Non-perpetual movement!

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Non-perpetual movement!

by sicetaitsimple » 18/02/18, 19:14

Epilogis wrote:Thank you all for your answers.

You're welcome. And to have no regrets, a ton brought to 10m height is about 25Wh potential energy ...... A very big swing for not much!
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 18/02/18, 20:07

I give Newton's simple formulas, just in case : Wink: http://enrj.renouvelables.free.fr/energ ... lique.html
0 x
Epilogis
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Epilogis » 19/02/18, 08:14

Thank you to all
and also for the data and formulas sicetaitsimple and izentrop: super!
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 19/02/18, 11:20

Hello,

In my opinion we are fooled to look perpetually for perpetual motion on bad tracks!
I think that perpetual motion is possible ... as long as human activity will be perpetuated ... : Cheesy:

Is it not wiser to try to use the very many real human energy productions that are wasted rather than stubbornly looking for energy-generating systems from scratch?

There are already some timid ideas and projects such as energy recovery in the floor of a nightclub where hundreds of people are moving rhythmically, or in the gym, gym, dance hall, or the gym. heat emitted by computers and large data centers.

In the same vein, we can imagine doors of public places that open and close thousands of times a day equipped with a system that produces energy, or a staircase whose steps recover the mass of those who borrow it. I am sure that we should also be able to imagine a system that recovers energy from cars and trucks that travel on roads and highways, if only by the air movements that generate these movements, or even transform the noise. of anthropogenic origin in energy.
Here are some interesting research tracks!

It was my contribution of the day on this very interesting subject! :P

If you have other ideas ...
1 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 19/02/18, 11:39

Grelinette wrote:In the same vein, we can imagine doors of public places that open and close thousands of times a day equipped with a system that produces energy, or a staircase whose steps recover the mass of those who borrow it. I am sure that we should also be able to imagine a system that recovers energy from cars and trucks that travel on roads and highways, if only by the air movements that generate these movements, or even transform the noise. of anthropogenic origin in energy.

It reminds me when Gaston wanted to recover the energy of the door of his office:
It was necessary to bend on the door to succeed in opening it : Mrgreen:
2 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/02/18, 11:44

Optimize consumption by recovering fatal losses, why not? But to think that weak human contributions are able to compensate for the heaviness of ad hoc devices, condemn the latter to be mere gadgets. As for the recovery of ambient noise for energy purposes, just consider the little energy needed to produce a lot of noise to realize that the opposite operation will be derisory ...
What is targeted, through this fascination for "infinite" energy, is this ability to transform the world which is already a reality (albeit within the framework of the physical laws in force!), A capacity which is already too considerable, in that it has the unintended consequence of the progressive destruction of living conditions on Earth ... This prodigious deployment of energy is not really criticized, since those who benefit from it are generally not those who suffer from it and , among the latter, many cannot speak ... : roll:
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 19/02/18, 12:47

Ahmed wrote:Optimize consumption by recovering fatal losses, why not? But to think that weak human contributions are able to compensate for the heaviness of the ad hoc devices, condemn them to be mere gadgets .... : roll:

Based on the principle that the best energy produced is that which has not been consumed, any system for recovering "fatal losses" is a gadget. But all of humanity is based on the paradox of "excessive consumption counterbalanced by some attempts to economize on excess".
In short, even if it would be more judicious to try to reduce the excesses, the tide of time (human) wants that for the moment one concentrates on the perpetual search of the economy ... on the excesses!
2 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 19/02/18, 13:12

Grelinette wrote: the heat emitted by computers and big data centers.
That's a reality, first in the States and now at home too. https://www.20minutes.fr/paris/2068527- ... e-paris-27

As digital technologies are becoming less energy intensive, performance is improving but at the same time consumption is increasing.
1 x
Epilogis
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Epilogis » 19/02/18, 13:18

It is clear that it would be better to save our energy than to produce new systems (consumers of energy for their manufacture!) To recover energy wasted ...
As mentioned by Ahmed and Grelinette, the yield of this type of recuperating objects, even if it is too much, would not bring much energy in return in proportion to the one they asked for to be made themselves, in comparison with power stations.
There would even be, if it is, the opposite effect: "we recover my wasted energy? So let's go cheerfully and waste even more, it's for the good of the planet!" :(
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/02/18, 14:58

Your last remark is of great relevance and it is this kind of parasitic phenomenon that recycling generates (which does not prevent its usefulness!), Or, more generally what we call the "ecological transition ".
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."