This graphene circuit produces energy indefinitely

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: This graphene circuit produces energy indefinitely

by ABC2019 » 08/10/20, 14:26

eclectron wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
To talk about these things without saying c ... ies, you still have to understand the basic principles.

Could you consider 1 second that we stammer before understanding something?

You just had to explain, if you had understood the operation. : Mrgreen:
Apart from saying that they are c ... ies, and noting that I used an abuse of language at the beginning, we haven't heard much from you.

to clarify, I was not talking about you specifically.
But good to hear a guy discussing a score by Mozart and then realizing that he can't even read the notes, you'll admit it's a little weird, isn't it?

I have tried a quick little exposition of the above subject, but if you want additional explanations, don't hesitate to ask!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/10/20, 14:42

Yes, yes, yes, well that was copy / paste wikipedia ... So yes we ask ... We do not hesitate ... Image Image

And if you explained all the steps of the process on the video in detail :?:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/10/20, 15:02

0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 08/10/20, 15:08

Obamot wrote:Yes, yes, yes, well that was copy / paste wikipedia ...

So for me "copy paste" means a specific thing: copy and paste, so exactly the same words in the same order to make the same sentence. It's also called plagiarism.

But since I wrote everything from my head without looking on wikipedia, it would surprise me very much if you find A SINGLE SENTENCE of what I wrote strictly identical to a sentence from wikipedia, or even from any website .

Subsequently, since the physical theories are precise, obviously what I'm saying is the same as what is marked in substance on wikipedia or in any book on thermodynamics. And still happy. You know if I write you the notes of the scale: Do, Ré, Mi, Fa, Sol, La, Si, Do, without looking, I'm willing to bet it's the same as on Wikipedia : Mrgreen: .

And if not I do not find particularly interest in dissecting the video, I just say that the systems of generation of electricity "just from the ambient temperature", it is prohibited by the second principle, and thus either that n does not exist, or it would have an immense impact in all physics, which is clearly not the case. All that can best be measured around a microscopic system are thermal fluctuations around equilibrium (which we know how to estimate and predict well), but in no case a generator in the usual sense of term.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/10/20, 16:08

And hop, like that you do not get involved and you do not respond. A whole slice of bread to say nothing concrete (on the initial question)

As usual...

Physicist of my two Image Image

Whether it's any, trolls, as soon as you scratch a little, it's the abyssal void.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 08/10/20, 18:00

Obamot wrote:And hop, like that you do not get involved and you do not respond. A whole slice of bread to say nothing concrete (on the initial question)

it's not my fault you don't understand what I'm saying ...
0 x

eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 08/10/20, 19:36

ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
To talk about these things without saying c ... ies, you still have to understand the basic principles.

Could you consider 1 second that we stammer before understanding something?

Apart from saying that they are c ... ies, and noting that I used an abuse of language at the beginning, we haven't heard much from you.

It's good to know that when you quote me, you are not talking to me. : roll:
I quote you and therefore answer you. : Mrgreen:

If I may, I would note in you a methodological problem: To approach any subject, it is first preferable to seek to understand it before answering it.
But no, ABC is above that! : Lol:
The knowledge that you project is possibly outside the domain of validity for the problem considered.

In order to understand the possibility of extracting electrical energy from heat, a very simple method will be followed. In theory and without raping anyone. You will get on with Carnot afterwards if that makes you happy. : Mrgreen:

In my opinion, I'm not going to teach you anything but you probably never considered this theoretical possibility:
Any electrical conductor subjected to a temperature above 0 ° K, generates a noise voltage at its terminals.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruit_thermique

Ambient temperature is more than enough to generate nV in a piece of copper wire.
This voltage can be measured, it is REAL and it annoys even electronics engineers who want to amplify useful signals and not noise.

I got big IF. : Mrgreen:
Si we had rectifying components capable of rectifying nVs and without noticeable loss, that would be won.
One could extract electricity from the ambient temperature, without needing a cold source.
Carnot has just made an attack! : Lol:

Can you imagine the possibility that another system more astute than the one I have just described and technically feasible, exploits this thermal agitation of atoms?
Consider, before saying it is impossible because you invoke physical laws inappropriate to the framework of the considered problem.

So no Christophe , no more 1 for ABC's spiel on thermodynamics, it is irrelevant, even if what is said is undoubtedly true for a problem other than the one which interests us here (not read in full)
1 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/10/20, 00:29

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:And hop, like that you do not get involved and you do not respond. A whole slice of bread to say nothing concrete (on the initial question)

it's not my fault you don't understand what I'm saying ...
Oh yes, but you don't make the effort to tell yourself:
- “in view of what the video shows - and in the event that it would work - here is what i would see in principle highlighted!"

Flop.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/10/20, 01:06

New Graphene Circuit to Produce Limitless Clean Energy, Contradicting Feynman
https://interestingengineering.com/new- ... ng-feynman

: Arrowd: Scientific publication : Arrowd:
https://journals.aps.org/pre/pdf/10.110 ... 102.042101

ABSTRACT
At room temperature, micron-sized sheets of freestanding graphene are in constant motion, even in the presence of an applied bias voltage. We quantify the out-of-plane movement by collecting the displacement current using a nearby small-area metal electrode and present an Ito-Langevin model for the motion coupled to a circuit containing diodes. Numerical simulations show that the system reaches thermal equilibrium and the average rates of heat and work provided by stochastic thermodynamics tend quickly to zero. However, there is power dissipated by the load resistor, and its time average is exactly equal to the power supplied by the thermal bath. The exact power formula is similar to Nyquist's noise power formula, except that the rate of change of diode resistance significantly boosts the output power, and the movement of the graphene shifts the power spectrum to lower frequencies. We have calculated the equilibrium average of the power by asymptotic and numerical methods. Excellent agreement is found between experiment and theory.

9C8EF537-9D21-4B52-BB27-487061F80F6B.png
9C8EF537-9D21-4B52-BB27-487061F80F6B.png (122.63 Kio) Consulté 817 fois

01FB7038-F1DC-4A9A-B672-1B1BF1355E89.png
01FB7038-F1DC-4A9A-B672-1B1BF1355E89.png (112.17 Kio) Consulté 817 fois

25AA4456-141C-4364-A22A-2530E7530D09.png
25AA4456-141C-4364-A22A-2530E7530D09.png (38.95 KiB) Viewed 817 times

558C9862-0E99-435D-878D-EF19F71BDC67.png
558C9862-0E99-435D-878D-EF19F71BDC67.png (54.82 Kio) Consulté 817 fois

2902AD48-98C9-4601-AA1A-6E8B5745DEE2.png
2902AD48-98C9-4601-AA1A-6E8B5745DEE2.png (97.74 Kio) Consulté 817 fois

1CB41412-7A0D-4353-821A-19B535979174.png
1CB41412-7A0D-4353-821A-19B535979174.png (53.81 KiB) Viewed 817 times

6E308A29-C82C-43F3-8864-E0C854A0A30A.png
6E308A29-C82C-43F3-8864-E0C854A0A30A.png (47.51 Kio) Consulté 817 fois

https://journals.aps.org/pre/abstract/1 ... 102.042101
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 09/10/20, 07:49

eclectron wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:Could you consider 1 second that we stammer before understanding something?

It's good to know that when you quote me, you are not talking to me. : roll:
I quote you and therefore answer you. : Mrgreen:

If I may, I would note in you a methodological problem: To approach any subject, it is first preferable to seek to understand it before answering it.
But no, ABC is above that! : Lol:
The knowledge that you project is possibly outside the domain of validity for the problem considered.

you do not seem to know the difference between particular knowledge on a given subject, and a universal principle of physics.

Carnot had tackled an engineering problem: how to calculate the maximum efficiency of a thermal machine? historically it was because James Watt had dramatically improved the efficiency of Newcomen's steam engine that was invented to pump water from coal mines, by separating the cooling compartment (condenser) from the boiler. Suddenly it took a lot less coal to pump the same amount of water, which of course interested coal mine operators who had to spend less on their pumps. Suddenly the engineers asked the physicists: but is there a limit to the performance? Could we reduce the quantity of charcoal as much as we want, or even invent a pump that works "without charcoal"?
Note that this is what would happen with an electricity converter that would operate "with room temperature". You have your converter which takes energy from the ambient temperature, you charge a battery with it and you feed an electric motor, and hop neither seen nor known I confuse you.
Except that it is not possible. At the beginning Carnot postulated that it was not possible, and deduced a universal limit to the yield, which turned out to be the right one, and later it was understood that this impossibility came from very deep statistical considerations and applied to all statistical sets of a large number of atoms - well beyond steam engines, it applies to ALL macroscopic systems, without exception.

In order to understand the possibility of extracting electrical energy from heat, a very simple method will be followed. In theory and without raping anyone. You will get on with Carnot afterwards if that makes you happy. : Mrgreen:

In my opinion, I'm not going to teach you anything but you probably never considered this theoretical possibility:
Any electrical conductor subjected to a temperature above 0 ° K, generates a noise voltage at its terminals.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruit_thermique

Ambient temperature is more than enough to generate nV in a piece of copper wire.
This voltage can be measured, it is REAL and it annoys even electronics engineers who want to amplify useful signals and not noise.

I got big IF. : Mrgreen:
Si we had rectifying components capable of rectifying nVs and without noticeable loss, that would be won.
One could extract electricity from the ambient temperature, without needing a cold source.
Carnot has just made an attack! : Lol:

Can you imagine the possibility that another system more astute than the one I have just described and technically feasible, exploits this thermal agitation of atoms?
Consider, before saying it is impossible because you invoke physical laws inappropriate to the framework of the considered problem.

The principles of thermodynamics are not "inappropriate to the context of the problem under consideration." They are universal. What you are showing is that you are resistant to the idea that there are universal laws.

Can you imagine that if you put N objects in a bag and you remove them all, you don't have the same number as at the start? (this is the subject of the short story "Les Tigres Bleus" by Jose Luis Borges)? do you think it is possible "for certain objects"? or not ?

Do as you want, the advantage of universal laws is that it saves you wasting time looking for things that will never work, because they would contradict them (and sometimes losing your money by getting ripped off). by crooks who make you believe they will get there) But nobody forbids you to waste your time, you are free to do so. You are also free to give the money you want to crooks.
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"