LLW9

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
ARMAND
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ARMAND » 01/10/15, 12:18

E debunked cat is heavy! ...

Well, even if we move away from the subject of this file, namely the machine, presented as a magnetic motor in 2014 and then as a range increase (range extender), the LLW9, "human and industrial revolution" (I quote : Mrgreen: ), who will debunker this gizmo?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/10/15, 12:27

Already done and completely debunked here >>>

The fact of writing the "patent" to publish it but not to file it particularly made me => Image

Indeed, if you publish before the deposit, you can never post again, it's the rule!
The explanation of "Why"they couldn't have dropped it off is just as hilarious ^ __ ^
0 x
ARMAND
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ARMAND » 01/10/15, 12:48

Seen the line in question, a little light debunkage ... compare the engine of Guy Nègre, real engine engineer (F1) (memory), so the Top, with the inventor of the gizmo LLW9 [which is not a Magnetic motor !!!] It's limited in my opinion. The Negro system is relatively complicated technically it's not just a valve with compressed air ...

About the unpublished patent of LLW9, should read the dedicated file on "magnetosynergie", lol, we understand that the LLW9 is protected internationally by a Soleau envelope, unrecognized outside France ! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

It's not worth looking for a patent in the name of Besançon, it's not the real name of the technician who had the idea of ​​LLW9! : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/10/15, 13:24

I am not responsible for keeping the words of this thread, or the interpretation that is made ... : Mrgreen:

Besides, to go your way, when the guy says "that he has never seen a Tata in Europe", he would have to open his eyes, because every time he sees a Jaguar or a Range-Rover and other Land Rovers, it is (since the manufacturer has bought these brands, so it is not n anybody ...) With another from forum, every time we go to "Press Days"of the Auto Show, we ask to see the Tata pundits available to answer questions, and we ask them each time in" OFF "where the marketing of their air-powered vehicles is. They did not deny that they were going to do something with it .... Wait & see ... (And besides, this debate is now a little outdated as long as Peugeot has partially used this compressed air technology in a hybrid vehicle, just to recover cynetic energy it is true .... It is nevertheless a proof of feasibility in a field of application.)

However, the remarks data of "scientific level" by other speakers, are quite relevant to demonstrate that the LLW9, has no future for the field for which it was designed (and we suspected a little). These are the ones I mentioned. And if someone wants to challenge them, all he has to do is bring together the arguments that he deems "credible" and that he would hear expressed and then open a thread there: if his thesis is properly supported that will pass, but if his thesis is wacky it will be unbolted in less than 30 seconds.

Ah, by the way ... from a "credibility" point of view currently, there is only one 3D anim ... Any CAD software can do that. And that is expensive for a UPS with storage capacity that does not exist!

;)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/10/15, 15:46

armand hello
understands that the LLW9 is internationally protected by a Soleau envelope
a Soleau envelope protects nothing except that it testifies to an anteriority on copies. Even if it is not a patent, it has no use without it. On the other hand, to deposit a creation under intellectual protection covers this invention almost internationally by the Berne Convention.
For the invention of Negro, it is excellent under the condition of not wanting (in the immediate future as the electric one) to make him compete with the thermal one in terms of distance as of power and fact of consumption.
0 x
ARMAND
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ARMAND » 01/10/15, 16:18

The Berne Convention mainly targets literary and audiovisual "works" (Full name of the text: Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works (1886)) etc, therefore ...

the Soleau envelope is only recognized in France ...
The comic of this situation is that the LLW9 is protected by a deposit in Soleau envelope (10 years, price 15 €), to fight against the Chinese it's a little light : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
Subsidiary question: how to transfer licenses to a non-patented product?

Suggestion: Let's not open a debate on it to avoid wasting time, there have already been long discussions on this question on the "magnetosynergie" site, between the forum and the Simplified Action Company called "Institute" which promotes the product ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: To laugh a little must go see : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

In my opinion the invention of Negro is not intended for a public market, it would be easier to use an electric vehicle. I do not have the number but I suspect the overall performance of the machine not to be very good, inflate the air at 300 bars is not free!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/10/15, 18:40

The Berne Convention mainly targets literary and audiovisual "works" (Full name of the text: Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works (1886)) etc, therefore ...

Berne Convention as amended in 1979.
Article 2 [Protected works: 1. "Literary and artistic works"; 2. Possibility of requiring fixation; 3. Derivative works 4. Official texts; 5. collections; 6. Obligation to protect; beneficiaries of protection; 7. Works of applied arts and industrial designs; 8. News of the day] 1) The terms "literary and artistic works" include all productions of the domain literary, scientific and artistic, whatever the mode or the form of expressionsuch as: books, pamphlets and other writings; lectures, speeches, sermons and other similar works; dramatic or dramatico-musical works; choreographic works and pantomimes; musical compositions with or without words; cinematographic works, to which are assimilated works expressed by a process analogous to cinematography; the drawing workspainting, architecture, sculpture, engraving, lithography; photographic works, to which are assimilated works expressed by a process analogous to photography; works of applied arts; illustrations, maps; plans, sketches and plastic works related to geography, topography, architecture or science

Everything is in linguistic subtleties that have not escaped the civil and criminal courts. Indeed if the INPI recommends itself to be a national institute of INDUSTRIAL protection.
The EPO is less specific. As for WIPO, this covers all the forms relating to the INTELLECTUAL field, both those of the Berne Convention and industrial patents.
In addition, Article 2 clearly states: "The terms" literary and artistic works "include ALL productions of the literary, scientific domain and artistic, whatever the mode or the form of expression,
The text of a patent falls within these criteria concerning modes and form of expression from which all these details make its copy or imitation illegal.
«plans, sketches and plastic works relating to geography, topography, architecture or SCIENCE »
Obviously the INPI interprets these texts in its own way, the aspirants to the protection of Berne in a different way, each thinking to be in his right and in the legal field.
In my opinion the invention of Negro is not intended for a public market, it would be easier to use an electric vehicle.

The question is not there! it is an option among others whose functions are not identical, only.
I do not have the number but I suspect the overall performance of the machine not to be very terrible,

On the contrary, but like everything, there are limits adapted to the products.
By cons in town, are ideal playground, it is a great solution.
inflating the air at 300 bars is not free.

No more electricity, no more hydrogen, no more heat (and we are no longer steamed) and Guy Nègre offers innovative solutions. It is therefore above all a question of industrial development and the financial means that are attributed to them.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/10/15, 19:46

Wanting to protect the LLW9 is a bit like wanting to protect the "Tinguely Machine":

source: http://www.notrehistoire.ch/photo/full_view/3986/

The 1st version of the "Berne Convention" is sufficient, as long as the "thing" is useless : Mrgreen:
... only to protect the drawing is relevant.
Last edited by Obamot the 01 / 10 / 15, 19: 48, 1 edited once.
0 x
ARMAND
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ARMAND » 01/10/15, 19:47

: Mrgreen: If you get a patent from a sourfine, you can still talk to them about the Bern Convention ...

"In the case of a scientific study, protection will also be limited to the drafting of the study, and will not extend to the information revealed by this study, whatever its value .... (source:. gouv.fr) "Me, for what I said eh

If a patent is filed by someone today and reproducing a machine similar to the LLW9, so much the worse for the nickname "Luc Besançon", the only interest will be the precedence provided by the Soleau envelope, IN FRANCE ,. .. thanks to this, our technician will always be able to use it "on a personal basis".

I saw that 420 Kw needed to power a compressor reaching 414 Bar, that's saying : Mrgreen: Source wiki "Rather low efficiency: The laws of thermodynamics and the little attention sometimes paid to energy efficiency (thermodynamics) (leaks) can lead to waste and a lower efficiency (20 to 40%) than that of systems electric ". (at the time I find that still very optimistic)
0 x
ARMAND
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ARMAND » 01/10/15, 19:53

@ Obamo: I did not know this gizmo, it's serious right now : Lol: The mouth of the neighbors : Cheesy:

The drawing / plans etc ... of this object are actually covered by the Bern Convention ... Even if it is useless elsewhere! : Mrgreen:
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"