Kinetic energy generator

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Kinetic energy generator

by gegyx » 17/06/07, 23:41

KINETIC ENERGY GENERATOR

GENDIR Mohammed Zekaraya

http://www.energiefutur.com/

Centrifugal force is a source of energy.doc
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/06/07, 23:50

A new Mikhail?

Is there a prototype WHICH "TURNS"? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 18/06/07, 10:18

I don't know, but you have to explode the balls (weights) every time

And how many balls does this thing consume per hour? :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bolt » 18/06/07, 23:49

Hello

Compare this with an Opera dancer performing a "tourniquet" with her arms outstretched, leaning on her tiptoes (like a top):
when she puts her arms vertically in the elongation of her body, she starts to spin faster:

it's here preservation kinetic energy, stored in his arms when they were pulled apart (like a large, slowly rotating flywheel)

by bringing her arms together, they always have the same mass but this mass is at a much smaller distance from the axis of rotation, it is as if she wanted to force her hands to slow down but since she is "on ball bearings" (toes), it is his hands that causes the body to rotate faster

the effect of the large acceleration is due to the formula of kinetic energy (1/2 m V²):
as it is proportional to the square of the speed, a reduction by 4 of the diameter requires a speed 16 times greater to keep the same kinetic energy

of course, the dancer has all the rest of the body which also has its kinetic energy, so the rotation speed cannot be multiplied by 16, but by 3 it is already spectacular

I feel like the guy thinks that if he spins the balls near the center at a certain speed angular rotation he thinks he keeps this angular speed of rotation when the balls move away from the axis when in reality they keep only their forward speed neither more nor less

bolt
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/06/07, 09:58

Yes bolt, thank you for providing some explanations (except that I think it's 4 instead of 3 in your penultimate paragraph) ...

Sorry to make the inquisitor but how many times will it be necessary to say that there is NOTHING to wait for purely mechanical systems ... no joule will ever leave such a system ... at least when we stay in macro scales ... : Wink:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 19/06/07, 15:14

Thank you Boulon for your explanation.
Of course, as I am "fair" (insufficient) for the calculations, I preferred to leave the understanding and the explanation to those who master the calculations.
Just as I trusted the inventor, engineer, who spent 12 years studying his system ...

Christophe, you are certainly right, until you are wrong ...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6456&hl=en

For winter evenings…
: Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/06/07, 16:18

gegyx wrote:Christophe, you are certainly right, until you are wrong ...

I don't know how I should take this remark ...

If we could draw energy from one of these macro mechanical protos where are the electric generators that would use their principle?

48 minutes compared to "perpetuity" is ... little ... sorry ... : Mrgreen:

And again where is the excess energy drawn from? It is simply a system with very reduced friction and a long inertia ...

Because, and I have already said it several times: if there was really an energy gain in each cycle, the mobile could only get carried away in the long term ... and if it doesn't get carried away, no energy can be drawn from the system ... so it's pretty but it is useless for nothing else ...

ps: the fact that the engineer has worked 12 years does not constitute any evidence ... it's been 40 years that we work on the fusion without having mastered it ... and we can also remember that Mikhail must have worked on his mobile for years ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 19/06/07, 16:45

Christophe wrote:... and we can also remember that Mikhail must have worked on his mobile for years ... : Cheesy:

I finally wonder if he hasn't really found his perpetual motion, Mikhail ...
He injected a lot of energy into it at the beginning, now, as soon as a "superunitary" invention comes out, his name comes to the surface without him making any effort (therefore, no energy input) : Mrgreen: : Lol:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 19/06/07, 20:55

EH, this device is still impressive

of course, you can't really draw watt, but the system still compensates for friction and air resistance

interresting
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 20/06/07, 01:13

Capt_Maloche wrote:Hey, this device is still impressive. Of course, you can't really draw watt, but the system still compensates for friction and air resistance. Interesting

48 minutes apparently without slowing down! If there is no special effects, I find it very impressive. I wonder how long this ball can spin, and what energy to provide at the start.
0 x