Engines Minato 40.000 units sold

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/01/08, 13:56

Capt_Maloche wrote:Admittedly, I know that it is "theoretically" impossible, but I will search until this "truth" will not seem obvious to me and will not blow me in the face :D , which in one case as in the other, whatever the outcome, can not delay.

Well, I salute your abnegation and your perseverance in this way, of which you yourself admit the "theoretically impossible" character. 8)

But who knows, maybe you will find something? Not necessarily what you are looking for elsewhere ... Great discoveries are sometimes the result of chance ... :?:

See you soon.
Last edited by Remundo the 28 / 01 / 08, 14: 37, 1 edited once.
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 28/01/08, 14:08

of course !, what is supposedly impossible, may make you laugh in a few centuries (hope if there are still people!)
at the beginning of the railway "scientists of the time argued that above 50km / h, the hearts of passengers would expose : Lol:
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/01/08, 14:32

quartz wrote:
But as Mr. Audiard would say, "as soon as we no longer address the primary, everything becomes bright"

Thank you gentlemen.

Hi quartz, hi Capt_Maloche. I will try to stay above "the primaries" : Cheesy:

I watched your videos on the "magnetic motor".

I'm telling you right away, I don't think it's an engine. This is however very interesting because I think you invented, perhaps with Capt_Maloche a gear without mechanical contact.

My observations:
- your machine does not rotate if you do not operate one of the discs by hand.
- your machine presents positions of equilibrium characteristic of a conservative force field: each time a position corresponds to a trough of potential energy, the system "falls into it" naturally, and vice versa, each time it is a bump, it rocks.

I noticed that when you turn slowly, it seems that the ratio between the rotation speeds is constant. Hence this perception of magnetic gear that I had.

You also sometimes have a "reversibility problem": it's when you want to spin the other record very quickly with the one spinning slowly. This is normal because the slightest friction can exceed the transmitted torque which is low in this direction, while it is large in the other and "swallows" the friction without problem.

When you turn the entrance very quickly, "it gets out of phase", but it could still work in asynchronous transmission: mechanical contactless coupling between a rotary input and a rotary output of slightly lower speed. A bit like in an asynchronous motor where the exciter field is rotated faster than the rotor.

Like I said, I believe you have found a principle although you are looking for something else : Idea: that of magnetic transmissions with permanent magnets.

Here is my opinion, perhaps hasty, it engages only me ... :P

Good luck to both of you and to @ +
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/01/08, 15:29

Remundo wrote:Well, I salute your abnegation and your perseverance in this way, of which you yourself admit the "theoretically impossible" character. 8)

Kervran's work, cited above, is also "theoretically impossible" ... and yet it would seem that they are "empirically possible": https://www.econologie.com/forums/kervran-et ... t4728.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/01/08, 15:33

denis wrote:does anyone know the flm: "the beautiful green"? no it's not an AND : Mrgreen: Just a very funny film showing the aberations of our civilization !! You would like it all !!

Never heard of it! It looks very nice!
For the ignorant like me: http://www.allocine.fr/film/fichefilm_g ... 15287.html

ps: good remark from Remundo on the'' gear or magnetic coupling, but I think, but I can be wrong, that this has been around for a long time right? At least in the patents I mean ... otherwise well done to all 3 !!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/01/08, 18:03

Hi Christopher,

For the magnetic gear, I do not know any history. I am not an encyclopedia either :D Can you say someone has already explored the area?

Thank you Christophe for the link on Kervran. I must admit that I discovered the thing, and that it is indeed funny at first sight.

Is the skeleton of a chick really calcified? : Idea: Or the calcification is it later, when it starts to eat. Perhaps stupid questions, I am not at all a biologist.

I still remain skeptical about the Ca / K transmutation. But who knows?

And if we solve this problem, we may be able to know which of the egg or the chicken ....... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 28/01/08, 21:42

Remundo wrote:Hi quartz, hi Capt_Maloche. I will try to stay above "the primaries" : Cheesy:

I watched your videos on the "magnetic motor".

I'm telling you right away, I don't think it's an engine. This is however very interesting because I think you invented, perhaps with Capt_Maloche a gear without mechanical contact.

So there you disappoint me :frown:

The assembly that carried out Quartz is the exact representation of this
the gif I told you about above

As you can see, these are the first 2 elements of a set of 3 pieces responsible for demonstrating that it is possible to generate a residual phase shifting phase shifted, i.e. in this case 1 screen turn for 11 rotations of the magnetic field

The model of Quartz highlights what I had been looking for to limit the eddy currents and generate the auto-compensation of the screen, the surprise was that the effect was reversible

I thought you understood it !!

On the model presented in the video, it is obviously not a magnetic motor, since it misses the rotor !!
I haven't studied it yet, see my post a little higher

come on, I don't hold it against you, apparently there aren't many people following. 8)
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/01/08, 22:21

Remundo wrote:Is the skeleton of a chick really calcified? : Idea: Or the calcification is it later, when it starts to eat. Perhaps stupid questions, I am not at all a biologist.

Uh am not a biologist either !! But I understand that all of the bones are made mostly of calcium, right? Is that UHT milk pubs said in any case a few years ago ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

A limestone-free bone is cartilage, right? (although ... as I know nothing about it ... it's not even sure that there is no calcium in a cartilage ...)

Capt_Maloche wrote:come on, I don't hold it against you, apparently there aren't many people following.

Me first ... and I admit to having some gaps in this part of physics so I prefer to say nothing ... but uh what video are we talking about? : Mrgreen: (there have been so many ...)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 28/01/08, 22:50

I recommend this link, it's full of bad words and I do not hinder much (except that there is not a lot of calcium!) µ

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartilage
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/01/08, 22:53

Indeed, it's been a long time since I had misunderstood a sentence:

Cartilage is a connective tissue formed by cells, chondrocytes, of rounded shape, generally included in cubicles, or chondroplasts (in reality, this chondroplast is a device of preparation), within an extracellular matrix made up of glycosaminoglycans and collagen (mainly type II fibers, specific to this tissue).

: Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Otherwise on the OS page http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Os :

The mineral part of the bones is mainly composed of apatitic calcium phosphate, the structure of which depends on the type of bone and its age.

Better: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A9tab ... du_calcium

The role of the bone [edit]

The exchange of calcium with the bone consists of accretion (agglomeration, increase in mass by addition of material) and resorption (progressive disappearance of material), these two processes being usually closely coupled. During growth, there is a net gain in bone mineral. In adults, accretion and absorption are roughly in balance, the exchange of calcium being very active during pregnancy and lactation. With age, the balance shifts towards the loss of bone mineral, which increases sharply in postmenopausal women.

There I almost understood the words! : Mrgreen:
0 x