This graphene circuit produces energy indefinitely

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: This graphene circuit produces energy indefinitely

by ABC2019 » 27/10/20, 18:51

no problem, I too am a little tired of looping, I will wait to answer that you give a balance of work and heat in your resistance, that Obamot tell me if he agrees or not with the definition of the lethality given in the WHO document that I provided him, and that janic enlightens us on the epistemological status of homeopathy.

Yes I know, my questions are super aggressive !!! Image Image
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 27/10/20, 19:27

ABC2019 wrote:I too am a little tired of looping
For me, thermodynamics has no secrets for you, on the other hand the pedagogy to explain it to neophytes is not that. : Lol:

You failed to give an understandable reason why the stirring energy of electrons at room temperature absolutely cannot be extracted, whether from a classical resistance or from graphene does not change anything, the same for the 'Casimir effect (I extrapolate : Mrgreen: ).

For me there is no doubt, but even said like that, Electron and obamot will continue to disbelieve us (Doctor Who is doing it well, so why not : Twisted: )
... you're right, leave it alone : Mrgreen:
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 27/10/20, 19:36

izentrop wrote:For me there is no doubt

Well that's wrong.
So I'll make you question yourself.

What is the difference between a 50Hz generator and a white noise generator?

From how many mixed frequencies does a generator become unusable?

Is a 1000Vpp white noise voltage generator usable or not?

From what low voltage does a white noise generator become unusable in theory (no practical considerations)?
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 27/10/20, 19:49

If energy is extracted from a generator regardless of its spectral composition (single frequency or white noise), the free enthalpy must be preserved.

And so the graphene circuit (subject of this discussion) cools down.
It can only generate energy if something warms it up to keep it at constant T

If what you're talking about is a high efficiency graphene thermocouple, then that gets pretty damn interesting. : Shock:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/10/20, 19:54

eclectron wrote:From what low voltage does a white noise generator become unusable in theory (no practical considerations)?

from the moment when its power per unit frequency falls below the limit of thermal noise (kb T) - precisely the value of natural fluctuations.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/10/20, 20:00

izentrop wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:I too am a little tired of looping
For me, thermodynamics has no secrets for you, on the other hand the pedagogy to explain it to neophytes is not that. : Lol:

You failed to give an understandable reason why the stirring energy of electrons at room temperature absolutely cannot be extracted, whether from a classical resistance or from graphene does not change anything, the same for the 'Casimir effect (I extrapolate : Mrgreen: ).

this is normal, I have not tried, since statistical fluctuations are not the responsibility of thermodynamics :). The thermo only deals with statistical sets with the limit N-> infinite, in reality all the statistical quantities are defined to the nearest thermal fluctuations. You have to use the mecha stat to describe them, and there it is more technical. but what must be remembered is that fluctuations remain only fluctuations, and cannot be "harvested", because any system seeking to "harvest" them is itself subject to fluctuations which make it inoperative.

It is much more technical to demonstrate (fluctuation-dissipation theorem) but you can take my word for it :).
0 x

izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 27/10/20, 20:33

eclectron wrote:generator
is an overused term. In reality it does not generate anything, it only transforms one energy into another, always with a little loss in the process.
ABC2019 wrote:fluctuations remain only fluctuations, and cannot be "harvested", because any system seeking to "harvest" them is itself subject to fluctuations which make it inoperative.
You confirm, "fluctuation" is indeed more meaningful than "white noise" or "Casimir effect" to understand that we can not get anything out of it.
ABC2019 wrote:It's much more technical to demonstrate (fluctuation-dissipation theorem) but you can take my word for it.
I trust you in this area.

It does not mean that I give you my approval for other subjects like the RC : Twisted:
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 27/10/20, 23:52

izentrop wrote:
eclectron wrote:generator
is an overused term. In reality it does not generate anything, it only transforms one energy into another, always with a little loss in the process.

Uh ... like any generator ?! : roll:
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/10/20, 10:50

Another article (if not already posted above? I know more ...), there is in particular this diagram:

energy-production-circuit-graphene-diodes.jpeg
circuit-production-energie-graphene-diodes.jpeg (18.35 KiB) Viewed 1197 times

1 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 30/10/20, 12:02

It would not be the same principle as Atmos clocks ( https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pendule_Atmos )

It exploits temperature variations as clocks exploit pressure variations.

It's not really interesting from an energy point of view (because very low) but it seems great to me to avoid chemical batteries everywhere.
3 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"