An inexhaustible movement unnatural and never exploited

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 06/06/11, 08:02

dirk pitt wrote:

Sorry to insist but no! it will take a additional energy given by the vehicle to lower your tray or any device elsewhere.
moreover the energy recovered will be less than the additional energy that it took the vehicle to operate the device. it's not me who says it, it's physics;

it reminds me of the discussion (here or elsewhere) on small wind turbines mounted in the grille to generate electricity.

But keskidi ... I'm talking about "An inexhaustible movement that is unnatural and never exploited", considering automobile traffic as perpetual because I see no one who really wants to stop. I'm talking about free energy taken from the flow of passing cars at a toll ... that's an example! Yes, there will be a loss between the energy produced by the mass of the vehicle and the energy produced at the output, this is normal ... but today, there is even a bigger loss seen that this free energy is not even exploited!
It could save the poor highway companies anyway ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Respect !!!
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 06/06/11, 08:28

But keskidi ... I'm talking about "An inexhaustible movement that is unnatural and never exploited", considering automobile traffic as perpetual because I see no one who really wants to stop. I'm talking about free energy taken from the flow of passing cars at a toll ... that's an example! Yes, there will be a loss between the energy produced by the mass of the vehicle and the energy produced at the output, this is normal ... but today, there is even a bigger loss seen that this free energy is not even exploited!
It could save some of those poor highway companies anyway ... Mr. Green

Hello, exceed,
I understand 100% what you are talking about, and this idea is worthy of research.
When I go to work, there are two places I hate, two potholes continually repaired, and come back every time.
These potholes are born just before a stop, and a red light.
These potholes are created by braking trucks ...
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)