100% water engine (again)

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
maxcôté
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

100% water engine (again)

by maxcôté » 26/03/07, 16:49

went to see this link
[Code] http://www.bioeco.org/docu73 [/ code]
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/03/07, 16:59

Voui voui ... we are a lot to have been had by these plans (and to have broken our teeth on it) so try to see and you will tell us news : Cheesy:

I move in the forum adequate
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 26/03/07, 17:03

"There is more than" to vibrate the electrodes ... Easier to write than to do.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/03/07, 17:39

Diapason? : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/03/07, 21:00

these pages have been on the internet for a long time:

it is powder in the eyes. period!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
jupiter
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jupiter » 16/04/07, 20:16

I just tested the assembly and problems with the LM741 and the NE555.

The oscillator works.

The power transistor is kneeling on high frequencies.
So I'm going to do my editing with personal plans to be sure that with frequencies of around 20Khz square we can make oxydrine bubbles.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/04/07, 22:34

welcome,

give us the reference of the diagram, which we see, without having to search in all the pages

what do you mean by "on your knees"?

that said, don't be too deluded: in the forum "improved electrolysis", we practically resigned ourselves to concluding that we do not have enough power on board a car (4 to 500 watts maximum) to produce enough hydrogen to boost the combustion of a fuel traditional, to simply reduce consumption by 10%, then the powers developed by this oscillator .... : Cry:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 18/09/07, 20:16

0 x
SM
pinkfloyd30
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by pinkfloyd30 » 30/01/08, 15:04

Hello, I also found these documents on the internet. There were indeed the same diagrams but also a whole explanation in English. It is not as complex as the pure Tesla patent but it "seems" very complete finally for you to judge. I have them in pdf on my pc. Would it be interesting for me to publish a translation? Could someone give me their opinion?
0 x
"How can we not admire the force that man uses to saw the branch on which he is sitting ???" Jean-Marie Bigard
pinkfloyd30
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by pinkfloyd30 » 30/01/08, 15:21

Sorry, I should have given more details in my last answer. So here we have the plans for the creation and installation of the process on a conventional petrol engine. So yes by looking deeper I finally arrived on the document sent to spiritofmaat (???) which is therefore of course in English. That said, having only VERY tiny knowledge in mechanics / electronics and physics, it inspires me very little however I have an excellent level of English so would anyone be interested in translating the montage? Or has someone already done it completely and I'm running out of paper? Because in fact on the first link there is only the introduction which has been translated.
0 x
"How can we not admire the force that man uses to saw the branch on which he is sitting ???" Jean-Marie Bigard