on-generator unit with a carrot?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
electroplus
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

on-generator unit with a carrot?

by electroplus » 23/07/09, 18:42

Hello, I just saw this video:
http://www.dailymotion.com/user/Ecolojo ... ottes_tech

Not to mention the energy on-unit, and looking at the phenomenon in a period of time that does not include the growth of the carrot, do you think it is about energy creation or just a good exploitation of the energy of the carrot (it's a little stupid said like that, but it's not me who chose to use a carrot) ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 23/07/09, 19:06

?????? I do not mind nawak! What to see? : Evil:
Last edited by elephant the 23 / 07 / 09, 21: 06, 1 edited once.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 23/07/09, 19:24

The commentary of the video:
The probe is immersed in alcohol, to which is added the carrot powder. This creates a low intensity DC current. After passing through a basic circuit based diode bridge, it is converted into alternating current of one of 26Hz. This current is sent through the core, which also receives a part of the direct current of the electrolysis.
All 2 phase inversions, currents oppose creating a magnetic field that propagates in the core. The structure of the carrot, like that of most of the roots, allows a fairly consistent amplification of this magnetic field.
The core being placed in the center of a solenoid, it is then born in the coil an induced current which has the particularity to be stable, and powerful.
According to the tests carried out, it is possible with 2 carrots (a whole and a lyophilized) to produce a direct current of 12V (40W) around during 40 at 60 minutes, according to the freshness of the vegetable.

: Shock: That leaves me wary ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/07/09, 19:32

Let's wait for Rabbit's opinion ...
0 x
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 23/07/09, 19:46

Hello,

I suggest leek selenoid, potato resistance, diode defrosted, and capa with onions in addition to carrot juice.
If it fails, it will always make us a good soup

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 23/07/09, 20:03

Hello
I did not catch the thing that is immersed in the water with the freeze dried carrot,
but then with the fungi that absorb the radioactive elements I will be able to make a nuke micro-reactor : Lol: !
@+
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 23/07/09, 21:01

Nice one

I did not know that carrots had such magnetic qualities : Cheesy:
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 23/07/09, 21:08

Well, we hallucinate, there. Already we had trouble getting rid of Von Thule!

There are really people who have fun pranking us in the hope that we will walk as one man!

Already the text: an assembly based on diodes to make the alternative : Evil:

I join the opinion of bpval :D but do not forget the perlimpinate escampette !!! :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 23/07/09, 21:38

Do not smoke the carrot. Mc Gyver he was waking up with a potato or lemon.

Otherwise I like Christophe's idea: "Ask Rabbit" what he thinks about it. : Mrgreen:
0 x
caribou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by caribou » 23/07/09, 23:02

You are singularly lacking in humor ...
0 x