Improve the performance of generators

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
PIEDALU

Improve the performance of generators

by PIEDALU » 10/11/13, 20:06

Hello

I am happy to find on this forum the possibility of exchanging ideas on unitary machines.
I am sure there is superunity. It is not yet efficient enough to free us from conventional energies.
The fact that oil tankers can make money with what is still available, certainly blocks the development of superunity.
I do not agree with the reasoning that free energy does not interest governments because it is free. I am sure they would make us pay for it. This would be a windfall for public finances.
For example we pay property taxes well in the calculation of which between certain criteria of glazing. So we pay for the day which is free.

Having said that, I think it's worth looking for solutions for clean energy.
It is in this perspective that I submit to you and hope your opinions on an idea that I explain in the document that I will try to incorporate into this message.

Greetings

Ps: I would not always be available on the Internet. I ask for your patience for my answers in the event that the subject would interest you.

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... 7rfkSr.doc
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Improve the efficiency of alternators

by moinsdewatt » 11/11/13, 12:09

piedalu wrote:Ps: I would not always be available on the Internet. I ask for your patience for my answers in the event that the subject would interest you.

No, this subject does not particularly interest us.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 11/11/13, 12:24

Regardless of the basic question which is the illogicality of an energy ex nihilo, I invite you to think about the (potential!) consequences of infinite and free clean energy.
They would be infinitely more devastating than the ones we know.
This in comment of what you write:
... I think it's worth looking for solutions for clean energy.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Improve the efficiency of alternators

by sen-no-sen » 11/11/13, 13:19

piedalu wrote:I am sure there is superunity.

Hello Piedalu!

I absolutely do not wish to extinguish your desire for superunity, but know that this is a complete violation of the laws of thermodynamics and the principle of conservation of energy.
The laws of the Universe are finely regulated and those in the very interest of its structure!

As Ahmed mentioned, the use of unlimited energy would de facto lead humanity and the biosphere to its destruction!

Nevertheless the question of the energy of the vacuum - from the theoretical point of view - is extremely interesting, because it should be recalled, our material Universe apparently arises from a non-material quantum fluctuation.
However, I do not think that a vague tinkering (without wanting to hurt, because being myself a tinkerer!) Can go beyond the fundamental laws that guarantee the balance of our Universe.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 11/11/13, 15:34

The fact that superunit energy is not:
not yet efficient enough
only translates the confrontation of this desire with the physical limitations cited by Sen-no-sen...
Now, it is wise to ask ourselves from it (desire) what energy represents for us and why it represents an issue that is so important to us.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/11/13, 18:04

ahmed hello
I invite you to think about the consequences (potential!) of infinite and free clean energy.
They would be infinitely more devastating than the ones we know.

absolutely! It is enough to see the overall attitude of humans towards abundant, but limited current energies. On the other hand the fertile imagination of some would make it possible to monetize this one would be only because these "so-called superunitary energies" only work with "machines" manufactured by the industrialists ... and I do not envisage here the conspiracy theories to prevent a possible "exploitation" of this type of energy. In short: fortunately those who do not believe in it are more numerous than those who believe in it, just like those who did not believe in the possibility of flying heavy machines and many other achievements defying the imagination before the reality and evidence makes its opponents lie.

The laws of the Universe are finely tuned and those in theinterest even of the structure of this one!

The 'believers' in a great architect of the universe, could not say better! : Cheesy:
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 11/11/13, 18:09

not performing? if superunity existed, even if it was ineffective, we would use it everywhere, and we would compensate for its weak performance by

but alas in real life there is no superunity that works ... you can always believe it ... but I only believe what I see

all other sources of energy are achievable in small experiments ... the only energy not easily achievable in small is nuclear (and fortunately it is too difficult for the handyman)
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 11/11/13, 19:00

Janic wrote:The 'believers' in a great architect of the universe, could not say better! : Cheesy:

Whether it is "the laws of physics", that "nature does things well", or even the work of a "great architect" matters little, it is just a matter of reading grids specific to each one according to of their belief and level of understanding.

The belief in over-unity is a form of scientist messianism: unlimited energy will free us from all problems and lead us to a better world, a paradise ...
Transhumanism is based on the same point of view ...
This broadly takes up the clichés of economic messianism on exponential growth.

What does the laws of thermodynamics teach us about this? (or laws of Nature, Laws of the Universe, or Divine laws etc
..., you choose the reading grid you like ...)

The more energy we have, the more we are inclined to use it.
However, the more we dissipate energy, the more we modify quickly our environment.

This last point is essential, because biology requires a certain amount of time in order to evolve.
However, given the technical evolution, it appears that biological evolution (Life) can no longer follow ... this leads to a phenomenon of mass extinction.
This is what we have known for almost a century now: the contemporary phase of extinction of the Holocene, a direct consequence of the dissipation of excess energy.

To overcome such a brutal change in the environment, techno-scientists offer only one thing: readjust the environment, hence GMOs, synthetic biology and transhumanism!
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
PIEDALU

by PIEDALU » 12/11/13, 00:02

Hello

Thanks for your answers, I'm sorry for "lessdewatt"
I generally agree with all of your comments.
Wisdom, solidarity and the absence of greed would have long ago solved the problems of scarcity, set aside by natural disaster.

However, the universe so finely tuned would not have endowed us with a consciousness that in the end would only be the equal of a locust. Although I respect the locust's place in the universe.

Without believing in heaven on earth, I just wanted a technical opinion.
Vain hope because why think about a utopian theory.
It is a bit like this asking, why, if surunity does not exist, we are real.
Because in this case with regard to eternity we should no longer exist, if by chance we would have existed.
However, there is a way out with the immaterial quantum fluctuation influencing the material.
Indeed the border between the material and the immaterial allows a personal reading.
It is a very broad, almost unlimited subject.

Thanks to your remarks I still managed to approach the limitless.
Without wanting to offend you because sincerely your remarks that I have assimilated well make me take a step back, but I remained an incorrigible kid despite my 64 years.

I will be away for a few days.

Greetings
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 16/11/13, 12:57

??
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"