Liquid nitrogen generator engine

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Remundo

Re: Liquid nitrogen generator engine

by Remundo » 02/06/18, 13:53

Eric Dupont wrote:I believe that we agree on the fact that my patent is the invention of the century.

in all modesty, of course. : Oops:

that it is useful, it is very clear, that it requires long adjustments, it is even more important.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 02/06/18, 18:01

"Taten sagen mehr als Worte"... actions say more than words ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Geo Trouvetou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Geo Trouvetou » 04/06/18, 12:21

Eric Dupont wrote:I believe that we agree that my patent is the invention of the century.

You really like to provoke the risk of continuing to pass for a M. Dupont charlot.
This subject ends as on FS.
Friends of econology, expect to be seen as liars or sold on others forums.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 04/06/18, 13:30

I think nobody is fooled here ... For my part, I consider that this thread falls under the "humor" section; it is in this sense that I read it ... 8)
0 x
Geo Trouvetou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Geo Trouvetou » 04/06/18, 16:09

Ahmed wrote:I think nobody is fooled here ... For my part, I consider that this thread falls under the "humor" section; it is in this sense that I read it ... 8)

Yes, it's a true neighborhood comic that Mr. Dupont.
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 04/06/18, 19:48

geo and ahmed advertise between 2 interventions.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 04/06/18, 20:02

An advertisement for what? : Shock:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/06/18, 20:27

As moderator, far from thinking that Eric is completely lucid in some of his interventions, I also find the remarks of GeoTrouvetout and Ahmed a little condescending.

it would be good from my point of view that a serious team sees what can be drawn from Eric's idea; because without disrespecting him, I doubt that he has all the scientific, technical and financial means to succeed alone.

Squabbling and other mockery is a waste of time and energy.

@+
1 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 04/06/18, 21:27

eric dupont does not have the means to develop alone a very difficult thing, which could only work if all the elements of his thing were each perfectly developed

but those who have the skill do not want to waste time on something so difficult with so little hope of profitability when there is a multitude of simpler machine or there is progress to be made more quickly rentabilisable

it's the problem of financing a novelty ... asking investors for money to pay high-cost engineers to study is ruinous and hopeless

to study alone until you have enough argument has shown to the investor it's mission impossible for eric dupont with his technical level which is not enough ... in 10 years he will always have the same problem of insufficient credibility

How to make people work on a liquid air project? not to give oneself a wacky goal as the means of the energy storage century, but to give oneself a more reasonable goal, as a machine to liquefy air at the same time to separate the gases and to sell them and to increase the profitability by making also some energy storage

it's the same story as mdi with compressed air ... compressed air energy storage can have aplication useful fixed instalation, where the weight is not a disadvantage ... mdi could have done compressed air backup, it could have worked, while for vehicle it is hopeless ... but alas he did not try to sell what was possible ... he persisted pretending to do impossible and he ridiculed himself
1 x
Geo Trouvetou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Geo Trouvetou » 05/06/18, 00:11

Remundo wrote:As moderator, far from thinking that Eric is completely lucid in some of his interventions, I also find the remarks of GeoTrouvetout and Ahmed a little condescending.

it would be good from my point of view that a serious team sees what can be drawn from Eric's idea; because without disrespecting him, I doubt that he has all the scientific, technical and financial means to succeed alone.

Squabbling and other mockery is a waste of time and energy.

@+

Hello Remundo.
Far from the seriousness of your intervention I allow myself to put you in the context.
Other people before you in 2014 have tried to help Mr. Dupont. Unfortunately this person is in ignorance and denial. He refutes any theory going against him and grants himself the paternity of the data which are provided to him by the forumwithout giving any follow-up or status of his work. Basically, he's using the community.
And when people dare to contradict him or denounce the truth, this gentleman allows himself to insult them instead of thanking them.

We, some people who have dealt with him, as well as a person close to him whose name I would not know, know that this man is in absolute delirium.
We even got wind of his schizoprene in the sporting world and it seems that it is even worse.

There is no condescension in our remarks. If you want to contribute to this scam, free to you.
We only warned you.
Yours.
0 x