Which speaks of free electrons

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
tome
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Which speaks of free electrons

by tome » 28/11/08, 22:00

Good evening everyone, I noticed this site and I want to have your opinions about this experience: http://www.fredericgauthier.com/energie/cuivre.html
0 x
comode
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by comode » 29/11/08, 15:11

you better not waste your time with this ...
It is once again a big scam, rubbish, bullshit in a box that we shit a crook in lack of recognition, all argued with big words whose author even ignores the meaning in order to fool the most gullible .

Like he says, anyone is supposed to be able to reproduce it ... So if you're in the mood to contradict me, then let go and try to fabricate their shit ... That way, afterwards, you can do like all the clampins who come here to talk about their "studies" and their "work" on super-unitary processes ...

Like them, you can use words that you don't understand to explain your stuff, post bogus diagrams, you can make shocking conclusions like "it's not working yet, but it's a digging" or "we are approaching the goal. "see" I am progressing in the understanding of this thing "... You could even say" I have a friend that made one that works "and prove it with youtube videos of more other people to finally shout at the plot of the oil lobby which prevents you from marketing your thing ...

Finally the usual stuff ...
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 29/11/08, 15:59

weird this name: Meyer,
a lot of "inventor" who experimented with magnetism called meyer. would this be a conspiracy?
: Cheesy:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 29/11/08, 16:54

Science & Vie article from January 1976.
This article had captivated me for months.
: Cheesy:

Since then, sections have looked at it without success.
So !…
---
Please note: the frequency 173Khz is used for unhealthy things ...
http://www.elgab.se/rfid.htm
0 x