The spontaneous flow heat pump

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 25/12/11, 19:53

not to convince the author, it's mission impossible

is sometimes not completely accurate, because by dint of pushing to the limits, to raise awareness of the reality sometimes close to ridiculous, we get answers almost confessions by the author of the realization that he is convinced , at least its subconscious, as when RealWheel admits by recognizing that in its theoretical demonstrations:
It is therefore impossible to start from the assumption that there is conservation of energy.

which is identical to admitting that his theoretical reasoning proves nothing, since it is necessary to assume the final result at the beginning of the reasoning !!!

For systems violating the Carnot principle (COP of staggering values) it suffices to make people aware that with such a system, it becomes possible to operate a boat engine, taking the heat of the water at room temperature, to leave behind blocks of ice, recovering this available heat, without spending energy or heat from a hot spring, other than the water at ordinary temperature on which the boat sails !!

Since nobody has done this for 220 years of steam engines, the violation of the Carnot principle is completely illusory, especially in the dubious theories of Noel's RealWheel = DreamWheel, which tries to convince investors to pay for the realization of these imaginary theories !!!
0 x
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 25/12/11, 22:40

dedeleco wrote:[

I do not need in the current period neither to convince investors (I finance my work on my personal funds), nor to convince anyone since certified university scientists will study the theoretical study of my engine in all impartiality.

I will not fail to inform you of their conclusions.
0 x
When we will be ble to build engines in according with the real wheel of the Nature, we will Produce energy in unlimited quantities. Nikola Tesla
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 25/12/11, 22:40

dedeleco wrote:[

I do not need in the current period neither to convince investors (I finance my work on my personal funds), nor to convince anyone since certified university scientists will study the theoretical study of my engine in all impartiality.

I will not fail to inform you of their conclusions.
0 x
When we will be ble to build engines in according with the real wheel of the Nature, we will Produce energy in unlimited quantities. Nikola Tesla
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 25/12/11, 23:52

Hi, would it be possible to have more information on the "oil" engine?

it seems really interesting to me. (I speak English but no technical language).

Goods.
:D
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 26/12/11, 00:23

Part
certified scientists
I can certify that
certified university scientists ... completely impartial

will never be able to understand and approve a theoretical demonstration leading to the conclusion that the fundamental bases of "patent" physics are false, as second Carnot principle (not possible to run a motor by transforming water at room temperature into ice without hot source or energy with infinite COP) or
the violation of the 3th law of Newton
, theoretical demonstrations, without saying so, starting from the start of its immediate equivalence
It is impossible to assume that there is energy conservation
!! to reach the same circular conclusion:
non conservation of energy and the machine amplifies the input energy.

Part
certified scientists
there is no point asking lots of others
certified scientists
to have the same elementary logical answer !!

Having a good experience as rapporteur of scientific articles, I could see rapporteurs
licensed university scientists
, for lack of time, to be misled by articles camouflaging their basic reasoning errors, behind considerations full of smoky calculations, which require a lot of time to be dismantled, simplified and highlighted !!

So, for example, the theoretically rigorously false article:
http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInfor ... urnalID=64
(false because with what is neglected (inertia effects), he finds that the system allows to fly away all the more strongly as the springs are soft like Jokari elastic), has been accepted by reviewers or rapporteurs
certified university scientists ... with complete impartiality
who saw nothing and consulted by this review, not as famous as the physics reviews where I raged (not free at all and much older and where he will never publish such false articles).

So RealWheel has a free review
of university scientist licensed on .. the theoretical study of its engine in all impartiality
which comes down to:
assume from the start of circular reasoning
It is impossible to assume that there is energy conservation

the final conclusion that:
the machine amplifies the input energy

statement completely impossible to prove theoretically, except with completely false reasoning, of this circular type, supposing the final result to demonstrate it.

Only experiments, to be checked with great care for the absence of errors or conjuring, can prove it, and then if true, it will be a scientific revolution as great as the work of Newton, Lagrange, Carnot !!

If nicknames certified university scientists, on the theoretical study of the engine in all impartiality approve these theoretical absurdities, without experimental scientific evidence over 300 years, they will have been abused, hypnotized, or tired to approve for lack of time, exactly like the reporters of the article archived false:
http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInfor ... urnalID=64

Finally since it is nothing less, than
the machine amplifies the input energy
. or fly away, stirring up eight of the masses, RealWheel can offer them to NASA, to see if it succeeds in replace its heavy rockets, by this light machine which fidgets to send itself in the air !!!

He will have a real opinion
of university scientists certified of its engine in all impartiality
NASA
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/12/11, 03:12

elephant wrote:Grrrrr! Realwheel ..

if, instead of wasting your time trying to convert ignorant populations of our ilk, you came back down to your workshop to prove to us that you are right.

Nothing would make us happier if you put our nose in our c..a (censored) using a machine that WORKS.

So we would gladly put on an old bag and walk barefoot, rope around our neck on the way to Canossa.

I wonder why Deledeco and Obamot use their keyboards to answer you.

Yes, we have already talked enough about this subject not to start over and over again.

Anyway, PACs are over. We have to study solutions to do without it “spontaneously”. This is all the leading BEs are currently doing. No heat pump => no investment or depreciation => no maintenance => no money spent => no nuclear electricity consumed ... => therefore no trouble!

Dede said what there was to say on a technical level: full stop. We turn the page. We don't even want to know the "results" nicknames. As it stands it is not credible.

I prefer as much the Canadian project of Dedelco, Or the thermal balloon of Jenni or the high tech solution of the EPFZ with storage in medium depth at -400m (it is either one or the other according to the project and the needs ...) and of course, with direct thermal solar with hybrid thermal + photovoltaic panels.
0 x
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 26/12/11, 09:19

dedeleco wrote:...............................

We will stop discussions there.

For your information, however, Newton himself did some research on universal machines, after being instructed by his friend Leibnitz to visit Johann Bessler's wheel, which was spinning endlessly!

There are two texts written by his hand on the following page: http://www.energythic.com/view.php?node=32
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 26/12/11, 10:17

740 years of dreams without ever realizing it works, despite technological progress !!!!
DreamWheel !!!

These dreamers in 740 years never imagined the progress and what was really possible that we use every day !!
0 x
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 26/12/11, 11:04

dedeleco wrote:740 years of dreams without ever realizing it works, despite technological progress !!!!
DreamWheel !!!

These dreamers in 740 years never imagined the progress and what was really possible that we use every day !!

You are totally wrong. Several machines worked, but their inventors were either murdered (FBI in particular) or their patents were classified secret defense with prohibition to reveal anything to the general public at the risk of paying very heavy fines.

What has changed very recently is the social networks which allow the creation of secret associations at the international level.

To live happily, let's stay hidden!
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 26/12/11, 11:49

This guy is just a troll actually
0 x