New magnetic motor

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 26/04/10, 13:02

For the big engine it will be harder to try the experience, it depends on your means.

a bit of everything and anything ...
of course that a motor which turns on "2 legs" will burn out.
moreover the loss of a phase is very rarely due to a DC.
this is why there must always be thermal or electronic protection (starter, etc.)

anyway, I don't see the connection at all with "over-unit" engines : Cry:

we swim in delirium with pompous terms and wacky explanations

and then as we are talking about a space (or special) engine we should send it into orbit and it wouldn’t stop spinning : Cheesy:
Last edited by boubka the 26 / 04 / 10, 13: 10, 1 edited once.
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 26/04/10, 13:04

Capt_Maloche wrote:I only found that on this Monsieur Dufour:
http://deonto-ethics.org/impostures/ind ... 185.0;wap2

that's what it is
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 26/04/10, 13:07

Jacques:
It is interesting to examine how hypnosis is organized, starting with the self-hypnosis of Philippe Dufour himself in person (= Aixogen), from which magic words.

Incomprehensible, and anti-scientific, words without clear experimental reality carried out step by step and gradually verifiable by all.
So more of an imaginary religion than a reality.
Typical of many perpetual movements, disconnected from scientific knowledge proven by countless experiments that everyone can repeat indefinitely with the same result, as when watching television (electronics and radio waves) or his computer, etc. with the use of our modern technology that works and proves the accuracy of scientific knowledge well established by its industrial reproduction.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 26/04/10, 16:57

Well..
Let's take it a step further, if you don't mind.
Geometry, it has been mastered, taught for a long time (this is an example)
But it is the same for magnetism, its effects, its different facets.
There are university courses complete on this topic?
Can scientists say that they know everything about this force, this energy?
Magnetism is found in many places, and in different ways. (the sun is full of it, the earth too, electricity makes it)
I wonder ... if scientists can say, yes, we know everything about this energy ...
In any case, those who try to make a "magnetic" motor, without the use of external energy, say "I have the feeling that we do not know everything about magnetism" and they are legion ...
For now, I am one of those people.
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 26/04/10, 17:14

Hi Lejuste :D

It is true that in any case, magnetism almost takes magic
who has not marveled at these invisible forces?

However, we can say that they are relatively well mastered
for example; with the race to waste energy, electric motors display phenomenal efficiency, around 95% !! proof that the "magnetic circuits" are perfectly mastered

We know how to create a magnetic field from the displacement of a known number of electrons in a coil which is also perfectly quantified, and the theory works perfectly to the point that it is reproduced in all common equipment.

For permanent magnets, the concept is different (whatever)
but we know that the origin is "in" the electrons, the famous "SPIN" or orientation

I no longer know where it was specifically discussed on the forum

See also how we make permanent magnets : http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aimant_permanent

Now, to answer you and in my current opinion, I do not think that we have a perfect grasp of the concept, without which, we would have already found how to link quantum mechanics to macroscopic sciences (I know it is badly said)

But I think that the expression of magnetism on our scale is the fruit of particular quantum phenomena.

You know, the 4 fundamental forces discovered to date:
-------------------------------------- Relative intensity
Strong interaction (nuclear) ----- 1
Electromagnetic interaction -10exp (-2)
Weak interaction (nuclear) --- 10exp (-13)
Gravitational interaction ---- 10exp (-38)
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 26/04/10, 18:49

the electric motors display phenomenal efficiency, of the order of 95% !! proof that the "magnetic circuits" are perfectly mastered

actually phenomenal .... and siemens goes even further by announcing on synchronous motors a yield of 96 to 98%.
difficult to do better .... apart from maybe mister dufour : Cheesy:
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 26/04/10, 18:51

Capt_Maloche wrote:Now, to answer you and in my current opinion, I do not think that we have a perfect grasp of the concept, without which, we would have already found how to link quantum mechanics to macroscopic sciences (I know it is badly said)

The main question about magnetism is the monopoly issue...

In particular, in an experiment of melting a metal rod by an electric current, reproduction of a Russian experiment, a team from the University of Nantes discovered a trajectory of a "spiral" particle, which is not explained. nowadays.
0 x
See you soon !
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 26/04/10, 19:31

I agree that there is still a lot to discover about magnetism (as in all areas), especially at very very high temperatures.
we see it on experiments on the modeling of the terrestrial nucleus where we do not understand everything, even not much.

but for the "classic" magnets I think we have surely done the trick.
0 x
chrisleblay
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by chrisleblay » 27/04/10, 12:26

Bravo le justemilieu for posting this interesting link and your testimony.
Beware of trolls in this subject (bogus link on dufour for example)
Obviously, all the science taught is oriented towards economic dogma.

Chris
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 27/04/10, 16:10

Ho, chrisleblay, I only transmitted a video,
On the other hand, I appreciated the fact that quartz came out of its den to give its opinion.
He is the only one in whom I have confidence in this field, because he has worked a lot on the thing ... and has never hidden his defeats.
http://www.dailymotion.com/quartz5/1
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)