Fresh news from Padawan

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 05/02/09, 10:12

Hello,
and now if you enter "exactly" (if possible) the configuration of your ramp in the simulation tool, do the results correspond to the experimental measurements.
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Padawan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

complex simulation

by Padawan » 05/02/09, 10:36

Hello
a lab does that to me! because too many variables for my little software ...
We'll see....!
0 x
Back to the future
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 05/02/09, 11:05

It would be interesting ... that it diverges !! (simulation and experimentation)
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.

(Alessandro Marandotti)
Padawan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

helical ramp

by Padawan » 05/02/09, 11:44

The "my hobbyhorse" experiment
you just understood my astonishment during my achievements ...
I will see on my new rising helical ramp if all goes well!
A+
0 x
Back to the future
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 05/02/09, 11:49

Thank you Padawan details, on your video, on your future helical ramp
and your demonstrations in general.
0 x
chrisleblay
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by chrisleblay » 05/02/09, 13:55

Nice Padawan approach!
What I like is the simplicity of your system. For me the magnetic motor is 100% feasible but the school formatting is powerful: for me thermodynamics is used to describe thermal phenomena therefore the current economic system if we push further ......
In my tests I had come far enough to be convinced and very very angry too! :
My opinion: the rotor must be made of iron elements.
the fixed stator must have the magnets. My idea was to get to "start" the engine far enough to exceed the "negative" forces by the acceleration force, to limit these negative forces. I used cork from a wine bottle which "blocks the magnetic fieldThe only problem is the great strength of the magnets so you have to be a very very skilled experimenter or else develop a simple computer software with all the forces that can say or place the magnets.
For the moment I put that aside because even if I will manage to do it, it would not develop enough energy. This is why I prefer to develop a solar dish which will be a first step towards energy freedom. The magnetic motor will in my opinion be very popular in a few years thanks to the insight of people like Quartz for example

A +
Chris
Last edited by chrisleblay the 08 / 02 / 09, 02: 27, 2 edited once.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/02/09, 19:08

Basically, I am relaunching the question I asked at the beginning: what would happen if at the end of the race we moved the magnets away so that gravity regains its rights? (what would allow the ball to fall and get back into the circuit?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
jys17
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jys17 » 05/02/09, 20:49

Hi everybody,

If we removed the magnets at the end of the course, the ball would be less attracted and would stop a little earlier in the course, I think that Padawan will not say the opposite or I no longer understand anything about magnets : Shock:
In any case very nice video, a lot of work behind it all, when will the video on the rising helical :?:
0 x
The secret is opening the system
Padawan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Bravo

by Padawan » 05/02/09, 21:49

Well done for your insight!
indeed there is 1 me of work so that my ramp and the accelerator work with the perfection because I trusted my software of simul and "crac" too much I realize that it is not reality when I experiment? ???
So yes we can vary the speed with permanent magnets thanks to a hyper precise configuration (with + or - 1mm of precision) yes it is very precise! is not it !
as for closing the ramp wait until you see the helical ramp and my measurements on the "Flash Magnet Ball"
I will explain something to you that old researchers did to me by seeing my ramp .... it is very interesting !!! corn
patience A +
The materials have not all revealed their capabilities! c all I can say!
good to you
0 x
Back to the future
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 06/02/09, 21:39

Good evening company

As I had the material, I re-experienced padawan, taking inspiration from its model elements.

Sandwiched between 2 flanges from hard disks, 14 magnets (Cylinder 10-10 / N38) are arranged in a spiral (9mm / turn), on 7/8 of the circumference.
The ball (Sphere 15 / N38 / 14grammes) is also a neo, which circulates on the edge of the flanges.

The arrangement of the magnets is not perfect, due to the imprecision of the spiral, the 10 holes in a rotten wood end.
Without speed, the ball has a slight notch, due to the free space of 4mm between cylinders.

Putting additional magnets on the last one of the race doesn't help much, the ball still stops on the last one ...
:D
No kidding, with 2 or 4 additional magnets, the ball stops even before them.

Well, there is nothing new. :|
-----
As I cannot film, I describe the peculiarities:
We see the 14 spiral magnets, held encased in a piece of wood.

Limit position of D and the ball, at 4 o'clock, where the ball goes up by itself, without prior suction.

Yellow sticker (D) = position of the starting magnet (closest to the center of the disc)
Red sticker (A) = position of the terminal magnet of the ramp (8mm away from the center with respect to the yellow).
Magnetic disc in vertical position. Clockwise direction of rotation.

If I place the ball directly above D, until 4 o'clock, it goes around to A.
However, D at 6 o'clock (lowest point) the ball will go around, only if I place it before D, letting it get sucked in.

In this idyllic case: suction of the ball before point D located at 6 o'clock + the ball goes up by itself thanks to the still distant ramp + it exceeds 12 hours with a certain speed (which however slows down), but having accumulated energy from gravitation + it descends by accelerating thanks to the closer ramp and to the accumulated energy.

Well, even in this case, it gets stuck at arrival point A (located at 4am).
Without going beyond it, to start the loop again ...

: Arrow: So this “smot”, with a simple progressive ramp with identical magnets, with the help of magnetic suction, the energy of rotation, gravitation, does not manage to pass the last magnet of the ramp.
To come true, there is something that is not said in the song ...
---
PS: In horizontal position, by giving a strong impulse to the ball, at the limit of the ejection, it makes 2 to 3 turns, and more easily in the anti-clockwise direction (in decreasing ramp)
0 x