Nikola Tesla's excess energy? (Christophe Tetard)

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Nikola Tesla's excess energy? (Christophe Tetard)

by ABC2019 » 02/11/20, 19:35

PS: the international unit of temperature is the Kelvin or K, not the "degree Kelvin" or ° K (on the other hand a difference of 1 K corresponds to 1 ° C)
I'm not going to explain why, it's a waste of time.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 03/11/20, 00:03

fart !
I adapt to the level ... you are hopeless : roll:
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 03/11/20, 00:26

ABC2019 wrote:And the worst of all is that you have YOU EVEN given me a reference: https://arxiv.org/abs/1009.5942
who says exactly the same as me !!!
I hadn't seen it go by, but just reading the summary
with a temperature difference of 10 ° C between the hot source and the cold well would produce a power of about 0,5 W. Regular and consistent versions (correlated cylinder states) of these engines are shown and both can operate in four-stroke or two-stroke mode. In the idealistic case, all these engines have a Carnot efficiency ...
, we can see that it is a ditherm machine and that "electric heat engines driven by the Johnson-Nyquist noise of the resistors" is just there to drown the fish : Wink:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 03/11/20, 07:13

eclectron wrote:fart !

I remind you that I offered you a bet that should be considered very interesting for you if your theories are correct, so this is the opportunity to test your belief in your own theories. You can choose M as you want, it can be important!

For my part, I gave you all the explanations why they were wrong, I pointed out to you that your own references said like me (and in particular that the power could only be extracted in a receiver at a lower temperature, and ideally, absolute zero), and on top of that I offered you a bet that should be very interesting for you if you think you are right and that I am wrong.

I have reached the end of my possibilities to convince you, I am waiting to see if you accept my bet, which is of unlimited validity (because I believe in what I say !!), and I will not add anything on this thread, promised.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 03/11/20, 07:25

ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:fart !

I remind you that I offered you a bet that should be considered very interesting for you if your theories are correct, so this is the opportunity to test your belief in your own theories. You can choose M as you want, it can be important!

For my part, I gave you all the explanations why they were wrong, I pointed out to you that your own references said like me (and in particular that the power could only be extracted in a receiver at a lower temperature, and ideally, absolute zero), and on top of that I offered you a bet that should be very interesting for you if you think you are right and that I am wrong.

I have reached the end of my possibilities to convince you, I am waiting to see if you accept my bet, which is of unlimited validity (because I believe in what I say !!), and I will not add anything on this thread, promised.

I don't know what you're talking about, I haven't read you and won't read you, I just hovered over it.
I now avoid contact with madness : Mrgreen: (Cultivated madness or not, who manages to smoke everyone but not me. You deserve a subject all your own, no need to squat Christophe Tetard's : Wink: , or do we regroup?, it's as you want after all)
0 x
whatever.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 03/11/20, 08:11

My response to the MP on the bet ...

Already it is not monothermal in the sense in which you understand it, since there is incessant fluctuation ...
There will be no publication for something very well known: thermal noise in a conductor (resistance).
There will be no publication because it has little, if any, energy interest in practice so no publication.

There will be publications on more innovative systems than resistance, such as graphene haze.
But hey, given the low power that can be drawn from this thermal agitation, T1 being very very close to T2, few people waste their time on it. It's just for the sake of the exercise.

If you are so smart in thermo, from the thermal power P = Kb T delta F, you must be able to recalculate T1 and T2, fictitious according to you : Mrgreen:

And finally I will not bet because it is rather childish as an attitude and I do not find you intellectually honest.
0 x
whatever.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 03/11/20, 08:34

My answer to the 2nd MP ...
ABC2019 wrote: I don't care if it fluctuates or not

Well then, the montages that interest us are only centered on this characteristic of fluctuation, you refuse to consider the subject! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
You answer on what you know but which is irrelevant.
Either you consider the problem or I cut off contact with madness.

ABC2019 wrote:If you don't want to take the bet that no work will ever be provided by a resistance at temperature T to another system at the same temperature T, then I consider that you are okay with that, and the debate is closed. .

Absolutely disagree because there are technical tricks to raise the useful noise above the system noise.

I just skimmed over the rest of your delusions
0 x
whatever.
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/11/20, 07:07

your debate would be rather interesting if it weren't for this cockfighting atmosphere.

I tend to agree with many of ABC2019's remarks about the fact that 2 identical passive components at the same temperature will not be able to exchange energy between them. Also agree with the remarks on the 2nd principle and dithermic motors.

And anyway these Nyquist "noises" which are a reflection of thermal agitation translated into tension / intensity are insignificant.

What can we do with microvolt and microampere in power production ... when we know that even a mobile phone consumes around 1W ...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/11/20, 07:44

Remundo wrote:your debate would be rather interesting if it weren't for this cockfighting atmosphere.

ah but must still say that in private, eclectron is very nice. Since it allows itself to publish private correspondence, I allow myself to do the same, this is the kind of mail I receive:

Especially when I'm right and face to face with a stuffy and insistent guy.
I am not going to insult you but you deserve to see that you are a drag on human progress.
You were never a force of proposal, you just issued unfounded criticisms without ever trying to build a vision of the subject.

So yes, I do not wish to have any further relationship with a worthy representative of humanity's shit.
Ah that escaped me! : Lol: sorry...
What you are doing is worse than being ignorant.
Maybe a narcissistic pervert in need of a victim? it won't be me.

PS: and I would not give in to your manipulation so that I give you the links.,
Either way it's impossible, isn't it?
Just like P = Kb T delta F = 0
Poor sucker ..........

in short, a very correct style and quite conducive to a peaceful discussion : Mrgreen: . To continue the discussion on the second principle, you can post on the survey thread that I opened.
0 x

ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/11/20, 07:50

eclectron wrote:Just like P = Kb T delta F = 0

for those that the prose of eclectron would disturb, I specify that the formula P = Kb T delta F represents the power delivered by a resistance of temperature T in a resistance of zero thermal noise, therefore as I explained, at absolute zero.

The result is easily that if two resistors are connected to one another, one at a temperature T, and the other at a temperature T ', the first delivers Kb T delta F and the other delivers Kb T' delta F in the first, and suddenly, the global power exchanged between the two is Kb (T -T ') delta F.

Formula perfectly symmetrical in T and T 'as it should be, predicting a power going from the hot body to the cold body (positive if T> T' and negative if T <T ') as it should, and vanishing for T = T 'as it should be.
1 x