Perpetual motion is?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
roy1361

by roy1361 » 25/05/13, 18:56

Heuuu, seriously onunitairedream, do you really believe in perpetual movement ??
0 x
surunitairedream
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by surunitairedream » 25/05/13, 19:58

roy1361 wrote:Heuuu, seriously onunitairedream, do you really believe in perpetual movement ??

While imagining the resulting "wrath" to my answer:

Yes, I believe it!
......................... Worse I have searched for years!

I believe in it and for good reason .................................. I have it, in real life! works and it is more it is overunit (good anyway it can only be .... an MP must obligatorily "force" the friction to turn).
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/05/13, 21:22

Why "lightningsWe just ask to give you the credit you deserve!

You tell US that you experiment, that "it works", well well ...

Perhaps it's high time to fill in your profile: your qualifications. pros, etc. what is it ..?

PS: just by the way, i don't know the others, but your message is unintelligible.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 25/05/13, 21:46

surunitairedream wrote:I have it, actually! It works
We only ask you to believe if you agreed to show it to us.
0 x
surunitairedream
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by surunitairedream » 25/05/13, 22:11

Obamot wrote:Why "lightningsWe just ask to give you the credit you deserve!

PS: just by the way, i don't know the others, but your message is unintelligible.

Is it really unintelligible or you have problems?

How can we hope that a complex and subtle thing is within the grasp of the indisputable "King" of reasoning that is only linear and simplistic in short, with the added bonus of the "Nobel Prize" for easy judgment (but never on himself: yes! ), appearance, cliché etc ...

So much lack of relevance of mind, intellectual consistency, inconsistency in your reasoning, sufficiency and false judgments about your true value and usefulness make you the last person for whom interventions like "here's the size" make you want follow up;
There, you see I am just making an exception to blow your mind with your systematic irony, your chronic contempt worthy of a frustrated person as well as your frequent sarcasm symptomatic of a daddy's boy who continues to "believe her" because Popa and Moman has always protected him from the slaps he deserves and misled 'by lies like "My son, you are the most beautiful and the most intelligent!".

Moderate

Enjoy!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/05/13, 22:26

surunitairedream = Blablabla blablabla ...
it smells locking ...

And then shit, come on I will lock a few days ...
0 x