They are crises advancing technology?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
lilian07
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by lilian07 » 09/12/15, 11:52

Yes always, the crises push back the men who hold the controllers in their entrenchments, the latter must become daring which is a fright in normal times for them.
They always push risk taking to 0 and it is not compatible with a project for the future ... this is how any technology emerges on a more or less large scale.
But these technologies do not appear spontaneously, they are preexisting in a larval or theoretical state ... it is always so ... it will always be so ...
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 09/12/15, 15:28

[Flytox Moderation]
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 09/12/15, 20:03

Lilian07, where have you been looking for this:
Yes always, crises repel the men who hold the controllers in their entrenchments ...

Crises seldom personally affect those who hold the controllers, it is rather an opportunity for the most clever to strengthen their domination, as we see following recent events.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
TheLag
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by TheLag » 12/12/15, 23:35

Thank you all for your responses! I saw them well but I did not have much time to answer, I was busy ...

What I have to deal with in my part (the technological advances after the different crises) is in fact the development of different alternative energies to oil after the shock of 1973.

So I thought about the development of non-renewable energies (nuclear and natural gas (in particular shale gas)) in the first part, then the development of renewable energies (biomass, thermal / hydraulic / wind energy, etc ...) in the second part.

Then yes I do not doubt that all these projects are more or less disrespectful of the environment, but this is not the theme of my subject (I would have liked to treat it for sure, denounce certain lies)!
I too have a penchant for respecting the planet (and all those who live there). Anyway, that's not the subject!

Thank you again for all these answers!
0 x
Maya
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Maya » 13/12/15, 03:38

[Flytox Moderation]
0 x
The friend of Tao
lilian07
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by lilian07 » 14/12/15, 19:38

Obamot and dedicated it must be a long story .... I have only been there for a few days and I am always impressed by some subject that derives !!! a real release when arriving or not from work ....
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 14/12/15, 19:58

dedicated only came back to help lilian07, with benchmarks and figures, because it has a solid, coherent method, analytical skills, calculations, means, 12T, an open mind, an experience that allows you to succeed without getting lost[Flytox Moderation]
0 x
Thiazolinones neuro toxic to avoid them being everywhere, madness, killing at least ppm, bacteria and your neurons, which multiplies Alzheimer !!
The bees disappear pesticide, Roundup, and are killing us slowly. http://www.pollinis.org/petitions/petit ... noides.php
TheLag
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by TheLag » 20/12/15, 23:45

Hello!

I'm back. Thank you for participating in the subject!

I found a plan:

Part XNUMX: A - Review the way to exploit petroleum
B - Consume it more moderately

Second part: A - Development of renewable energies
B - Development of non-renewable energies

I have ideas, only no source, no site, nothing nothing nothing ... Does anyone of you know a site where I can find this info? Thank you!
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 21/12/15, 00:19

is finding websites the only way to explain something?

we need a new solution! so you have to explain what you think without being limited to what others have put on sites
Part XNUMX: A - Review the way to exploit petroleum
B - Consume it more moderately

how to do this first part? how to encourage to consume moderately?

simply tax fossil fuel consumption by carbon tax?

a simple tax increase is not enough if the victims of these taxes have no other solution

a balance must be struck: increase energy taxes and reduce taxes or social charges on work that saves energy

why finance social security only on the job when it is the consumption of oil that makes people sick?

finance social security with petroleum taxes and leave the work of those who build the means to do without tax

remove all social charges on the craftsmen who build the insulation of the building to save energy

taxing energy consumption is useless if we do not zero-rate the activities that save it

and real tax reduction useful for everyone, no tax credit that works only for those who can afford to do the files, so does not work for those who are in financial difficulty

I see too many people whose housing is falling apart because it is impossible to find a craftsman when you are not rich enough

it is necessary to reduce the loads on all the craftsmen of the building because it is an emergency!
0 x
TheLag
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by TheLag » 21/12/15, 23:47

Re!

Let's say that my subject does not treat the problem towards the planet, but rather the technological advances due, directly or indirectly, to the shock of 1973.

In the A), of the first part (review the way to exploit it), I thought to speak about the "discovery" of new oil fields in the world, so that certain countries depend a little less on the middle east.

In B) (consume it more moderately), from the first part always, I thought I was talking about technical improvements; like hybrid cars, biofuels, geothermal energy, bioclimatic architecture. As well as what I call "collective initiatives": public transport, the use of packaging that uses less oil, "natural" cosmetics, traveling by train rather than by plane, more moderate use of heating. with fuel oil to favor heat pumps for example, or wood heating.

In the second part of A), I had thought of talking about the development of the various renewable energies, at the end of the nineteenth century, to be less dependent on oil; biomass, thermal, wind, solar, hydro.

In B), talk about the rise of non-renewable energies this time, such as nuclear for electricity, then, shale gas, etc.
0 x