Free R&D to produce free energy solutions

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 25/11/09, 21:08

You're talking about your string set, of course.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 25/11/09, 21:21

Here, I'm going to popularize the string theory

you will make me a line of vling and a line of vlang : Cheesy:
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 25/11/09, 21:46

You see, you too, you understood everything.

To criticize "the things of the mind" because they do not follow a scientific protocol, is to understand nothing about the things of life.

To have tried to explain the charge of the proton and the electron, because being made up of quarks, the latter would play the serenade of the strings (worse subject of the current scientific bad faith).

As much as they play pipo, or piss in a violin ...
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 25/11/09, 22:57

kouillon wrote:my dear gegyx, very simple of mind that you are judging by the extreme mediocrity of your interventions that I have been able to read on other subjects, know that there is not the shadow of the tiniest draft of evidence in what I have been able to write so far! I can not help but smile when you see that you could see evidence here, that explains the why of how we can hang out with a forum titled "Surunitary engines or processes, debate and ideas?" with the diligence that is yours! You are a big naive who wants to take anyone's word for it, and the very concept of proof must escape you completely!

All I have been able to do here is called popularization! And by reading better, you would have even seen that I clarified the uncertain nature of this theory.

So who knows, maybe the standard model will fall apart against another, maybe it will be confirmed, but the fact is that when I am asked a question about spin, I put it in context: physics quantum itself component of the standard model!

Finally, allow me to renew the expression of my contempt that in the face of a discipline producing no formulation, no demonstration and never having convincing results outside of experience where the very protocol was flawed.

The ball!

You still have things to learn!

Perhaps being less annoying towards the interveners would serve your cause!

For me you always seem like an idiot who thinks he's another, your true nature comes back to the surface. 8)
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 26/11/09, 18:37

Too bad this new koleos adopts such a contemptuous tone because it seems to have things to share (otherwise it would not stay here ... : roll:)

A piece of advice, friend: change the way you talk to your little friends. forum, or go see elsewhere if I am there ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 26/11/09, 21:07

0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 26/11/09, 23:16

Well it's funny we even find people on econology who have such a disproportionate ego, that they dare to present themselves under nicknames that are no longer revealing : Mrgreen:

Meowooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :P : Lol:
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 27/11/09, 00:06

gegyx wrote:You see, you too, you understood everything.

To criticize "the things of the mind" because they do not follow a scientific protocol, is to understand nothing about the things of life.

To have tried to explain the charge of the proton and the electron, because being made up of quarks, the latter would play the serenade of the strings (worse subject of the current scientific bad faith).

As much as they play pipo, or piss in a violin ...

or that they know that doubt lives in you.

Oh sorry, I do the ass ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 27/11/09, 10:20

Lietseu wrote:Well it's funny we even find people on econology who have such a disproportionate ego, that they dare to present themselves under nicknames that are no longer revealing : Mrgreen:

Meowooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :P : Lol:

here is one more that announces a surunitary process

http://www.stifflerscientific.com/
0 x
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 30/11/09, 23:15

Patent No tartenpion ... It starts badly for energy ... Free!

In the free R&D family, a study

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Combine.pdf
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"