Reaction Focardi-Rossi: is cold fusion?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/07/13, 01:15

Hi Géronimodu92,

... for the moment it's more silence than science, amha!

I only intervened for informer, point bar.

Giving a single opinion is not exactly what I call "informer"...

If however you could indicate to us where to get a generator which is not in the state of prototype, with after-sales service and usual guarantee of two years, I am ready to break my piggy bank.

Geronimodu92 wrote:So that things are clear, I will not feed this thread in the event of controversy between "for" and "against"

Well no:
"informer"that's precisely it: leave the opinion of"for»VS«salary.»... That and choose its sources for their reliability. So that the reader is able to form his own opinion, unbiased, undirected.

Otherwise it's all you want, but no info ...

Hello Raymon: you share this point of view, I hope?
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 04/07/13, 08:39

No desire to argue with you.
0 x
Géronimodu92
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Géronimodu92 » 05/07/13, 11:33

Useful reminder on the history of ROSSI

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/Ross...gonStory.shtml
Translate with Google.

It may be useful to remember for those who do not know, the whole journey of a working life to arrive at the E-cat.
I had never read this story and it shed new light on the character.
It also highlights the unequal combat and the undermining work carried out by the oil lobbies, the mafia, etc.
Suddenly we understand better the preference that ROSSI has for going to work in the USA given what he was made to endure in Italy.
We can only salute the stubbornness of this man, in his place many would have given up.
A+
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 06/07/13, 12:49

Geronimodu92 wrote:Useful reminder on the history of ROSSI

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/Ross...gonStory.shtml
Translate with Google.

It may be useful to remember for those who do not know, the whole journey of a working life to arrive at the E-cat.
I had never read this story and it shed new light on the character.
It also highlights the unequal combat and the undermining work carried out by the oil lobbies, the mafia, etc.
Suddenly we understand better the preference that ROSSI has for going to work in the USA given what he was made to endure in Italy.
We can only salute the stubbornness of this man, in his place many would have given up.
A+

This thread is only on page 86 and there is still nothing out of Rossi's experiments.
When we get to page 200 people will start to get tired of it.
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 08/07/13, 11:47

In this video Rossi talks about the skeptics:

http://www.e-catworld.com/2013/07/rossi ... e-wrights/

I don't understand everything but fun.
0 x
Surfeurseb
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Surfeurseb » 08/07/13, 18:51

raymon wrote:I don't understand everything but fun.

Be careful not to stretch the stick to get beaten : Mrgreen:

I want to stay correct in all circumstances
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/07/13, 15:47

Pretty pearl, well seen.

raymon wrote:

No desire to argue with you.

Would you like to argue with others?

Et "Without arguing", provided with objective elements, it would not be possible? 8)
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 10/07/13, 08:55

raymon wrote:In this video Rossi talks about the skeptics:
Thank you Raymon to keep us informed about this matter which interests a lot of people on this forum.
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 10/07/13, 11:37

For those who are interested there is an interesting discussion on agoravox and a lot of links with a lot of technical info.

Hello,

I am a Foreign Trade Advisor, and have lived in Italy for 30 years. I am a friend of the Technical Director of Defkalion Europe in Milan, Luca Gamberale, who gave me the honor of a demonstration of the R5 reactor. Impressive.

The "R5" reactor is of reduced size (approx. 60 x 40 x 30). A very small amount of Nickel and hydrogen (qq grams) are introduced into the reactor core (sufficient to ensure a continuous cycle of 6 months).

The supply of electrical energy (1,5 kW) makes it possible to produce around 4,5 kW of thermal energy; the reactor temperature can, in principle, reach the nickel melting temperature (1.453 ° C). The temperature limitation is given by the materials that make up the reactor, and which have a certain degree of complexity on which the engineering effort will focus over the coming months. Currently, the temperatures obtained are around 600 ° C in the secondary circuit, thanks to the use of appropriate thermal fluids. The reactor can be activated and deactivated in a short time and the reaction mixture is completely under control (approximately 20 to 30 minutes after start-up).

The reactor charge allows it to last six months in continuous operation and the end product of the reaction is mainly copper, and other metals not harmful to health and the environment. The difference of the R5 compared to the E-Cat model of the Leonardo E Corp. (the Rossi machine) is radical. Indeed, while the exothermic reaction in E-Cat is controlled by the presence of a catalyst, in R5 the reaction is triggered and modulated by a plasma discharge according to very specific characteristics. It is precisely the presence of this discharge which allows regular and stable control of the reaction. The R5 (which will soon be replaced by the R6, a reactor roughly equivalent to the R5 but with better performance) can easily be used to work in parallel so as to achieve any desired power, down to a few megawatts. It is easily understood that the cost per kWh is lower than any primary source currently available.

Sincerely,

Frederic Gilardone

http://www.agoravox.fr/actualites/techn ... rum3769829
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 10/07/13, 21:54

When we closely follow the movements around the LENR we are shocked by the discrepancy between the feverish activity, the thunderous announcements, the validations which multiply, the “business” indices of credibility… and on the other hand a dead silence in orthodox thought.
Will 2013 be the year that will see these two worlds come together in a big general curtain raising on cold fusion?
Some, the oldest, dare not believe it so they were disappointed.
On hearing the same litany of repeated obsolete facts, of ignorance of facts dating back less than 20 years, the rejection of all debate, self-referencing reasoning, one can only estimate that scientific debate in public will never be possible .
However, when you look at it the situation is different. Until then, hopes had come from scientific experiments which should have convinced rational minds, and had done so for a long time. But here it is a movement of entrepreneurs and innovators, big companies worried and on the lookout for any opportunity or risk. All human passion come together to consider Cold Fusion as an opportunity to seize or not to miss.
The devil is out of the box and nothing can get him in.

By AlainCo, the technological watchman of LENR Forum.
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"