Perpetual motion is?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 24/05/13, 19:36

Could we go there?

With an Air Fonce charter

And back in a multi-unit cargo plane ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/05/13, 22:21

Article to read (or at least fly over): http://www.wikistrike.com/m/article-85824877.html

WikiStrike exclusive: angry physicist talks about free energy and appeals to the scientific community

An angry physicist talks about free energy 29/11/2012:

Today we come back to this angry physicist who contacted us some time ago, because he once again contacted us. Threatened with death, pursued into the tropical forest, the courageous man asks the scientific community to disobey, to let their heart be expressed, and to act "finally" for the good of all. The pioneer of the revolt, which is mounting, according to him, among researchers around the world, censored, always a gun to the temple, launches this appeal to them for a little more liberated his conscience:

"I ask my friends not to be afraid, to be courageous, to act in the interest of all (...) Collective disobedience is a weapon that you have dreamed of for a long time, it must be effective, in which case the peoples will remain what they have been for centuries, slaves. We all know that another, much better life is possible for them, you have the key to it. (...) This fight that you must lead is humanist. , democratic, vital. (...) It is time, dear colleagues, to liberate science through your conscience. If mine is free, it remains without flight. (...) Free energy is a reality, you are now its driving force. "

(...)

Look at the pantone in the article : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/05/13, 03:41

Bein il naka go and propose what he suggests to the Chinese (who have gigantic energy needs), I am absolutely SURE AND SURE that they will be highly interested ...

: Lol: And even at EPFL / EPFZ (sponsors of Solar Impulse) we will be happy to receive him in my corner ... http://epfl.ch/
0 x
surunitairedream
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by surunitairedream » 25/05/13, 09:58

Really too beautiful their machine!

Construction is progressing .... finally soon ecological and profitable energy!

Quickly sell your shares of Total, wind turbines, photovoltaic panels, all this will have no value any time soon !!!!!!

It is the Effeil Tower of Surunity, it is a giant organ of free energy !!!!

Finally man has triumphed over the limits of man !!!

It is Au bas mot .............. a Miracle !!!!!!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/05/13, 11:34

Obamot wrote:Bein il naka go and propose what he suggests to the Chinese (who have gigantic energy needs), I am absolutely SURE AND SURE that they will be highly interested ...

: Lol: And even at EPFL / EPFZ (sponsors of Solar Impulse) we will be happy to receive him in my corner ... http://epfl.ch/

Yes, moreover his anonymity is ridiculous ... when you open it wide, you sign, you assume ... that's also being "a man"!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/05/13, 11:38

surunitairedream wrote:(...)

(...)

Irony or not your message?

surunitairedream wrote:It is At the bottom word..............a miracle!!!!!!!

What does the interested party think? : Mrgreen:
0 x
roy1361

by roy1361 » 25/05/13, 12:50

And yet perpetual motion exists, but not with this machine that I still haven't seen working (but just if we think of the energy losses in the friction of the joints, we imagine that the thing is only 'a joke...)

No, in reality it gives this:

chevesne51 wrote:Image
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/05/13, 15:19

Too good this one, we keep it! : Cheesy:

Christophe wrote:
surunitairedream wrote:(...)

(...)

Irony or not your message?

surunitairedream wrote:It is At the bottom word..............a miracle!!!!!!!

What does the interested party think? : Mrgreen:

: Mrgreen: Lack of French?!?!?

I would rather have written:

Really too beautiful, this is the machine lureI
— It is at the bottom aches miracle!

Given the forces of gravity and friction involved, which no one explains, how they would be fought!
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 25/05/13, 17:23

Hello
In the comments
To complete the previous comment, there are also far too many spelling mistakes to have been written by a physicist, maybe it is a translation?

Never seen this kind of comment on a forum American.
This will not change this Franco French assessment.
He makes mistakes so poorly educated, he has no beautiful shoes so poorly educated, sometimes we feel like at the time of the Cardinal dressed in red so respectable credible and yet history has given us a different story about dignitaries ..
He has diplomas, he is dressed in a white coat in his renowned laboratory, funded by ... so he is credible, respectable.
If the author really wanted to make up his text nothing easier than to have his text corrected by an experienced secretary
even modify the turn of the sentence. (nothing tells us that it is not a recording, written by another person)
I would prefer to read comments on the principles mentioned or on his ideas, rather than on the character or his mastery of French.

What is missing is the reduced model with the quantified values ​​of the results. I guess they are smart enough to have one, the question remains why go into a big building if they know it doesn't work? who is ready to invest as much money, energy of work in a similar factory, if the operation is not confirmed on a reduced model?
To have work in a rolling mill, this machine looks like a bar packer, the construction cost must be around a few million $, SIMAC makes this granary.

Andre
0 x
surunitairedream
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by surunitairedream » 25/05/13, 17:53

@Obamot:> "Too good this one, we keep it! : Cheesy:

Really too beautiful their machine! "

Me> Of course! It is for your "collec" that I posted it!

@Obamot:> "Considering the forces of gravity and friction present, which no one explains, how they would be fought!"

Me> Patience Obamot Patience The "soap opera" is not over, soon "JR" will post more photos ....!

@Christophe
:> "Irony or not your message?

> On a> it's to see your reactions (I like to see you jump)
Two> is that dreaming a little doesn't hurt!
Three> Irony of course this seems to me to be only a "COM plan": Or, the question is rather: what do the 3 brothers (?) Ribeiro de http://www.rarenergia.com.br/ were able to tell the wealthy owner of http://www.incobrasa.com/ to make him lose his money like that?
http://www.incobrasa.com/index.html
Quatre> But all the same, after having again analyzed all their mechanism through their last posted photos, I am divided!

As much the idea that they have that the arms deployed during the descent can bring a gain compared to those retracted from the top during the ascent and an aberration (: cause double parallel arms) for me, but by extrapolating sequences (variables ) possible for construction in the coming times, even if there again I manage to detect other impossibilities of "properties", I still ask myself the question: "would they not have succeeded in getting around the obstacles ? "

Because finally ... this machine because of its architectural quality, its complexity and its necessary machining values ​​can only be the work, in the study, of an engineer! The latter would not have detected an impossibility of physical "claims"?

To tell you the truth, if I look closely at all this it is because I am worried. I do not squeeze the first who succeeded in a project, this sees being overtaken by another more "favored" than him, being robbed in sort of the "scoop" which is important here ... even if my construction, it turns on the basis of a completely different principle and moreover has no "condition" of size to be valid, unlike the system Brazilian, according to them!

I know you will brandish me your favorite "DouDou" (Mdr)> la thermetoussaToussa ..... Yes but !!!!! to be continued ...
0 x