Searl Generator and Disk

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 18/02/11, 09:55

scarabdore wrote:I thought that originally forums were designed to create some mutual aid on a given topic.
So I do not understand why those who are not interested, come to tickle the slightest deviation. The goal is to build.
When you see someone going in a direction you think is wrong, is it helping them to say nothing :?:

scarabdore wrote:Many people believe themselves above others. Yet it is a shame. We all have different qualities and abilities. And that’s the reason for a forum in order to link all of these abilities and build something. The goal is to try to understand. No criticism !!!
Your attitude is to state YOUR certainties that we must accept as axioms to answer YOUR questions.
By doing this, are you not placing yourself a little "above the others" :?:

quartz wrote:Basically with your questions outside standard physics you bother.
No, at least not me.
What bothers me is someone who arrives saying:
"I know that it works, explain to me how" and who when we answer him "we are not sure that it works and if it works, no one knows how to explain it" gets upset, turns the conversation away to then try to teach us lessons.

As far as I am concerned, I will no longer intervene :|
0 x
scarabdore
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by scarabdore » 18/02/11, 14:33

Thank you Renau67. Sincerely.
0 x
Knowledge is nothing if it is there only to hinder us: Let's move on!
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 18/02/11, 20:03

The patent found by renaud67 is coherent, interesting and in agreement with known physics, just as a homopolar motor or generator generalizing that discovered by faraday in 1831 (which in the 19th century was an important element in the development of electromagnetism leading to the relativity).
It avoids slippery contacts by rolling magnets on an electrically conductive circular central magnet.
But he's not talking about over-energy or any other surprising effect at all.

So this patent does not change or jeopardize our knowledge.
0 x
scarabdore
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by scarabdore » 18/02/11, 21:28

From the start I have been silent in explaining that I do not want in any case to make a super-unitary system. I just want to study this generator for a very specific purpose.

And thank you for your help. If anyone has other interesting sources for this purpose it is welcome!

cordially
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 18/02/11, 22:31

This type of Faraday generator has been known since 1831, well before the others, and this Patent is only a variant?

Searl seems to be doing the same but with strange observations !!

https://www.econologie.com/forums/post193689.html#193689
I did not want to talk about the principle of levitation (even if today this technology is recognized by the greatest French engineer compared to B2), I wanted to talk about the principle of operation of the generator of Searl. Because the primary goal of Searl was to make a different generator.
What I'm looking for is, what idea he originally had compared to this generator.
From what I could understand his idea was to bring about a rotation of the rollers of the internal disc so that thanks to the magnets and the field induced in the discs, the rollers of the external disc follow. That's right ? His idea was a principle of multiplication thanks to magnets. Those on the outside are trying to catch up with those on the inside. ? (asynchronous principle)
ex: If we bring a rotation on 13 magnetized rollers on the 1st internal disc, the 23 rollers of the external disc will try to catch those of the interior ... Is that really the principle?
(Without speaking of on-unit) how would you make a generator based on that of Searl?
Because what needs to be deepened is not over-unity or levitation (because I don't believe in it) but rather the way of generating electricity.
I would like to be able to test a bug like that of Searl to see what it has in the guts ... !!
Is there anyone crazy enough to embark on the adventure ??

The description on the searl generator given on this site
on http://ovni007.com/searl_generateur/
is completely different from the Russian patent, even if slightly resembling:
Russian magnet for rolling conductors.
Searl insulated magnets not touching ??
Induction coil in C-shaped electromagnets collecting the tension on the outside, attached to the outside magnets like rollers !!

So nothing to do between the patent and the description for Searl !!
0 x
scarabdore
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by scarabdore » 19/02/11, 09:18

Indeed there are some variations between Searl and the Russians. Searl claim that to limit the friction of the magnetic rollers around the disc, it is necessary to do either these rollers: It gives the mixture of materials used. But the most important for him is impression of the magnetic field on these rollers. A direct current for a conventional polarization and an alternating current in superimposition to (according to my understanding of the facts) limit during the rotation of the rollers around the disc, friction. Indeed the magnetic impression rendered because of the alternating current would have the property of Searl to make that the rotor (rollers) does not touch the stator (disc).

When the Russians used a much simpler and less expensive method: the air cushion. In fact, according to their patent, the rotors will be pierced to let air pass, and thus make an air cushion during their rotation.

As for insulation at Searl and a driver at the Russians had not noticed this info. I look at this.

Thank you for your dedeleco response.
0 x
scarabdore
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by scarabdore » 19/02/11, 09:44

Indeed there is a big difference with the patent cited above, and what I have already read about this experience:
http://www.searleffect.com/free/russian ... ianseg.htm
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 19/02/11, 15:54

With this story in addition:
http://www.searleffect.com/free/articles/artextra.html
to fly in the air, aberrant, especially since the magnets available in 1946 were much weaker than today in Nd and therefore even more incredible.

To prove to unbelievers like me, we must reproduce and let see this supernatural reality, so true, by all possible unbelievers, who will study if there are not measurement errors !!

If true, no more need for rockets for NASA !!!

Unbelievable !!

Closer to the waking dream.
0 x
scarabdore
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by scarabdore » 19/02/11, 18:47

I share your opinion, its levitation system makes you smile. The worst part is that the magnetic effects to achieve such a feat (as far as it is possible), would be damn dangerous. Such magnetic exposure should have killed him. Kind of like P&M CURIE with radioactivity.

What surprises me and what I would like to understand is this phenomenon of cooling the system. A priori the Russians would also have noticed a difference in temperature as soon as the generator was loaded. Why cool?
I would like to understand.
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 04/03/11, 19:44

Good evening everyone,

On this link, I think we are talking about the Russian reproduction of the Searl system.
The model seems monstrous, I imagine that a lab and a lot of money are behind.
Perhaps there is a real serious scientific development with regard to this concept.
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.
YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger