Sirius lamp: profitable?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Sirius lamp: profitable?

by elephant » 12/10/07, 18:12

Hi Christopher!

Following our last exchange of emails, I went to take a look at La Boutique and I came across your remark about the Sirius lamp.

I think there are applications where its profitability is quite good: for example, I have a client who placed these types of lamps in the elevator of his building.

If we do the calculation:

Halo lamp + mount + transformer + lamp price / lifetime + energy saving + reliability + replacement M / O saving
I think there are a lot of places where led lighting is profitable.
Besides at my wholesaler of electro gear, we see that it is developing more and more, design in the key. remains to be seen if this consumes as little as this, at equivalent flux
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be