100% water engine (again)

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 15/02/08, 06:06

Hello
Capt_Maloche wrote:nice your page on lambda

tell me, you wouldn't have the "basic program" of injection management with the mathematical parameters that we know on which% each sensor acts?

otherwise the program you are talking about seems very interesting

:D

for older single-point injection systems, the main parameter that controls the injection is a depression sensor in the MAP intake, therefore the control is time-dependent as soon as the system is started, while the system does not work on the Lambda probe

The simple solution is to cut B + 4 volts which supplies the motor depression sensor and put a potentiometer on it. All you have to do is adjust the voltage downwards, in reality a simulator as if the vehicle was traveling at an altitude of 4000 meters. ,
we can just turn the potentiometer become very poor that the motor weakens so fully adjustable

To have the correct time, just disconnect the Lambda probe and pull a file to the dashboard, connect a multimeter on the 2 volt scale and adjust while driving to have a reading of 0,1 volts
at 0,4 volts there is a 14,7 ratio
the system is self-regulating if the position of the accelerator is varied this compensates for it does not require much adjustment.
With experience we can adjust it by ear, without having a multimeter it is enough depleted with the potentiometer until we feel a slight loss of power and return a bit back, just to recover power is the most economical good ratio.

When we operate with a doping with water we must slightly deplete, the volume of water vapor has taken the place of a certain volume of air in the cylinder it is for this reason that we must deplete, in reality we adjust with the oxygen that the downstream engine ..

Andre
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 15/02/08, 09:39

Thank you Andre

I am really tempted by the experience, I will try on the twing to see
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 14/12/08, 10:17

jonule wrote:concerning synergetics:
http://omael.net/hydroplasmol/_synergetique_.htm

you say to me "i bet you are going to talk to me about synergy" but i already sent you the link on the previous message, take a look.

rather than saying anything about synergetics it would be,
maybe, simpler to ask the question directly to
Franck Vallee, who signed up for this forum with the pseudonym fvallee?
0 x