Bedini system, free energy and zero point

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
marcoco
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Bedini system, free energy and zero point

by marcoco » 10/06/09, 02:38

Hello everybody

Well, for all researchers and beginners, read before all things:

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... GONERA.zip

This is what we call metaphysics, the study of causes. (And not hypersciences .... lol)

Kind regards.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/06/09, 10:12

One more : Lol:

The "ufo ovni" links are not too welcome here ... I put the doc on our host ...
0 x
marcoco
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by marcoco » 11/06/09, 01:01

Aside from a few allusions which only bind the author, the ZPO theory explained in this book and very rich, I understand your choice.

Kind regards.
0 x
marcoco
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

the following

by marcoco » 12/06/09, 06:23

So I read this book 10 years ago, at the time the address to have it was under the coat .... It was a real revelation for me, super complementary to a treatise on physics of 1902 , in which theories remain theories, and where we see that now they are accepted as true ...
I've been focusing on Bedini's mechanical oscillator all these years, and I regularly get ZPO peaks.
So of course and I expect it, there will be sport following what I write.
I reassure you, I would not make as some pretexting that there are enough videos or explanations, here is one of my replications in video, I am open to all your questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeqgQInC0Vk

cordially
Last edited by marcoco the 15 / 06 / 09, 05: 05, 1 edited once.
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: the continuation

by Tagor » 12/06/09, 06:39

marcoco wrote:So I read this book 10 years ago, at the time the address to have it was under the coat .... It was a real revelation for me, super complementary to a treatise on physics of 1902 , in which theories remain theories, and where we see that now they are accepted as true ...
I've been focusing on Bedini's mechanical oscillator all these years, and I regularly get ZPO peaks.
So of course and I expect it, there will be sport following what I write.
I reassure you, I would not make as some pretexting that there are enough videos or explanations, here is one of my replications in video, I am open to all your questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeqgQInC0Vk

cordially

I have never seen a bedini actually work!

to be able to validate this system, the batteries should be removed !!

is it possible ?
0 x
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Obelix » 12/06/09, 10:46

Hello,

Yes, the problem is the use of batteries for both food and recovery.
You should know that to measure the power contained in a battery the only solution is to consume it .... with all the erroneous interpretations that this makes possible ....
The solution is to use energy storage capacities which makes the results more reliable ...

Obelix
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
marcoco
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

suite

by marcoco » 12/06/09, 23:56

If you remove the battery, you destroy one of the components of this system configuration, the movement of ions in the battery.
It is possible to do this on other types of replicated systems (and not invented by Bedini, many are planted ...) such as the Kromrey or the Cole, or combinations of different systems studied. There are fifteen different systems presented by Bedini, but not all of them use the same procedures to arrive at least at the required COP 1,1.
So above all do not confuse the different systems to validate or not. And quite frankly, if you do a good research on the history of his family, their jobs, who they met, with whom they worked, for how long, this guy would be a joke? certainly not.

For the same observation recovery, it also depends on the circuit used. When I think of the difficulty in finding the right basic transistor / diode combinations for a battery, and thus being able to cherish the hope of taking juice on another, I doubt very much the claim of some. There are some who really take us for six-week-old rabbits ...

Better than these brief explanations, I recommend the three Energy from the vaccum video dedicated to research by Bedini, n ° 2, 6, and 7. There, there is something to get your teeth into, findable in torrent, even also the books.
Capacity tests have been done, with observations of its increase. Does not work on new batteries.

Kind regards.
0 x
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 14/06/09, 18:34

There is no theory of zero point energy.

Zero point energy is a demonstrable result with the first year level in quantum physics. Which has effects that can be demonstrated by experience. Casimir is one.

But which is seen only in experiences much more costly in energy than the effects they highlight.
0 x
marcoco
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Theory

by marcoco » 15/06/09, 05:02

I'm not a beginner ...
It's simple, if you have a zero point radiation (at zero degrees) there is necessarily a cause. There, its blocked.
A new theory then applies: the theory of energy (or rather of the cause) of the zero point. We can barely understand the effects.
But it is not at school that there are plausible explanations and leading to results in disagreement with the established laws, it is in metaphysics.
Everyone has their own idea after having studied all the possibilities I think.

Kind regards.
0 x
Dirty Clause: TITLE 35, USC CODE (1952) Sections 181-188.
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Theory

by Hydraxon » 18/06/09, 22:14

marcoco wrote:I'm not a beginner ...
It's simple, if you have a zero point radiation (at zero degrees) there is necessarily a cause. There, its blocked.
A new theory then applies: the theory of energy (or rather of the cause) of the zero point. We can barely understand the effects.
But it is not at school that there are plausible explanations and leading to results in disagreement with the established laws, it is in metaphysics.
Everyone has their own idea after having studied all the possibilities I think.

Kind regards.

Wait, reassure me: have you already read a demonstration of the black body formula? Casimir effect?
0 x