Liquid nitrogen generator engine

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Geo Trouvetou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Liquid nitrogen generator engine

by Geo Trouvetou » 27/05/18, 10:49

Eric Dupont wrote:in the case of an engine, the engine itself is lighter than a 4-stroke engine since it operates on the principle of the 2-stroke engine.

: Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 27/05/18, 15:30

Eric Dupont wrote:in the case of an engine, the engine itself is lighter than a 4-stroke engine since it operates on the principle of the 2-stroke engine.

Or it is said once again that the liquid nitrogen engine is not ready to exist.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 27/05/18, 15:59

what is heavy and bulky in compressed air motors is above all the storage of compressed air.

After in liquid nitrogen, we return to a condensed phase and it can be more interesting since a liquid is roughly 1000 times denser than a gas.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 27/05/18, 17:29

Eric Dupont wrote: let's see for fixed what is the cost of an industrial compressor at 300 bar of 100 kw with an efficiency of 50% and a battery of 100 kw? 100 kw I think you meant the capacity of the battery and not its power, a battery that develops 100 kw for 1 hour as there can be one on a tesla. we are currently at 200 euros per kwh for batteries, that is, 20000 euros

I know the difference between power and energy!

the power of the compressor must be compared to the power of the battery in kw

the battery capacity in kwh should not be compared to the compressor but compared to the liquid nitrogen tank

the advantage of the battery is that it does all the functions at the same time, it replaces the tank the piston engine and compressor the heat exchanger and all the rest of the bazaar

for me nothing but the compressor alone is already more expensive ... so with the rest of the bazaar it is hopeless

also look at the price of stainless steel tanks with vacuum insulation for transporting liquid nitrogen: this is also more expensive than a battery containing the same number of kWh ... except that the battery can provide its kwh without weight additional: the liquid nitrogen tank is useless without machinery even heavier than it and that I see you unable to design effectively
0 x
Geo Trouvetou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Geo Trouvetou » 28/05/18, 00:02

moinsdewatt wrote:
Or it is said once again that the liquid nitrogen engine is not ready to exist.

Do not get tired, it is said in authorized circles that it is a huge hoax in fact ...
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 28/05/18, 08:18

chatelot16 wrote:
Eric Dupont wrote: let's see for fixed what is the cost of an industrial compressor at 300 bar of 100 kw with an efficiency of 50% and a battery of 100 kw? 100 kw I think you meant the capacity of the battery and not its power, a battery that develops 100 kw for 1 hour as there can be one on a tesla. we are currently at 200 euros per kwh for batteries, that is, 20000 euros

I know the difference between power and energy!

the power of the compressor must be compared to the power of the battery in kw

the battery capacity in kwh should not be compared to the compressor but compared to the liquid nitrogen tank

the advantage of the battery is that it does all the functions at the same time, it replaces the tank the piston engine and compressor the heat exchanger and all the rest of the bazaar

for me nothing but the compressor alone is already more expensive ... so with the rest of the bazaar it is hopeless

also look at the price of stainless steel tanks with vacuum insulation for transporting liquid nitrogen: this is also more expensive than a battery containing the same number of kWh ... except that the battery can provide its kwh without weight additional: the liquid nitrogen tank is useless without machinery even heavier than it and that I see you unable to design effectively

the liquid nitrogen tank costs 100 times less than the battery with equal capacity this is what we saw in this post that geo finds or spends his time polluting
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 02/06/18, 10:01

I believe that we agree that my patent is the invention of the century.
0 x
Bardal
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bardal » 02/06/18, 12:01

Eric Dupont wrote:I believe that we agree that my patent is the invention of the century.

No ! On no point ... Your contraption is childish ...
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 02/06/18, 12:32

so it's not difficult for you to say why. I'm listening to you.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 02/06/18, 13:16

Besides that it is not to Bardal to prove anything, I doubt that a rational argument could undermine your faith!
The excessiveness of your words is enough to condemn them ... For me, you only prove that ridicule does not kill, which has long been amply demonstrated.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."