This graphene circuit produces energy indefinitely

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: This graphene circuit produces energy indefinitely

by Obamot » 30/03/21, 14:08

ABC2019 wrote:And Thibado the same, he didn't answer me because he had a swimming pool,

So you lied to us since it doesn't come out here 4 mail / s from him (which you said you faithfully reported ...) it's not true.
On the other hand, you have been chatty with him, certainly! The poor man, he couldn't take it anymore! We understand it! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Then you go to step 2, during which I told you that he had already answered you.
And the answer was in his previous message, as before, you wanted to introduce notions in HIS experience, which were not his (your fantasies) good, osef.

Go swimming if you want, but above all, don't take cold, your health is fragile and your skin is dry : Cheesy:
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 30/03/21, 17:07

Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:And Thibado the same, he didn't answer me because he had a swimming pool,

So you lied to us since it doesn't come out here 4 mail / s from him (which you said you faithfully reported ...) it's not true.
On the other hand, you have been chatty with him, certainly! The poor man, he couldn't take it anymore! We understand it! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Then you go to step 2, during which I told you that he had already answered you.
And the answer was in his previous message, as before, you wanted to introduce notions in HIS experience, which were not his (your fantasies) good, osef.

Go swimming if you want, but above all, don't take cold, your health is fragile and your skin is dry : Cheesy:

sorry, I didn't understand anything at all.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 30/03/21, 17:23

ABC2019 wrote:sorry, I didn't understand anything at all.

0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"