Diesel engine pantone 2600cv

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
ETOKS22
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Diesel engine pantone 2600cv

by ETOKS22 » 15/10/16, 16:27

Hello to you; I am a student engineer at the faculty of industrial engineering of the University of Douala mechanical option, my end of study theme concerns the enrichment of hydrogen fuel on a general motors 2600cv diesel engine; I was first interested in a hybrid hydrogen gas engine produced by the electrolysis of water that we are going to add to the entry of the combustion chamber to pressurized air (at the intake). this process has already been done and the information is hidden, so I run into the problems of calculating power and efficiency. then I got interested in the pantone engine with the challenges of making it work for a power of 2600hp. all my research, 'have led to this forum, so I would like if possible:
- have the links of the sites which could, e give more information on my problem
- have your criticisms and suggestions on the two procedures
- ensure the feasibility of my ideas
- my mail etokeaurelie@gmail.com
thank you; I count on you.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Pantone diesel 2600hp engine

by eclectron » 15/10/16, 19:06

Hello,

Personally, I am not able to bring you the information you request but you can try to have information here:
http://generation-hydrogene.forumpro.fr/forum
http://www.magnetosynergie.com/forum/
http://quanthomme.free.fr/

A+
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/10/16, 23:05

Doping with pantone water does not create H2 ... at least not before combustion!

The on-board H2 generators of the "HHO" type have been widely debated on these forums, here for example:
eat-less car / kit hho-motor-al-enriched water-t5910.html
biofuels / HHO-ca-work-or-C-is-of-the-scam-t13792.html
eat-less car / kit hho-return-experience-t9054.html

Do a research search.php (rather than looking on other less ... humm ... seriously?)
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 16/10/16, 08:47

Christophe wrote:Do a research search.php (rather than looking on other less ... humm ... seriously?)

My answer at least had the merit of moving the lines here! : Lol:
A+
0 x
whatever.
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/10/16, 12:17

Move the lines? Moipacomprendre : Mrgreen:
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 16/10/16, 16:31

Christophe wrote:Move the lines? Moipacomprendre : Mrgreen:

move people of forum here
the lines that have been written.
I admit, it's a bit capilotracté! : Lol:
0 x
whatever.
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/10/16, 16:55

Capilotracté? Moipacomprendre : Mrgreen:

Ah if I understood! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
nrj974
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by nrj974 » 18/10/16, 19:03

Good evening Aurélie and congratulations on your beautiful research program.

I am myself an engineer and it turns out that I studied the direct combustion of an HHO / ambient air mixture on different types of engines, whether petrol or diesel. As you point out, many tests have been carried out in this direction, in particular with H2 gas with variable mix. I understood that your program consisted in adding a small amount of h2.

In general, what should be remembered is that hydrocarbons (petroleum) are a mixture of h2 (hydro) and carbon compounds (carbides). The chemical reaction takes place during the combustion of an almost stoichiometric mixture with the oxygen in the air, and carbides form the famous pollutants that we know too well.

In truth, any type of engine fueled by fossil fuels can work perfectly with a direct mixture of HHO and appropriate mixture with ambient air. Certain precautions must be taken to take into account the properties intrinsic to direct chemical reactions HH / O such as the combustion rate, the flame temperature, the "dry" nature of the gas, etc.

The mechanical engine parameters are ideally adjusted to take account of these specificities by means of the injection / valve management computer. Thus, it is quite possible to operate a standard diesel engine on this principle. The only special feature is that the H2 must be injected in proportion to the engine characteristics and ideally fill the combustion chamber in a stepped or progressive manner to avoid an excessively rapid flame front or self-ignition.

So you have the option of simply using water transformed into HHO to run your engine. All that remains is to find a suitable ENR source and your "fossil" engine will become 100% clean! Believe me, it is particularly enjoyable to run an engine 100% with tap water (purified), and to have only water vapor (recoverable) at the outlet of the exhaust.

For my part, we are trying to establish a partnership with a large local bus company to install this type of "solar + water" process through a sort of HHO "adaptation kit".

Good success in your experiences
Sincerely
Sam
0 x
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 19/10/16, 14:34

Hello,

2600 hp, but it's huge! Is it a boat engine?

There is a misunderstanding, at the level of the title: A "pantone" system is water doping, not hydrogen injection.

It is not yet known whether hydrogen is formed (dissociation of water) during operation.

There are several subjects at the bottom of the forum, with members (including Flytox) who have had a lot of practical experience.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 19/10/16, 23:19

dede2002 wrote:2600 hp, but it's huge! Is it a boat engine?

+1; A small description and or photos would not be too much. : Mrgreen:

There is a misunderstanding, at the level of the title: A "pantone" system is water doping, not hydrogen injection.

It is not yet known whether hydrogen is formed (dissociation of water) during operation.

Indeed it is not really clear cut, but AMHA is 2 different things. (The Pantone brings only little energy / hydrogen, on the other hand it has perhaps a "catalyst" effect which gives oxygen a moment before resuming it by reforming water (at the end of combustion?).
In the chemical reaction of combustion, after about 900 ° C dissociation begins, but from what temperature and in how long (milliseconds) the proportion of broken water molecules becomes important to effectively improve the yield ???
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132