Meta-physics forum on free energy

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 30/06/10, 22:34

Alain G wrote:Your information remains accessible on: http://idwhois.info and are public!

These data do not include my photograph as far as I know. No risk that an army of forumThey call me on my mobile phone because of my communications on the unitary motors on this portal.

The website simply specifies the email address, the address of the headquarters of the Energythic portal, and the contact details of the company in charge of maintaining the site. Nothing else.

Who cares about who is really hiding under your screen name, apart from the very tortuous spirits who would harm you?

The revelation of my identity on this portal puts an end to the fruitful discussions that could have resulted from the discussions on the superunit machines.

If your intention is only to bring discredit to the speakers who have ideas to express, this is very regrettable.

You will find that after your post, insults have replaced discussions.
Last edited by RealWheel the 30 / 06 / 10, 22: 48, 1 edited once.
0 x
When we will be ble to build engines in according with the real wheel of the Nature, we will Produce energy in unlimited quantities. Nikola Tesla
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 30/06/10, 22:42

Good evening

this is super-unity, real, pure ...

fortunately it is not in the States, otherwise there would have been the plan of your house, your security number, the name of your dog or cat depending on the case, etc ... it would have been enough to put the price to have it all legally.

jeff
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 30/06/10, 22:47

coucou789456 wrote:
for Alain G, you take it cool, personal mustard is seriously starting to go up in my face.

jeff

Jeff

Far be it from me to destroy it but like certainly a lot of mufflers on this site, I very much want it to work but I have not seen anything work until now in addition I have made a multitude of protos that I thought I could work on videos or sites claiming that it worked!

I am not an engineer but a Bombardier genre without much study but the faculty to use my brain and my hands, I manufactured many industrial equipment of my very elaborate design which allow me to judge if RealWheel is a howler or not!

I believe that he is convinced of the feasibility of his prototype but unfortunately he will come up against the harsh reality of non-functioning just like I did on several prototypes by ignorance of certain data which I realized afterwards!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 30/06/10, 22:59

re

Alain G

I fully accept your point of view and support you, at least morally because we are quite far from each other.

you are also right on the point concerning the "silent", curiously enough a lot of people must be interested in all that but when the tone rises a little, there is no one left ... we end up at 3 or 4 no more on the hundred, what am I saying the thousands of econologists who must be hanged at the site waiting for a machine to be made ....

bomber makes good material, if you work like them and as well, you have to do very good work.

he wants to do his thing by himself, well, let's let him do it, because if someone else did it and it didn't work, he would scream sabotage because he's still a bit paranoid!

it is my conception of life, which means that despite the fact that I do not know you, neither visually nor speak, I will defend you against attacks that are wrongly intended for you.

jeff
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 30/06/10, 23:00

RealWheel wrote:
Alain G wrote:Your information remains accessible on: http://idwhois.info and are public!

These data do not include my photograph as far as I know. No risk that an army of forumThey call me on my mobile phone because of my communications on the unitary motors on this portal.

The website simply specifies the email address, the address of the headquarters of the Energythic portal, and the contact details of the company in charge of maintaining the site. Nothing else.

Who cares about who is really hiding under your screen name, apart from the very tortuous spirits who would harm you?

The revelation of my identity on this portal puts an end to the fruitful discussions that could have resulted from the discussions on the superunit machines.

If your intention is only to bring discredit to the speakers who have ideas to express, this is very regrettable.

You will find that after your post, insults have replaced discussions.

Bah!

This site gives your phone number, email and address!

For the photo well, it was very easy to find seen the info on whois!

I didn't insult you as far as I know but you did!

I did a lot more research than these few searches, don't force me to put the reasons for your exclusion from others forums because that too is available quite easily!

My goal was to make you move because we do not advance at all given the limit of info that you provide! I point out that you have landed on forum with pretensions and we are all eager to know if it is another hoax!

Now if we were talking about the prototype that I can make for you if it suits you!
0 x

Alain
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 30/06/10, 23:13

coucou789456 wrote:re

Alain G

I fully accept your point of view and support you, at least morally because we are quite far from each other.

you are also right on the point concerning the "silent", curiously enough a lot of people must be interested in all that but when the tone rises a little, there is no one left ... we end up at 3 or 4 no more on the hundred, what am I saying the thousands of econologists who must be hanged at the site waiting for a machine to be made ....

bomber makes good material, if you work like them and as well, you have to do very good work.

he wants to do his thing by himself, well, let's let him do it, because if someone else did it and it didn't work, he would scream sabotage because he's still a bit paranoid!

it is my conception of life, which means that despite the fact that I do not know you, neither visually nor speak, I will defend you against attacks that are wrongly intended for you.

jeff

Thank you for your support Cuckoo!

I have been following this thread very closely from the start and still nothing happens and despite myself I entered it given the bad faith wanted or not by Claude who always avoids the relevant questions without ever giving satisfactory answers and diverting the subject or the question!

I also followed very closely the subject of this very honorable Quartz which made his work available on this site as well as Capt Maloche who brings something concrete and I forgot several of which the most important '' Christophe and his tender wife '' to make us share this wonderful site filled with the sharing of several excellent members!
Last edited by Alain G the 30 / 06 / 10, 23: 16, 1 edited once.
0 x

Alain
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 30/06/10, 23:15

Alain G wrote:I believe that he is convinced of the feasibility of his prototype but unfortunately he will come up against the harsh reality of non-functioning just like I did on several prototypes by ignorance of certain data which I realized afterwards!

The partner in charge of building the prototype of my engine is an English electrical engineer who is currently building the e-Orbo test electrical machines. To date, more than 30 machines have been delivered to different customers around the world and orders keep coming in during this summer period.

Image[/ Img]

If the engine does not work, it is clear that I am very convincing to be accompanied on paths estimated as dead end.

It would be more logical to think that this friend determined his choice from very explicit documents, which he could become aware of after signing an NDA.
0 x
When we will be ble to build engines in according with the real wheel of the Nature, we will Produce energy in unlimited quantities. Nikola Tesla
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 30/06/10, 23:32

Claude

Far be it from me to disparage you but put yourself in our place and try to understand us too!

We have nothing conclusive allowing us to conclude that it works! Even a prestigious partner does not give us a working prototype!

We need this sacred prototype to confirm your progress!

Pascal and Raymondo gave us functional prototypes of various inventions, they are credible!

This is the harsh reality! I admit that the pill is hard to swallow but it is reality!

Regarding e-Orbo, I leave it to my friends members of this site to judge for themselves the seriousness!

http://www.ameriquebec.net/actualites/2 ... e-monde.qc

And this link which confirms the non-functioning of its work:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steorn
0 x

Alain
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 30/06/10, 23:44

Alain G wrote:Pascal and Raymondo gave us functional prototypes of various inventions, they are credible!

This is the harsh reality! I admit that the pill is hard to swallow but it is reality!

Regarding e-Orbo, I leave it to my friends members of this site to judge for themselves the seriousness!

http://www.ameriquebec.net/actualites/2 ... e-monde.qc

And this link which confirms the non-functioning of its work:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steorn

I had given this afternoon the plan for a working engine. If not, I'm eating my engineering degree!

As far as Steorn is concerned, there is no evidence at present that the motor does not work, or at least that it is not overunit. There are internal documents which explain the reasons why the surunity could appear in this machine due to the absence of electromagnetic feedback.

The conjectures concern the source of this energy. Orbo engineers believe in vacuum energy, I don't at all. Personally, I believe that the violation of Newton's 3rd law is enough to cause excess energy to appear.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 01/07/10, 00:34

Claude

I believe in the energy of the vacuum!

For me the energy of the vacuum is electro-magnetic just like what allows us to receive satellite television broadcasts for example!

The idea of ​​using fluctuating magnetic fields is not new in itself and exploiting it on a large scale is not utopian because several conclusive experiments have been carried out!

But that is another subject!
0 x

Alain

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"