mechanical perpetual motion explanations

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
analogous
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

mechanical perpetual motion explanations

by analogous » 01/09/05, 16:29

Well if it's closed what are you doing fun?
You have nothing to show, to ask, you have no curiosity?
Obviously, since you believe that everything is known, known.
What a nuisance, what a void!
Interested in meditation, you will end up like others proud to believe that it is to seek the nothingness (the too)

Good Hi little jester or so pose a subject other than blah and argue! (there we are painter)
0 x
Hunter charlatan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Hunter charlatan » 01/09/05, 16:32

analog wrote:Well if it's closed what are you doing fun?

I'm here because there are charlatans on the net who are still trying to survive this perpetual scam by giving false hope to the gullible. Forgive me for having a minimum of respect for intelligence and knowledge: rolleyes:

Of course, since you believe that everything is known, known

Regarding a process on human scale: yes the debate is closed in the same way that we know that the earth revolves around the sun.

For everything else, you distort my words, a detestable process. <_
0 x
analogous
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by analogous » 01/09/05, 16:44

Perhaps it is not a question of passing bladders for lanterns but not to throw any crazy idea.
This can be generator of new methods,
it fuels curiosity and this is important because it is undermined in the context of most companies.
Any hope of marvelous, even seemingly puerile, is a powerful driver of curiosity.
Even if the attempts are naive, they give rise to treasures of intelligence and passion.
This is something that is valuable, especially since there are almost no business entrepreneurs but more and more shareholder businesses (single purpose, more benefits right away).

So a thousand times congratulations to the master of this site and all those whose goal is to open if not the spirit, at least hope.
Especially since, contrary to pitiful hunter claims, this site and others like it are not accessible on the pognoneque wealth.
(By the way, your career, it must be important, huh?)
0 x
analogous
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by analogous » 01/09/05, 16:50

Precisely "as the earth turns around the sun" do you say?
And relativity? Let's go wherever you look, you can always find another point of view and therefore another "reality".
It does not matter to say that this is what revolves around that,
Try instead to see both (minimum) to broaden your point of view.
The reference that makes it say that this is what revolves around this and not the other way around is relative to your point of view, the set of relative rotations that it would be more accurate to observe as a whole.

But I believe that you are there by necessity to prove something, oh great defender of the "truth"!
(I already heard that somewhere ...)
0 x
Hunter charlatan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Hunter charlatan » 01/09/05, 16:55

analog wrote:Especially since, contrary to pitiful hunter claims, this site and others like it are not accessible on the pognoneque wealth.

I've seen quite a few sites like this boasting the merits of superunit engines to finish their presentation by "send me some money to continue my research (with a lot of excuses for the con based on global conspiracy theory)".

Anyone who has been at least high school knows that this process is impossible (because of the conservation of energy) so boast at our time of such a process is blatant proof of a desire to rip off the gullible. It's been a long time we know that, it's the same to pretend that the Earth is flat :D

(By the way, your career, it must be important, huh?)

Ah the personal attack is the only "argument" of your message: rolleyes:

The reference that makes it say that this is what revolves around this and not the other way round is relative to your point of view, the set of relative rotations that it would be more accurate to observe as a whole.

Oh pinching, I should have foreseen that you were going to engulf you in this breach to catch you with the branches. I do it again since you seem attached to the scientific precision:

The Sun is comparable to the center of gravity of our solar system

Too bad you do not do so much sagacity when it comes to perpetual motion :D :D :D :D
0 x
Hunter charlatan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Hunter charlatan » 01/09/05, 17:07

Especially continuous analog: you make me laugh a lot.
0 x
analogous
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by analogous » 01/09/05, 17:07

I think you'll be surprised to know that few of those who appreciate this forum Obviously do not believe in the perpetual movement, I have not seen anywhere this allegation in the words of the organizers.

Sorry for the personal attack, but you're blown to say that after the heaps of vulgarity you've already seen on others.

You imagine that econologists believe in perpetual motion as part of the current physical,
error !
but this kind of approach could lead to discoveries related to energy, to see to a new opening of physics, so lets dream (STP)
0 x
Hunter charlatan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Hunter charlatan » 01/09/05, 17:15

analog wrote:I think you'll be surprised to know that few of those who appreciate this forum Obviously do not believe in the perpetual movement, I have not seen anywhere this allegation in the words of the organizers.

I'm surprised that forum which bears the title "Motor and process surunitaire" is so frequent whereas it can contain only mystifications.

Regarding the allegations, Econology seems convinced that these processes exist, unfortunately it is unable to present anything but mystifications :D

You imagine that econologists believe in perpetual motion as part of the current physical,
error !

It is practical that: since the MP does not work, it is necessary to invent a physics in which it works : Lol:
You make me think of Mikhail
0 x
analogous
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by analogous » 01/09/05, 17:18

Pff! what desolation, still infantile attacks!
Well fly me if you want, my little one but stop strutting you in vain.
T'en fly 4 lil lean, I dream is not 20 but 12 years!
I imagine that in front, you will pee on you!

You are fascinated by your recent discovery of science to the point that it is sacrosanct,
fruit of human genius, complete and infallible, etc., etc.
(That too, I already heard it somewhere)

Your infantilism is disarming, loose your rifle and open your range of perspectives a little to disillusion you.

ciao my quail
0 x
Hunter charlatan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Hunter charlatan » 01/09/05, 17:22

analog wrote:You are fascinated by your recent discovery of science to the point that it is sacrosanct,
fruit of human genius, complete and infallible, etc., etc.
(That too, I already heard it somewhere)

I really like your way of distorting and generalizing (like a kevin) my words whereas from the beginning, I speak only about physics in the context of surunitary processes, so:

Go back to school to learn to read :D
0 x