Searl Generator and Disk

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/02/11, 22:47

deledeco said (again!):

ball lightning

Be careful not to lose it, del! :D

(Make us a subject with good links on the subject, let's finish it!)
We know that it exists: I have heard two or three direct testimonies, one with fire, but talk a good deal about a specially devoted subject, please.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
scarabdore
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by scarabdore » 11/02/11, 07:22

The problem is that any scientist, even at a very high level, is incapable of it since the result of marvelous levitation, over-energy, etc. contradicts all the basic laws established and verified millions of times so far !!

I did not want to talk about the principle of levitation (even if today this technology is recognized by the greatest French engineer compared to B2), I wanted to talk about the principle of operation of the generator of Searl. Because the primary goal of Searl was to make a different generator.
What I'm looking for is, what idea he originally had compared to this generator.
From what I could understand his idea was to bring about a rotation of the rollers of the internal disc so that thanks to the magnets and the field induced in the discs, the rollers of the external disc follow. That's right ? His idea was a principle of multiplication thanks to magnets. Those on the outside are trying to catch up with those on the inside. ? (asynchronous principle)
ex: If we bring a rotation on 13 magnetized rollers on the 1st internal disc, the 23 rollers of the external disc will try to catch those of the interior ... Is that really the principle?
0 x
Knowledge is nothing if it is there only to hinder us: Let's move on!
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 11/02/11, 09:17

scarabdore wrote:I can't explain it at all and I don't need to prove to everyone that what I saw was beautiful is real because I know what I saw.
Even if you are absolutely convinced, you cannot ask someone who has not seen the same thing to believe you blindly (otherwise it is called religion).

So if you absolutely had to convince someone of what you saw, you should either explain it (but you don't know) or reproduce it so that he too sees it.

It's exactly the same for Searl's record.

And since he left no explanation and not enough information to reproduce it : Cry:
0 x
Arnaud M
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arnaud M » 11/02/11, 09:45

Rael also benefits from 100 million extraterrestrial technology, and he has already cloned a lot of human beings (he was the first in the world to have done so) ...
If he had ever said instead that he had invented a levitation generator (the more followers in the sect the better for the guru's finances), I think he would have taken pictures of a trash lid held by a thin nylon thread, invisible on the photo (otherwise there is photoshop).

The principle described is that of an asynchronous motor, which can generate on occasion, but which pumps more energy than it absorbs.
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 11/02/11, 10:38

Anyway we know how to levitate stuff, that's not the problem ... there is even gadget of this kind sold on conrad.
0 x
scarabdore
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by scarabdore » 11/02/11, 12:06

And since he left no explanation and not enough information to reproduce it

This is why to make a reply it will be easier to follow the same path of mind as him.
He wanted to make a generator (not to mention superunity, can he just want to make a generator with good efficiency.

it is quoted on a site that it is necessary to print magnetic lines on the rolls someone know why?

The impression, which is made in Germany, is difficult to achieve. Magnetic lines should be printed and cooled without causing breakage. Coils are used to do this, by first removing existing fields and then producing the printed field, and finally cooling the finished component. The shape of the printed wave is checked with an oscilloscope.
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 11/02/11, 12:25

scarabdore wrote:it is quoted on a site that it is necessary to print magnetic lines on the rolls someone know why?

The only possible answer is "because Searl said it had to".

Explaining "why" would amount to saying that we know "how it works" ...
0 x
scarabdore
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by scarabdore » 11/02/11, 12:46

I already like his system. There is a certain balance to "Searl and Newton part 1" we see him putting the reels one by one. Each of its rolls find their place. It's fascinating. I would like to understand this principle.
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 11/02/11, 12:57

Hello everybody
Not complicated the stroke of the rollers which find their place all alone.
Each roll is a magnet north down south at the top, they are attracted by the central torus which is also a magnet but north at the top and south at the bottom, normal.
Each roller being identically polarized, they repel each other.

No magic at this level than logic.

A+
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.
YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
scarabdore
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by scarabdore » 11/02/11, 13:14

Yes but it does not explain that the rollers are positioned opposite each other. If there are two they are the opposite ..
0 x