This graphene circuit produces energy indefinitely

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Christophe

Re: This graphene circuit produces energy indefinitely

by Christophe » 30/10/20, 12:53

No I don't think so ... here it is a fluctuation of the molecular layers ...

Which doesn't make the Atmos clocks less interesting (which I didn't know before your message)

Otherwise happy to see you pass here Nono! 8)
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 30/10/20, 13:29

Christophe wrote:Another article (if not already posted above? I know more ...), there is in particular this diagram:

energy-production-circuit-graphene-diodes.jpeg

According to Kumar, graphene and the circuit share a symbiotic relationship. Although the thermal environment applies work to the load resistor, the graphene and the circuit are at the same temperature and heat does not flow between the two. This is an important distinction, because a temperature difference between the graphene and the circuit, in an energy producing circuit, would contradict the second law of thermodynamics on entropy. This therefore means that the second law of thermodynamics is not violated.
The team's next goal is to determine whether direct current can be stored in a capacitor for later use, a goal that requires the circuit to be miniaturized and structured on a silicon wafer or chip. If millions of these tiny circuits could be built on a 1 millimeter by 1 millimeter chip, they could serve as a low-power battery alternative.

so either they suck and do not understand the second principle, or they are crooks who produce incomprehensible gibberish to convince gogos to give them money, like "sniffer planes".

To read some reactions of the thread, they are likely to get there : Mrgreen: .
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/10/20, 13:38

And here it is again ... pffff ...

Remember what I told you yesterday about psychological violence ...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 30/10/20, 13:47

Christophe wrote:And here it is again ... pffff ...

Remember what I told you yesterday about psychological violence ...

what do you call psychological violence? is when we tell children that Santa Claus does not exist?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/10/20, 13:49

I didn't know you had worked on the subject ...

We are still waiting for your detailed analysis of official publications ...
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 30/10/20, 17:16

nonoLeRobot wrote:It would not be the same principle as Atmos clocks ( https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pendule_Atmos )

It exploits temperature variations as clocks exploit pressure variations.

It's not really interesting from an energy point of view (because very low) but it seems great to me to avoid chemical batteries everywhere.

I did not know these clocks, thank you. : Wink:

Yes it is the same principle except that with graphene- or resistance, are thermal fluctuations instead of pressure fluctuations. ( : Mrgreen: for ABC)

With this new clue, ABC may finally understand his mistake, not to say his stubborn blindness .... : roll:
et Izy in the same line. : Wink:
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 30/10/20, 17:22

Christophe wrote:I didn't know you had worked on the subject ...

We are still waiting for your detailed analysis of official publications ...

the official publications I have seen all say there is zero work exchanged and zero heat exchanged right? I have no problem with them.

And anyway the second principle says thatthere is no possibility of producing work from a monothermal source.
And so all those who claim that they can do it, without violating the second principle, are necessarily liars. There is no need to do extensive studies of anything to draw this conclusion.
0 x

ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 30/10/20, 17:26

eclectron wrote:
nonoLeRobot wrote:It would not be the same principle as Atmos clocks ( https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pendule_Atmos )

It exploits temperature variations as clocks exploit pressure variations.

It's not really interesting from an energy point of view (because very low) but it seems great to me to avoid chemical batteries everywhere.

I did not know these clocks, thank you. : Wink:

Yes it is the same principle except that with graphene- or resistance, are thermal fluctuations instead of pressure fluctuations. ( : Mrgreen: for ABC)

the pressure fluctuations in question are much greater than the statistical fluctuations of an equilibrium system, and JUST come from the fact that the atmosphere is NOT an equilibrium system, the main reason being that it is heated by the Sun to 6000 K and cools in space to 2,7 K. The Atmos mechanism only recovers a tiny fraction of the enormous production of entropy created in this process, it absolutely does nothing magical. It's totally different from the problem of a source to thermal equilibrium.

Your remarks seem to show that you are still quite far from understanding the difference between the two ...
0 x

izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 30/10/20, 17:27

No but : roll: there is a concern in addition to the second principle.

The noise of the resistor is only a few µV, how you plan to cross the conduction threshold of the diodes which requires at least 200 mV :?: :?: :P : Mrgreen:
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 30/10/20, 18:03

ABC2019 wrote:
Your remarks seem to show that you are still quite far from understanding the difference between the two ...

Your remarks seem to show that you are still far enough from having understood : Mrgreen:
(AVG like blindness, don't you prefer?)
Yet you have almost everything in front of you now ...
You say you have a good memory, you think you're smart, you should find out?
A final clue in the form of a question: what is a thermal fluctuation (thermal agitation) if not a time variation between 2 temperatures ? : Mrgreen:
But Môssieur the thermodynamicist is only interested in average values ​​(avg in english : Wink: one more clue : Lol: ), then he sees nothing, understands nothing of reality which is finer than his coarse glasses.

Condolences Izy... if you had followed from the beginning:
Nobody intends to do anything really useful with resistances but it is possible in theory, no physical law prohibits it. It's just to discuss the principle.
And the levels are worse than what you expect, we are more in the nV / Hz ^ 0.5
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"