LLW9

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
blabla4444
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by blabla4444 » 06/10/15, 13:25

@ARMANT
Yes, there's a lot of cool stuff. There is also the Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LLW9.ENERGY/?fref=ts
We see the occasional intervention of Madame who comes to add his diaper when someone bothered too much his dear husband replaying the sketches of Guignols with the Tiberian or Balkany spouses.
Well, I just watched, pity the gentleman of the institute has pruned the most crisp comments or she squarely treated his opponents badly b..sé! :) it has also pruned the most embarrassing critics of course, nevertheless this page keeps a very comical aspect.
In passing, it will be noted that he relays without any correction articles such as "A FRENCH WANTS TO INVENTING THE GENERATOR OF PERPETUAL ELECTRICITY" which shows that he deliberately maintains the illusion to deceive people.
All this is actually comic, but there is still a dimension much less funny than all the other fakes and wacky of youtube is that it requires a lot of money.
He knows very well (maybe not at first, but now yes) that the system will never work, but now he is trying to trample so that deception is not visible, and he can get out of future lawsuit, saying that he was in good faith and that it was the investors who understood nothing.
So I think it's still useful to bring him the contradiction wherever possible, it allows at least the public amazed to have material to make his own judgment ...
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 06/10/15, 19:13

An ancestor of the LLW9?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6cycmBwLb8
A permanent magnets, 90 rpm, no energy input, can turn 10 to 20 years. And we had that since 1966! We are hiding everything, still a big conzpirazion of the oil industry! : Lol:
0 x
ARMAND
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ARMAND » 06/10/15, 19:28

+ 1 exnihiloest : Shock: It would be worth it to find the patent!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/10/15, 22:32

+ 1 yes, just to wear! : Cheesy: I like comments that do not lack humor:

Jlocalmedia wrote:- "this is how all Germans since 1967 have been driving cars with magnet motors ".

0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 07/10/15, 08:36

I prefer the Turkish conjurer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHW6b1aFPfU
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/10/15, 12:48

Damn, these guys, you shut the door in their face, they come in through the window! ♩ ♬ ♩ ♪ ... : Cheesy:

(Please makes believe, please give money, please order the DVD now! >>>) ♩ ♬ ♩ ♪ ...
(thanks for the planet blah-blah-blah) ♩ ♬ ♩ ♪ ...

: Mrgreen:

Bonus track: >>> ♩ ♬ ♩ ♪ ... (magic, still without electricity and without rigging ...) ♩ ♬ ♩ ♪ ...

(with rigging >>> Perry Como - "Magic Moments": good day.) ♩ ♬ ♩ ♪ ...
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 07/10/15, 21:38

Damn, these guys, you shut the door in their face, they come in through the window! ♩ ♬ ♩ ♪ ... Cheesy Grin

Of course against Woklswagen it is by the big back door.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/10/15, 04:51

Hello,

Honestly I do not understand anything you say.

If you want to talk about serious topics and full of future I'm always interested, like this:

https://renewables.gepower.com/content/ ... ureWeb.pdf

or this:

http://skeletontech.com/150629_Skelcap_ ... drical.pdf

or this:

https://www.ise.fraunhofer.de/en/press- ... 46-percent

Who will bury everything else with thermodynamic solar energy (and storage in molten salt). It's a matter of time, it's being done. All that remains is to manage the load factor adapted to renewable energies, but we will get there. All of this is ALREADY "free energy" and in "infinite" quantities ... What more do you want?

For magnetic zinzins and other e-dog with the promise to shave tomorrow gratis, if you knew how I'm overbooked, frankly I do not care, I have no time for such trifles and even less to make it suspense undefined in time. You have nothing better to do, I do not know, to be really useful in society?

I have the impression of a resurgence of baba-cool after May 68 (when we see what has become ...) Today the stakes are really elsewhere, right? Podemos, yes, it's an interesting social subject, there are things to change, mass espionage with N $ A too, Wiki! Eaks etc (yes, it's worth getting involved. ..) but the pseudonyms "free energies" (against a background of imposture it must be admitted >>> ) bof, bof, blah ... You waste your time! You will not do the laws of physics after the discovery of the boson of higgs, or so it will take heavy, VERY VERY heavy ... (if it had been possible if they had found something else, but since the model standard was reconfirmed ...) In short, totally inaccessible to a small lab of guys who are not even physicists or chemists (it must be understood that it is finished this time, I mean with such upheavals that it would assume, not in terms of ideology, but I'm talking about the compatibility of a new theory with the standard model ...)

RTDC.
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 08/10/15, 06:58

If the subject seems uninteresting then it's simple do not come pollute it.
Interesant your links on the capacitors but there is a dedicated section. You can also open a discussion on podemos that interests me.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/10/15, 08:23

Links, each put it where it deems it useful to be ^^ Image

Given the interstellar ignorance displayed by some Image ... dare to give lessons! Image
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"