This graphene circuit produces energy indefinitely

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: This graphene circuit produces energy indefinitely

by Obamot » 29/03/21, 21:27

As you keep (you and the other funny ones) only to bet on the tocards (vaccines, remdesivir, PCR tests, and other CFR poisonings ...) + the lie and the bad times, it will not make a difference big difference with your usual intox .... : Cheesy:

Finally, we will no longer know who to believe ... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Who sows the wind ... you looked for me ... but there you will reap : Twisted:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/03/21, 21:31

okay ... go to bed too : Mrgreen:

damn it would have suited me 1000 € for the holidays :(
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/03/21, 21:36

Lying what? : Cheesy: inventions-innovations / this-graphene-circuit-indefinitely-produced-of-energy-t16577-620.html # p439020

He is very well this Professor Thibado, start the bet with him, for the moment you are the redneck! : Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/03/21, 21:39

Obamot wrote:Lying what? : Cheesy: inventions-innovations / this-graphene-circuit-indefinitely-produced-of-energy-t16577-620.html # p439020

He is very well this Professor Thibado, start the bet with him, for the moment you are the redneck! : Mrgreen:

I would have done well but he answers me more, I call that to slip the tail between the legs.

Like you, you are sure to be right but on the condition of especially not bet money, not crazy : Mrgreen:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/03/21, 21:53

My poor man, if we had to bet on all the subjects on which you screw up, you would already be at the restaurants of the heart : Cheesy:
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/03/21, 21:58

Obamot wrote:My poor man, if we had to bet on all the subjects on which you screw up, you would already be at the restaurants of the heart : Cheesy:

or not : Mrgreen: .. chicken anyway !!!
0 x

moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 29/03/21, 23:00

Obamot wrote:
So it finally works, it's cool. : Wink:
Another topic on which ABC is planted ... : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

It is the same photo as in otobre. : Lol:
here https://scx1.b-cdn.net/csz/news/800a/20 ... istsbu.jpg

and Thibado's spiel the same too.
We are waiting for reproduction by an independent lab.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/03/21, 23:11

moinsdewatt wrote:It is the same photo as in otobre. : Lol:
here https://scx1.b-cdn.net/csz/news/800a/20 ... istsbu.jpg

and Thibado's spiel the same too.
We are waiting for reproduction by an independent lab.

finally, it's true: this graphene circuit produces energy indefinitely ... in the neurons of internet gogos! : Mrgreen:

but there is no reproduction of anything to expect: Thibado NEVER wrote, AT ANY TIME, that he had produced direct current with his system. In all published articles, labor and heat exchanged are NIL. So of course his experiments are reproducible, they never violated the second principle - and they never produced any useful energy.

It is just in front of the comm services that it is sunny saying "yeah maybe it could work that I could make the current if it is" and all the gogos say "ouaaaaaah ....", but y never had anything more.

It's just a big joke.
0 x

izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 29/03/21, 23:22

In addition, a µP from the 70s to illustrate the modernity of the trick, you have to dare https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorola_68000 : Twisted:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/03/21, 05:10

Picture "illustration”As they say in the press, so if it's just based on that, you've got it all wrong.

moinsdewatt wrote:We are waiting for reproduction by an independent lab.
As for “vaccines” :?: : Twisted: : Twisted: : Twisted:

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:We have before us a major step forward for a better future. Thank you to these scientists for advancing science in this way!

It is also my opinion in [mode intox Pedro copied / pasted “ON”] : Mrgreen:

So it's very, very cool that it works before our eyes! Thank you to this major breakthrough for a better future! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
1 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"