Research on cold fusion is it credible?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 20/11/13, 09:32

moinsdewatt wrote:Yes, you understood everything. :D

the pantone guy himself was described as a scammer on simple opinions relayed on the web, but that did not prevent the experimenters from observing that it worked! ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 20/11/13, 12:50

Raymon said:

On this site woopy would have managed to have a copy of 8, he gives all the details of his experience if someone wants to have fun:

I have to take a moment to read everything. Likewise the guy from the Pirelli Institute announced 4 for the athanor, but in other places Woopy announced
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 20/11/13, 15:38

I have to take a moment to read everything. Likewise the guy from the Pirelli Institute announced 4 for the athanor, but in other places Woopy announced

Yes, he changed his system quite a bit.
0 x
e_1414
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by e_1414 » 20/11/13, 19:13

In response to Raymon,
You seem to have tested something.
You noted putting 1kw and receiving 2 heat ok.
You went from room temperature water to 50 ° I think
Only an electrolysis denatures the various materials, it involves chemical processes.
Tons of fuel are not necessary to heat 1l of water by 30 °
These oxidation processes I imagine are perhaps exothermic
In short, measuring this is far from simple.
If you told me I heated 200 L with this material and measured surprising stuff, I would say ok you have degraded chemically qq ten grams, it is impossible that there is only chemical inside.
I remind you that 1 liter of fuel is about 30 KWH (roughly)
Say, I do not have the impression that serious scientists announce this kind of results.
0 x
e_1414
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by e_1414 » 20/11/13, 19:30

Now make yourself.
Officially the e-cat uses hydrogen, nickel.
A pressure of 20 or 30 bars, an internal heating, a secret ingredient (paladium which is an overpriced thing for ordinary people)
A regulator, various probes.
If we had a plan, specifications on the computer diagram (the book that heats attent, measure).
We would have to manufacture the machine (machining), program, have the sensors, have a hydrogen cylinder, nickel powder.
Anyway, not everyone can afford such a game
Above all, he sees nothing.

Must swing on the table several thousand euros before giving it a try.
Programming time of tens of hours (if we are good)

In short this kind of experience is not within the reach of ordinary people
even if the guy publishes everything.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 21/11/13, 00:05

I've been following this gadget since January 2011. You think so, my blood has only gone around.

I have of course read Rossi's patents from the first to the last line. It is not that hard to realize: I had access to the workshop (HP welding approved) and to the people capable of carrying it out in less than a day.

But now, and Biberian has experienced it: we know the shape of the pot, the vegetables, but not the spices ...

and all soup lovers will confirm; salt-free soup is yuck. : Cry:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 21/11/13, 07:38

I remind you that 1 liter of fuel is about 30 KWH (roughly)

No, it's more like 10kwh.

http://www.renovationdurable.eu/Notions ... rsion.html

Anyway as long as the interest of lobbies and crooked politicians are there it will hardly be able to evolve.
You can try to reproduce a cold fusion experience to succeed and we will not be more advanced.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 21/11/13, 10:00

e_1414 wrote:Now make yourself.
Officially the e-cat uses hydrogen, nickel.
A pressure of 20 or 30 bars, an internal heating, a secret ingredient (paladium which is an overpriced thing for ordinary people)
A regulator, various probes.
If we had a plan, specifications on the computer diagram (the book that heats attent, measure).
We would have to manufacture the machine (machining), program, have the sensors, have a hydrogen cylinder, nickel powder.
Anyway, not everyone can afford such a game
Above all, he sees nothing.

Must swing on the table several thousand euros before giving it a try.
Programming time of tens of hours (if we are good)

In short this kind of experience is not within the reach of ordinary people
even if the guy publishes everything.

on the hydroplasmol.net site you have everything online with blueprints to demonstrate the simplicity of the principle.
it is not perlinpinpin powder: the hydrogen is taken in water quite simply and the electrolyte is wood ash.
when with nickel, it is quite simply stainless steel!
By reading you one might think that you are only trying to discourage the experimenter?
after, making a chuadière may not be within everyone's reach, but you know very well that we can re-use the elements of a boiler to achieve the same result: what matters is the burner , and its control box ...

here to re-balance the debate, that's how it is.

industrial secrets in the world there are plenty, like al perlinpinpin powder used to de-polymerize plastic and get the opposite: petroleum to be distilled. but however it exists and India has it in patent for 10 years.
this is all the industrial interest, which is not to be compared with personal interest: even if he does not have the right, the average user can make his own gnole himself, and everyone know it is done!
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 21/11/13, 10:26

ah yes for the e-cat, is there a lead protection apparently all around?
but what matters most is: electricity is used at the start to start the t ° C (300 to 500 ° C): it goes through a battery or an electrical outlet?
after I think that the production of steam turns in a loop, to keep the reaction, and go through a heat exchanger: so as a gas boiler there is a maintenance loop in t ° C and another with instantaneous exchanger: cold water inlet, hot water outlet on demand.
the 2nd advantage of using a steam loop is of course to put a steam turbine for the production of electricity ...
who can feed the system, apparently the system feeds itself well on its own afterwards on this principle of conservation of the energy produced which turns in a loop and feeds itself; but it goes out on its own without getting carried away when the ingredients run out.
I also don't think they are using bottled hydrogen, which is dangerous, that the term is overused and that the hydrogen they are talking about comes from water. powdered nickel, on the other hand, costs a lot of money, € 20 per refill.

basically even with fuel oil this suitcase boiler is interesting for producing instant hot water and electricity!
but hush, let's stay in the prehistoric era and bet that we will never go to Brazil! it's good + easy; =)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 21/11/13, 13:58

That's it ! You have the same fad as people over all forums, like e-catworld! You put the cart before the horse.

What is the point of developing applications as long as the modules are not reproducible or available?

Tons of ideas are applicable, including that usable for wood boilers, because the continuous regulation of the machine does not seem to be obvious. In some wood-fired boilers, the machine is stuffed to the mouth and turned at full capacity for 2-3 hours to heat a 300 to 1000 liter tank. And the heating regulation will draw from this buffer.
0 x