Free R&D to produce free energy solutions

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Free R&D to produce free energy solutions

by kistinie » 16/11/09, 10:14

Hello everyone.

Recall facts to make sure we're talking about the same thing instead.

The zero energy point exists.
The applications of PZE are to invent
The industry seems to me insufficiently motivated by the subject ... civil.
The PZE is a meeting point between thought and matter so the moral values ​​of the actors are as important as the technical choices since they interact.

Our current knowledge is more than sufficient to consider creating simple, practical and useful applications.
For mobility and transport applications, the legal barrier of vehicle approval (even a bike with more than 25Km / h) is a significant barrier.
This obstacle does not exist for the boats or, for the moment a great freedom exists. The boat is therefore a favorable vector for developing and demonstrating an application without incurring legal harassment.

It is more productive to join forces to ensure the development of solutions. since the Descartien principle of dividing the problem into a sub-problem requires being numerous in search of solutions rather than reinventing field theory each on our side.
Distributed R&D is a means of fighting on an equal footing with industry, both for the cost and for the hours to be spent.

The idea is therefore the following.

Let us build a complete and autonomous project of electromechanical solutions with high efficiency dedicated to our needs
Let's share the search in subgroups.
Let's assemble powerful prototypes
Let's commercialize them in the form of a license whose price is inversely proportional to the ethics of the company concerned who wishes to produce it.
The very respectful local producer is favored by a very low license cost, the goret pays more but can access the product.

In short, let's organize ourselves, take our destiny into account on the basis of a healthy, simple, motivating organizational model.

I thank you in advance for your opinion on this project.
Last edited by kistinie the 17 / 11 / 09, 09: 34, 3 edited once.
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 16/11/09, 11:05

The subject is great, exciting, maybe some will follow you ...

But certainly less than if you left with a more open rhetoric:
The zero energy point exists.
The applications of PZE are to invent

The majority of people, even scientifically cultured, do not know what it is.
In addition, among the people who are competent for research, many are very critical ... the argument around your assumptions is too weak for them to follow!
Finally, researchers who have worked on it have a lot of experience, a lot of resources, and they are ostracized!

Personally, I never had winds of supported publications demonstrating the existence of said PZE.

I am interested in the subject, but we must not forget that free communities are slowly evolving. What you propose here, in my opinion, a free community will take several twenty years to begin to emerge a realistic use (provided that there are some).
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/11/09, 11:11

+ 1

So, in fact, do you propose to create an open source community, a bit like Linux development?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 16/11/09, 11:38

Linux like: Yes Yes YES!
Linux is exemplary but for industrial development will arise the problem of the protection of the work done to avoid its theft outright.

PZE is a hard reality demonstrated in every way:

- Absolute zero impossible to reach due to PZE
- Casimir effect
- Magnetic monopole
- Cluster of electrons
- Cold Fusion

From the annals of the Louis de Broglie Foundation to the Alamo observatory, there is almost total agreement on the existence of the PZE

The general public's understanding of quantum physics seems very easy for a majority and possible for everyone, such as the inevitable presence of strong opponents.
Rhetoric more open, yes, that said I see that the general public already understands very well the principle of a field of energy as a huge sea bathing the universe.

Why ask the 20 barrier years of gestation before results? Let the future decide with us by experiencing. We have nothing to lose, everything to gain and all the tools available.

What do you think of the 'link between spirit and matter' aspect?
This point is taken up by many researches like:
http://livingthefield.ning.com/
http://www.ldi5.com/phys/psyche%20quantique.php

I think that the simple scientific approach is insufficient and that the moral motivation, deep of the actors strongly influence the result.
Science without consciousness is only ruin of the man said Klein I believe. It's the same thing.

The proposed organizational idea is to be modeled on the general technical, electromagnetic principle of the PZE or we seek to modify strong interactions with weak means, to obtain a strong thought by associating a high number of individual thoughts positive concentrated on the same human subject made of technique and moral choices.
Last edited by kistinie the 17 / 11 / 09, 14: 50, 4 edited once.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 16/11/09, 11:53

Hello,

We opened a related topic last year
https://www.econologie.com/forums/energie-du ... t6213.html

Otherwise, nice initiative

it would be interesting to relate all the "devices" considered for the exploitation of these fluctuations and the corresponding means
Last edited by Capt_Maloche the 16 / 11 / 09, 12: 18, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 16/11/09, 12:04

kistinie wrote:http://www.ldi5.com/phys/psyche%20quantique.php

The idea is that on the technical principle of the PZE or we seek to modify strong interactions with weak means, can not we obtain a strong thought by associating a high number of positive individual thoughts concentrated on the same subject.

There you go a little far, even if each of us could have similar experiences, it is difficult to bring certainty to this state of affairs, we usually have a doubt.

Nevertheless, I am personally convinced that many coordinated consciousnesses can influence a single consciousness, and thus its physical acts.

Now, to think that a shared belief is enough to make it real, I will not go that far :D

Coordinating the efforts of several "researchers" is already what the scientific community is doing, and this is what we are doing on Econologie.com 8)
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 16/11/09, 12:10

minguinhirigue wrote:
Personally, I never had winds of supported publications demonstrating the existence of said PZE.

sorry but looking good we find:
scientific publications with mathematical calculation
et
experimental editing
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 16/11/09, 12:17

Make the links "fart" Please
0 x
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 16/11/09, 12:18

Hi hi!

Link matter thought is going too far?
Not that much.

On a theoretical level, but verified in practice, the casinir effect means that the material world is electric. So our thought, which is too, and matter inevitably influence each other, the opposite is technically impossible.

The physical materializations of the quantum force of thought are not lacking.

The dowser, the rebellious magnetizer.

EMDR
http://www.google.fr/url?sa=t&source=we ... lDhKPb1Jog

hypnosis

The REIKI or the violet flame which are used successfully for example in pre- and post-operative treatments demonstrate the link between thought and matter.

Lynne's experiences (link livingthefeilds) are also more than telling I find in all random generator modification experiments by the thought of a thousand people

Synchronized movements of birds or fish prove real-time communication.

Mouse driven by thought for the disabled

I do not pretend to twist a spoon, or that a thing is realized simply because I want it, not that it is impossible, but I do not have the mental capacity ... (still :-))

If we are 1000, our common thought, produces results 1000 times more important than alone, but in addition by quantum effect, favorably improves our statistical chances of success. It is nothing more than the explanation of the saying "A 2 we do 3 times more work"

In order to prevent the subject from "trolling", I insist on the fact that I do not wish to debate here whether or not this is possible.
Not that the subject is not interesting to discuss but I find that the evidence is sufficient to continue to move forward, not to stay to play experiments but rather put into practice, set up joint projects. To share or not this electromagnetic view of matter and positive quantum thinking is not imperative as long as the general principle of positivity and respect is preserved.

By project I think for example to

A set battery / controller / engine, of the order of 5 10kw whose immediate industrial application is the propulsion of a boat and with a little more legal constraint, a vehicle without a license.

A permanent magnet wind turbine

Alternative solar panels

Thermoacoustic generators as photovoltaic variant ...

Several different groups can be formed in // on the same principle to decline the subjects they want to develop.

It is nothing more than to create a tertiary R&D company of a new kind of forum :-) in view of a winner.
Winning user
Winning Creator
Winning producer

:-))

On an organizational level the operating mode is that of a collaborative work of forum.

The differences are:
- A structured organization of the tasks to be carried out as well as the taking into account of maturity in time.
- The need for legal protection of the ideas emitted during the work as well as the result. In the absence of protection, the work done by the group can be pre-empted, which would be a pity.
- Without this being a priority, a return of the dividends of the licenses to the participants of the projects, because it is right to see at least, his expenses paid, and when it is possible to be paid for the work

Conclusion:
Does anteriority suffice?
How to work in public on a forum while protecting our commercial and intellectual rights, how to protect our work and our right to make it free for the individual or the respectful business.
This transparent "plexiglass" safe is an essential key to the project. A soleau? I doubt that is enough
Write in black character on black? Not practical !

Do you have other organizational ideas?

I have no preconceived idea, just the desire to find a solution to these products that do not appear or at stratospheric prices because of the R&D costs to be amortized on 100 parts as for light electric vehicles based VPH, boat engines ...

Another important axis that a forum could support is the establishment of interoperability standards.

The strength of a hybrid system is that it can move a car, boat or transpallette with the same components

Why not do lobbying and technical advocacy to increase the interchangeability of products.
Last edited by kistinie the 19 / 11 / 09, 00: 00, 12 edited once.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 16/11/09, 12:23

Not know

How have you demonstrated the link between matter and thought?
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"