to go back water upstream of the dams, if the systems are self-sufficient, in winter and in summer, a system Desertec overkill for the immediate needs, the excess of power is used to make fresh water which is easily storable, especially since fresh water is more in demand during the strong solar activity. So the Desertec, grow and multiply.

Greetings
0 x