LLW9

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

LLW9

by Exnihiloest » 18/09/15, 16:21

Another perpetual motion machine, permanent magnet:
http://www.capital.fr/bourse/actualites ... ts-1069145

I saw the subject appear in April 2014 for 1ère time. At the time it seemed like a scam:
- Promotion of the machine by a rather obscure institute (the IIDSRSI)
- Director of the Institute into more commercial than scientific, and poor command of French language
- by his own admission, a patent was drafted but not filed, bizarre
- No information on the inventor, Luc Besançon
- Ongoing research funding € 280.000
- logic difficult to find: there would be a prototype of the machine, but the funding would be used to build a prototype!
- The technical file exists but is not public, the drawings being entrusted to a law office
- on their website facebook, photo of Searl's "SEG", which is also a never-proven miracle machine and has nothing to do with the LLW9

All this does not tilt to credibility, but the capital of Article stimulus the subject.

The video gives some technical information. The principle would be a polarity inversion with a sort of lever is said to be actuated by centrifugal force, therefore without energy consumption.
Well, on the one hand a "centrifugal force" is not a real force but a fictitious one, that is to say felt locally in a non-inertial frame of reference (in this case, the periphery of the rotating cylinder). On the other hand, energy or work is the product of force x displacement. Here the displacement is at 90 ° of the pseudo-force, therefore the work is zero.
As in the "Rosch Gaia" case, the device cannot operate according to the principle mentioned.

My skepticism is still relevant ... :frown:
Last edited by Exnihiloest the 18 / 09 / 15, 16: 25, 1 edited once.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: LLW9

by Exnihiloest » 18/09/15, 16:24

0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 18/09/15, 16:31

"The manufacturer of magnets that I work with feel that I may lose 15% of magnetic force after twenty years of use"
It's funny how all of these inventors are trying to get over the perpetual motion accusation by highlighting "wear" on magnets.
0 x
ARMAND
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ARMAND » 18/09/15, 20:22

It is funny all these inventors that condition the development of a prototype to a call for funds !!! :))
0 x
ARMAND
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ARMAND » 18/09/15, 20:28

Attention, this is not a magnetic "motor" but a "converter", it may not be useful to highlight the hyper-known arguments against the magnetic "motor" (especially since it is specified by the staff that the energy of the available does not come from the magnets) ... yes I know the whole is quite ambiguous, ... I do not even understand the why and the how myself))

It seems to me that the institute in question also "accompanies" a project on antigravitation ...
0 x
ARMAND
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ARMAND » 18/09/15, 20:33

I found an exciting line on this issue precisely: http: //www.usinages.com/threads/moteur-magnetique.76548/

Now I understand better how to walk))
0 x
ARMAND
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ARMAND » 18/09/15, 20:41

Found on the net:
"Institut IIDSRSI added 4 new photos - in Sophia-Antipolis Garbejaire.
· August 1
New scientific program: The IIDSRSI Institute has decided to support and accompany, from July 1, the EEET program in the field of anti-gravity. Scientific program in fundamental research started in 2001 by Mr Xavier FRANCOIS .... "

What do you think ?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/09/15, 21:44

The title of the article is completely biased, the one who wrote it did not do Sorbonne ....

There is nothing to think about, they do not give perfs, it's wind! Because let's say this stuff exists, and not just in 3D animation ok, what do we have? This "thing" is a kind of large electromagnetic flywheel. They admit that an external current input is needed to start the rod. This is NOTHING a converter. There is no energy in magnets were they born to dynes.

As there is no "energy" intrinsically produced by the system (as already said in the previous posts) there is nothing to "convert", there is no more to recover a "job"which does not exist ex nihilo (these forces cancel each other out, it is in vain to reverse the polarity, that possibly creates a phase shift but nothing more), but which had to be set in motion by said" input "outside the system and from what I understand!

For the trick, if there is one, it lies in the "search for investors" ... : Twisted: as usual (and already said) ...

At best, or could imagine that such a system could conserve energy by centrifugal force and that this is "maintained" in an optimized manner so as to create a phase shift between the moment when the energy of the network is temporarily confiscated until 'when it will be re-injected into a network (but it is highly probable that all this dissipated in less than an hour, which means that the rest of the time, the gadget must be "maintained" in energy by the network) produce electricity with? Certainly not. So I also have doubts about the "anergic" balance of such a system, because to end up with a centrifugal "force" it is necessary to constantly eat energy, it does not fall from the sky (there is friction , the force of the earth's attraction, etc.) and this since there are many losses (read carefully, the color is announced at the end of the animation).

In fact, if we wanted to define this "thing" it would rather be an "electromagnetic inverter" (or electromagnetic and centrifugal storage unit by phase shift) no?

RTDC.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/09/15, 03:00

This French invention are still on the paper.

I think all is said ... no?

Capital.fr relays a site like this kind of scientific Infox is very significant of the current mental poisoning of society ... shameful, but allo what ??? When will that be criminally wrong to fuck so openly of the mouths of people ???

QED!

EDF has yet preselected LLW9 for Pulse price, its innovation competition, in 2016. Schneider Electric, Alstom, Vinci Energy, among others, are also interested in this invention. And then the Commission for Atomic Energy and Alternative Energies (CEA) is already in line to appraise the prototype in its Cadarache as soon as is practicable. If all tests are successful, there would not only look for a company able to industrialize the converter, for a production cost estimated at 5.000 euros by the inventor. "Then we will strive to miniaturize the" says Luc Besancon. It would be this time to make a machine that can be loaded on a vehicle to recharge the battery while driving. An idea that also is appealing the boss of Tesla.

But of course !!! All this "on paper" !!

But ALLO WHAT? (This is not what we say with morons?)
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 19/09/15, 11:01

ARMAND wrote:Attention, it is not a magnetic "motor" but a "converter" ...

A converter that converts what to what?
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"