The spontaneous flow heat pump

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 26/12/11, 12:08

Hello, Grisom, sent your experts, contact the Gibbs agent from NCIS to resolve this matter.

I already sent Colombo, maigret and periwinkle but by the time they arrive, you would probably find Colonel Moutarde with a candlestick in the c * l ...

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/12/11, 17:03

Châtelot 16

In another forum perpetual movement subjects are closed systematically, and often without explanation, which may lead some people to believe in a plot: good explanations are the best way

I see what you are referring to: it is a choice of "high school teacher" that has its merits. That said, indeed, if a post is not accompanied by good, tangible proof (even a well-made video), it is just as educational to explain why something cannot work.

What kills are the people who insist.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 26/12/11, 18:30

We have been waiting 740 years to see at least one of these things working !!!
Even bitten by the military to kill better !!!

However the soldiers did not miss the gunpowder at all in the wars, nor the guns and rifles !!

So it never worked at all, even once in 740 years !!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/12/11, 18:52

RealWheel wrote:You are totally wrong. Several machines worked, but their inventors were either murdered (FBI in particular) or their patents were classified secret defense with prohibition to reveal anything to the general public at the risk of paying very heavy fines.

Bein say so, they will have trouble stifling the case of wind turbines, Désertec, photovoltaic panels, the storage of heat in thermal balloons ...

Pffff, the cold war is over, we should get out of paranoia!

RealWheel wrote:What has changed very recently is the social networks which allow the creation of secret associations at the international level.

To live happily, let's stay hidden!

Layers! : Mrgreen:

"Secret associations" on the woueb? MWOUAhaaaaahahahahahahahahah .... Not secret for a long time ...

RealWheel wrote:
dedeleco wrote:
elephant wrote:What kills are the people who insist.

We will stop discussions there.

It's okey for me.
0 x
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 26/12/11, 19:25

dedeleco wrote:We have been waiting 740 years to see at least one of these things working !!!
Even bitten by the military to kill better !!!

However the soldiers did not miss the gunpowder at all in the wars, nor the guns and rifles !!

So it never worked at all, even once in 740 years !!

We will assume that you are right.

So, a very dark scenario can be grasped for the next 20 years. From 2020, a fortiori if environmentalists cause nuclear power plants to close prematurely in countries like France or Germany, the world will experience energy shortages, and we will fight to have access to this rare energy and to more expensive.

Also, because each point of GDP growth requires an additional expenditure of energy, our societies will experience an even more dramatic recession than that of 1929.

It is illusory to believe that the few wind turbines that disfigure our landscapes will settle with a magic wand our immense energy needs which have allowed us to elevate our miserable condition in which we have been trailing for millennia.

The energy allowed us to make available to each individual the equivalent of 20 mechanical slaves during each minute of our life.

The noble raw materials whose cost has already doubled over a short period will continue to increase as the construction of new power plants whose mass power becomes increasingly weak (70 MW of thermal power plants built in China each year) until becoming unaffordable for indebted countries and a financial system totally destroyed by successive financial crises.

There is also no need to base hopes on ITER which we are unable to know today if the feasibility of such a process is possible and which requires ever greater investments.

The cost of transport will quickly become beyond the reach of the majority, leading to worsening poverty in all countries.

If the scientists of the past are right, then yes humanity is in real danger! And it is our own children who will experience forfeiture and premature death.

Anyone who still believes that the current world and its patronizing scientists are going to find a reasonable solution to the energy crisis that has begun to plague the world is a completely unrealistic person.

Faced with this picture, there are those who have decided to howl with the wolves, but who will not avoid death by gunshot, stabbing or starvation when the time comes, and those who are preparing to survive in a society where "every man for himself" will have become the most common rule.

As for those who address their contempt for me forum, you will notice that I never use such methods with my opponents.

I will soon publish a document which will be posted on my website to explain how to apply the first principle of thermodynamics, or for purists the law of conservation of energy, to a superunit machine.

To be continued..............................
0 x
When we will be ble to build engines in according with the real wheel of the Nature, we will Produce energy in unlimited quantities. Nikola Tesla
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 26/12/11, 19:58

Without DreamWheel, it's mad max mad catastrophe, so believe me, with my machines sending Carnot and Newton to oblivion, DreamWheel will save the world !!!!

He does not seem to have watched or become aware of the solution www.dlsc.ca simple, elementary and already functional solar thermal summer for the winter, which will avoid us any catastrophe, without needing the miracle of violating the physical limitations of thermodynamic and mechanical reality.

And this is real, achievable without the need for impossible discovery !!!
In addition there are more full of real technological progress usable.
0 x
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 26/12/11, 20:11

dedeleco wrote:Without DreamWheel, it's mad max mad catastrophe, so believe me, with my machines sending Carnot and Newton to oblivion, DreamWheel will save the world !!!!

He does not seem to have watched or become aware of the solution www.dlsc.ca simple, elementary and already functional solar thermal summer for the winter, which will avoid us any catastrophe, without needing the miracle of violating the physical limitations of thermodynamic and mechanical reality.

And this is real, achievable without the need for impossible discovery !!!
In addition there are more full of real technological progress usable.

Solar is only an epsilon energy production in the energy mix. When Canadians are promoting it, it's more than laughable. So, yes, you take your desires for a reality.

And the vehicles, you will also move them with solar panels!

In a short time, the energy bill will scare you as it was the case in 1974 in the months following the Kippur crisis.
0 x
When we will be ble to build engines in according with the real wheel of the Nature, we will Produce energy in unlimited quantities. Nikola Tesla
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 27/12/11, 23:39

Perpetual movement is and will remain a contribution strictly equal to zero to energy for still quite a few centuries, as for the past 1200 years !!

While the sun sends us 1KW / m2 perpendicular to its rays, usable by its heat, free underground storage and the cheapest container, at different temperatures, even at 300 ° C after concentration by parabolic cylinders, for electric thermal power station, running continuously night and day, without the need for fundamental discoveries imaginary and impossible, unlike the perpetual movements of DreamWheel !!

We can realize the solution everywhere www.dlsc.ca and its more general forms, which are not limited to Canada, as long as you want and when you understand a minimum the diffusion of heat that DreamWheel completely ignores.
The Romans thus kept the winter ice for the summer (free air conditioning) and the same method keeps the summer heat for the winter !!

And RealWheel does not seem to have understood that it is real, simple and a real solution capable of solving our problems, especially since energy increases in price, without pollution, or any CO2, in perpetuity, consuming nothing more. everything and depreciable over centuries.
So this simple solution is fantastic and it is a shame that it is despised and ignored, out of pure stupidity.
0 x
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 27/12/11, 23:58

dedeleco wrote:Perpetual movement is and will remain a contribution strictly equal to zero to energy for still quite a few centuries, as for the past 1200 years !!

While the sun sends us 1KW / m2 perpendicular to its rays, usable by its heat, free underground storage and the cheapest container, at different temperatures, even at 300 ° C after concentration by parabolic cylinders, for electric thermal power station, running continuously night and day, without the need for fundamental discoveries imaginary and impossible, unlike the perpetual movements of DreamWheel !!

We can realize the solution everywhere www.dlsc.ca and its more general forms, which are not limited to Canada, as long as you want and when you understand a minimum the diffusion of heat that DreamWheel completely ignores.
The Romans thus kept the winter ice for the summer (free air conditioning) and the same method keeps the summer heat for the winter !!

And RealWheel does not seem to have understood that it is real, simple and a real solution capable of solving our problems, especially since energy increases in price, without pollution, or any CO2, in perpetuity, consuming nothing more. everything and depreciable over centuries.
So this simple solution is fantastic and it is a shame that it is despised and ignored, out of pure stupidity.

I have spent my entire career in the field of energy production and sold or installed power plants (thermal, nuclear, hydraulic) on 4 continents. Do not exaggerate a little in your preemptory affirmations against me. Now you are doing as you think, but my professional career is no longer to be built and your criticisms can neither harm me nor undermine my personal convictions in the least. And today, I bought four springs for my future engine!
0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 28/12/11, 00:03

and if you simply told us about your engine, avoiding the controversy.

I ask you again, do you have any information concerning the oil engine that you showed?
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.

Down the talkers and ceiling fans!