mechanical perpetual motion explanations

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 02/09/05, 13:40

Rulian wrote:It's a shame to get a member fired, but there was no other choice. He was going too far. : Angry:

Hello,
I told you he was a scientist troll !, but still a troll! B)
@+ :P
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/09/05, 13:45

yahi wrote:Unemployment is sometimes good!

thank you christophe for all your work, your quality news and your actions of the moment!

yahi

"Unemployment is good"

It's quickly said ... it's not this site that makes me eat ... (well not yet ... maybe one day there will be enough traffic so that I can live on it ...). .. and I'm not even talking about my "engineering career" ...

We must not forget either that it is not only me who makes this site but also all the active members of the forum. In this regard a big preventive thank you to Rulian for what we are going to launch soon!
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 02/09/05, 13:50

econology wrote:...
In this regard a big preventive thank you to Rulian for what we are going to launch soon!

Hello,
There, you said too much or not enough! :P :P
Is that what you're going to launch?
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 02/09/05, 14:13

It’s true that I sometimes have a little cynical humor. But do not worry
never naughty.
You will notice that I am careful not to hurt anyone.
If the thing is despite everything, I apologize to those who have
felt victim of my humor crises sometimes misunderstood.
It is true that my registration is recent, but in fact I haunted the forum
for some time now. It is the quality of the work done on exchange places
who decided to be more than an anonymous spectator.

Aside from that, the forum econology is a forum really interesting
or motivated people are looking at alternative solutions
to what becomes a more than pressing problem, namely consumption
petroleum products.

I am delighted that the fuel prices hardly reach a level
acceptable for those who did not feel concerned by the pollution,
overconsumption of energy resources and misuse
of their vehicles. This event (first wave of a serious crisis
energy) begins to make politicians aware
that it’s time to find something else.
to try to delay the deadline by calming the people but still 10 or
$ 20 a barrel more and they won't have a choice.

The forums such as Econology may allow the state to consider
other possibilities than those imagined by the petroleum lobbies.

;)
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 02/09/05, 14:35

Thank you, Econology, for firing the hunter. Bad faith and sarcasm are going to happen for a while. In the long run, it stops being funny.
I would like to come back to an animated gif that Mikhail (thanks to him :P ) had found on a forum to illustrate his own invention.
The assembly is intended to rotate underwater, necessarily slowly since friction is high. The principle consists in using Archimedes' thrust to compensate for gravity and create the imbalance intended to propel the whole. The mechanism is much simpler than that of Mikhail.
A few years ago, some gullible craftsmen had even bought the plans for this device which, according to the seller (a real crook, that one) was to solve the energy problems of the planet. Have prototypes been built? With what result? Anyone know?
I found the gif but I can't integrate it into this message.
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 02/09/05, 15:43

yes that's right what are you up to with Rulian: rolleyes:? The impatience is already rising that Rulian has been baiting us for a long time with his surprise in the signing ... :)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/09/05, 17:39

Who will live! In fact there are 2 surprises in progress but one that will not be released for a few months.

For the other one we hope to launch at the beginning of October ... And yes again 1 months of patience (and paufinage for us 2) but be careful to force impatiently hope for something you may be disappointed ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 02/09/05, 22:10

gegyx wrote:And it is escalating again! Unbreakable! " Charlatan hunter "...
Your pettiness, your nastiness, your smugness are delicacies which you invariably revel in, your bad side is discovered at the turn of each intervention.
You reject the candid questions.
Please leave us in our common mediocrity, wade in this forum, if this one does not suit you?

Instead, use your "perfectly assimilated knowledge" to innovate, build, reveal a personal study, something transcendent, or at the very least, new and original.

This contribution from you would once again make us admire a "Science" today misguided, from humanism to profit exclusively.
Science distorted by "mandarins" clinging to their acquired powers, their prebends, monopolizing the vital financial efforts of the nation and which in parallel, discard any original idea emitted by "olibrius" who are not of their "essence". In any case, they systematically dismiss any new idea which would undoubtedly reveal their mediocrity ...
So that the acquisition of your in-depth knowledge, the investment of the nation in your training, and also the dedication of your family (who supported you in your studies), are not just an additional waste, changes behavior , open up to the other.
Be constructive, pedagogue without being contemptuous!

If this attitude is unworkable, even unbearable, isolate yourself in your condescension.
Then use your certain abilities to bugger flies ... They will be grateful to you.

Handsome hunter, wryly attentive, goes for a time, for lack of anything better, to conquer flies ...
Great good to him! Beware that he does not return mutated, transformed as in "the imprudent traveler" by Barjavel, or "metamorphosis" by Kafka ...

Thank you, Econology, for using your moderator right. You seemed to hesitate for a long time, so as not to be accused of authoritarianism. But he had long gone beyond the limits of the bearable ... Despite the incessant calls for moderation, members who were devastated and exasperated by so much gratuitous cynicism.
0 x
Wish =>
Able to speak normally
without being constantly attacked by some people, who respect nothing, and this impunity.
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 02/09/05, 23:13

It is true that my avatar is ugly .shame on me!

I didn’t pay too much attention. I’m going to look into this problem
aesthetic and correct the shot.

Please note this.
In fact it is a problem of size and I cut it off with paint until it comes in. But the display of forum the magnification of or horror.
: Huh:
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 03/09/05, 01:16

Ah, but no, if I click on the reference, seen gif ... :P
0 x