Improve the performance of generators

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
surunitairedream
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by surunitairedream » 28/11/13, 12:26

[quote="jonule"]http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Th%C3%A9or%C3%A8me_de_Noether_%28physique%29
"" "" ah ok: consider what is negligible and what is not to arrive at a tangible formula ...
it obviously depends on the context: what is generally negligible is very small compared to the quantity considered, and yet it exists: it is therefore a question of scale.

what is also funny is that very small things sometimes have a lot more powers than big things whereas they are precisely not taken into account, I am obviously thinking of the power of hydrogen and its bonds contained in water for example, and the capacity of certain materials to be able to receive elements in their molecular spacings whereas they were not a priori intended for that ... "" ""

xxxxxxxx

......... indeed, and in the same way as one modifies a molecule to change its properties and potentials, it is possible to get a system out of its isotropy by knowing how to denounce ... by a modification of "action structure" ..... of invariance, therefore of symmetry and therefore ultimately of equivalence .... and use this difference of fluctuation "in time" / on a revolution , as a means of imbalance of a kinetics which should be homogeneous / stable and balanced towards precisely an asymmetry this behavior giving a movement by one towards the weak point.

An image: an airplane wing facing the air flow:

Bad wing: lower wing equal in curve than on top = no plane elevation

Good wing (modification of the proposal / action structure)
/ below the wing flat> upper depression> aircraft elevation.

0 x
PIEDALU

by PIEDALU » 28/11/13, 19:16

Bonjour à tous

Well seen onunitairedream, you have all my gratitude.
I answered you personally.

Indeed, I am happy to see the interest in surunity, however none of the comments have yet met my expectations.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 30/11/13, 13:42

jonule wrote:...
on the other hand, it is possible to take off from a yield of 10 to 30% to approach a yield close to 75 to 90% without however exceeding it, with well distributed means, ie action / reaction for example as you quote. ............

Electric motors already have efficiencies of over 80%.
Inquire.

: Lol:
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 30/11/13, 13:45

Moderate by Flytox
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 30/11/13, 13:47

piedalu wrote: .....

To come back to my idea by trying to be relatively understandable, I will make a comparison with a simple assembly and draw conclusions.

Comparison
Take a free pulley on an axle with two equal weights suspended on each side. I can lift one of the two weights with an energy slightly higher than the friction losses. So in this period of time during which one of the weights is lifted I get a surunity ....

Well no.
When one of the weights goes up, the other goes down. You won nothing.
... Moderated by flytox
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 30/11/13, 13:48

moinsdewatt wrote:
piedalu wrote: .....

To come back to my idea by trying to be relatively understandable, I will make a comparison with a simple assembly and draw conclusions.

Comparison
Take a free pulley on an axle with two equal weights suspended on each side. I can lift one of the two weights with an energy slightly higher than the friction losses. So in this period of time during which one of the weights is lifted I get a surunity ....

Well no.
When one of the weights goes up, the other goes down. You have gained nothing in energy.
Obviously you don't understand anything about energy balances.
0 x
PIEDALU

by PIEDALU » 01/12/13, 01:15

Bonjour à tous

Indeed lessdewatt in its entirety yes.
I forgot to specify by taking into account only the weight that goes up. For me it is obvious that if someone points to the moon I look at the moon not the finger.
Of course I know in advance that you will not agree.
The transformers have yields of 99%. A yes I forget to specify conventional yields, action used for the reaction. Some machines are even 100% or even surunitary at 101% or 102%. Yes I no longer have the links to guide, so it's easy to write that down, I know, I know.
I also know that if I know everything why I post. A yes I forget to specify post on the forums.
Well, I'm not going around in circles with my answers that you certainly don't consider as answers.
There we are all at the same point. I also have no answer on the merits or unfounded of my theory. Or otherwise specified, or my reasoning may be in default. I talk about the reasoning in my attached document.
I know, why look for it, it was very clear in the first message of lessdewatts "no this subject does not interest us particularly"
At this first message it was I who had looked at the finger instead of looking at the moon. I know, so I don't have to write that it's obvious to look at the moon.
I know that this message did not bring anything, it goes in circles, it is unlimited…

Greetings
0 x
surunitairedream
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by surunitairedream » 01/12/13, 09:09

Moderate by Flytox
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 01/12/13, 12:51

piedalu wrote:
The transformers have yields of 99%. A yes I forget to specify conventional yields, action used for the reaction. Some machines are even 100% or even surunitary at 101% or 102%. Yes I no longer have the links to guide, so it's easy to write that down, I know, I know.

No. Transformers cannot have an efficiency higher than 100%

You no longer have a link? How weird. : Cheesy:
This is because you will not be able to find it apart from the scammers.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 01/12/13, 12:53

piedalu wrote:.....
I know that this message did not bring anything, it goes in circles, it is unlimited…

Surunity in the discussion ...(Moderate flytox), yes. :?
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"