Theory of the Universons by Claude Poher

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 19/05/11, 01:14

Christophe wrote:Did you "register"?

Finally it seems less crazy to me ...

But why not make it public?

Well, it is, everyone can access
and I guess the author has tried or published many of these essays

I will be curious to know the opinions of peers

Yes, registration takes 2 minutes
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/05/11, 10:41

Is there a test report or installation somewhere?
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 19/05/11, 16:38

It is about understanding gravitation fundamentally, a hyperdifficult subject, which has blocked physicists since the 1930s.
Since the inertial mass is the same as that of gravitation, the whole structure of our universe is behind this problem: mass and Higgs boson of the inertial mass field, space-time structure and gravitation, special and general relativity, graviton, or other particle. in gravitation.

So at the theoretical level very, very, very, difficult and therefore very great doubts about any theory of the type of universons in fact variant of gravitons which convey the energy of gravitation between stars and galaxies, in fact enormous who claims to solve everything !!
See and read the links that have already thought for us in:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graviton
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graviton
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universon
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discussion:Universon

To read this, the ideas are not conceptually new:
http://www.conspirovniscience.com/forum ... wsujet=262

The theory only makes sense with experimental evidence, because you can invent anything without any relation to reality ?.
Now it seems that there is a lack of external experimental reproductions.
Very strong discharge pulses can give significant noise confused with the claimed effect.
Mistakes are very easy in this case.
His universes because of the mass according to him, should be visible in the search for the Higgs boson, in the accelerators, putting their energy in the magnets neighboring superconducting coils which should heat and click while destroying the accelerator of 40Km !!.

In addition I hate the system of registration sites to be able to read what they claim to be revolutionary and brilliant.
The article could be on arxiv freely instead of falling on error 404 repeatedly !!

Anyway if he is right, he must create free energy and shave free very quickly !!

And we will no longer argue, we will walk for free like UFOs through galaxies at the speed of light to return to Earth in less than 20 years to see our Earth aged millions of years !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/05/11, 17:08

Practical question: I split this topic?

The relationship between the words of POHER and the subject of 2005 ... about Gifnet ... is quite distant!
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 20/05/11, 00:06

yes, it would be nice to dedicate an independent subject on this subject

Wiki wrote:The theory of Universons is the name given by its author, Claude Poher, to a work which he presents as being a new theory of gravitation. This work was the subject of a book intended for the general public in 2003, and in 1 of a scientific publication in the journal in: European Physical Journal2010. It should be noted that this article has been suspended since May 2, 21 by the editor-in-chief and the journal, for further investigation of the results presented.

It has been a year,
What investigations are we talking about? who is working on the subject?

And precisely, I just read an article on S&V concerning a whole series of galaxies whose stars do not move as they should according to general relativity

the beginning of new physics!
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/05/11, 02:27

I do not know if we are up to it (physical level) to be able to judge ... at least me!

Okay, I'm splitting.

Ah but I was telling myself that it reminded me of something of the term "Universons", there is an article which presents his book on the site since 2006:

https://www.econologie.com/gravitation-l ... -2617.html

By Claude Poher, Editions du Rocher - Oct. 2003 - 308 pages - ISBN: 2-268-04789-X, Paperback - Black and White

The author demonstrates that the interstellar journeys of humanity are possible, and explains why they are. This book is the fruit of more than two decades of personal research and patient collection of experimental verifications
The first part analyzes the main difficulties to overcome to allow humans to travel between the stars. The second part presents a new quantum theory of gravitation developed by the author, based on facts from multiple observations. This new theory is successfully confronted with several experimental results. It is, first of all, confirmed by the trajectory of all distant interplanetary probes. But it is also corroborated by the speed of stars in galaxies. This theory thus shows a natural solution to interstellar travel. The third part proposes a new means of interstellar space propulsion. The comparative analysis of the characteristics of this type of propulsion with data from numerous testimonies of UFO sightings in the world, for more than half a century, is particularly eloquent. The concepts developed by the author, and which were born from his official research on the UFO phenomenon, seem to bring a real scientific, technical, industrial and social revolution for humanity

Excerpts: "The quantum theory of gravity, which is explained in the book, turns out to have far-reaching potential consequences for humanity. This is a" well-hidden ", but real, feature of Nature, which is thus brought to light. (...) Indeed, this prediction means that gravitation, that is to say, gravity, is quantized. And, if it is quantized, it is because it There is, everywhere in the Universe, a colossal energy from which it seems possible to draw grandiose applications. " "Wherever the gravitational acceleration is very weak, the importance of the quantum fluctuations associated with the cosmological flux of Universons becomes preponderant." (...) "(...) there are very many possible potential applications relating to the discovery of the quantification of gravitation. It would be time to talk about it !!! "

I confirm: I will not have the level to follow! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: (but I only ask to learn!)

I still have doubts about the possibility, in the XNUMXst century, of the birth of a new branch of physics by an "isolated" engineer ... Faraday (and many others) in his time was. also more or less ... but it was a very different time in terms of physics!
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 20/05/11, 11:01

JPP had given his opinion (but since Poher is not his best friend .. : Lol: )
a priori at the experimental level he rediscovered the piezoelectric effect ...
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/05/11, 12:01

I believe that JPP does not like any other French scientist ... well it is the impression that it gives ...

Me I'm wrong?
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 20/05/11, 15:42

First, it is good to know and understand a minimum, current knowledge in physics, as for the origin of the mass, the Higgs boson:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boson_de_Higgs
much more info in English:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgs_boson

And it is necessary to understand all the bases of current physics, quantum mechanical of the particles, symmetries, quantum fields, superconductivity and associated fields, concept which is at the origin of the Higgs field, more clever model than that of Poher, ( him much more classic with a stream of universe particles emitted and re-emitted, without associated quantum field, which is much more essential), because the vacuum, is quantum with a field which has an effect similar to a superconductor which expels a magnetic field on a length of penetration, analogous to a mass, mathematically, for the photons thus expelled by the superconductor.

Since this affects the very structure of the microscopic universe on the scale of 13 billion years, it is extremely difficult to get a coherent model complete with all the experimental observations, in particular a model capable of calculating the masses of particles, gravitation, general relativity, (mass connection and curvature of space time), etc ... and I doubt that Poher in his corner is able to do much better than tens of thousands of physicists in 80 years !!
Looking at his theory and his experiences, it is likely to discover major inconsistencies like past theories, given the real complexity.
Given the complexity of elementary particles, the basic structure of the universe escapes us and the probability of discovering it simply with simple experiments is almost zero.
Its universes are like the Higgs boson, an attempt to discover the particle of god whose field fills the whole universe.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 20/05/11, 22:32

An interesting link:

The criticism is severe
http://perso.numericable.fr/wolf424/uni ... rsons.html

and M. POHER is at the origin of the creation of GEPAN
http://rr0.org/org/eu/fr/cnes/gepan/
which is not nothing

By the way, Mr. POHER is looking for an Engineer who would have read his 500 publications, but who does not waste time on the forums (it's debatable)
I think this gentleman does not take much time to live

In order to evolve this forum, I allow myself to place part of his response to my previous email (following his invitation!)
and to deplore your least presence on a forum discussion "deconology.com" where a minority of competent seek to respond to a majority of ignorant, stupid and defamatory anonymous, in superficial and objective discussions.

Un forum said of ecology which deals with the DSK affair is also truly revealing.

The discussion about my work on this forum also convinced me of his stupidity.

This kind of exchange is neither part of my ethics nor of my culture.

I'm not going to make a friend, but the knowledge and skills of good research engineers are perhaps too distant from the "mainstream" population ignorant of the nature of the work of physics today.

and certainly, certain interventions of the forum seem childish from the projects of these guys.

Should we make a forum private? :D
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"