GEGENE or the so-called Holy Grail?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 06/01/13, 12:22

gegyx wrote: Here the chicken is still in circulation, but it has had time to make 3 burrs already ... (calm, I can not keep track of your message changes!)

I will answer bidouille23 who questioned me:

I discovered then started this topic the 29 December only ...
I did it because people I know well looked convinced.

Now, I discover experiments, look at innovations, think about ways of doing things, learn a lot at the same time.

For the moment, Naudin would have the superunity, but he is the only one seems to me.

No. Naudin tells anything.

gegyx wrote:
Pascuse excavation to remove artifacts, or at least to quantify them.

and good luck to him, Naudin can not measure.

gegyx wrote:
As this news has spread, there are many replicators around the world trying solutions.
Maybe something will come out or not.

Nothing will come of it at all.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 06/01/13, 12:25

gegyx wrote: ...
So Imhotep, what do you think of the quirks of the Pyramid?
You are not going to let your scribe jact in the desert wind, all the same!

We don't care about your pyramid stories.
And you are also going to get drunk soon with the Ummites, the reptilians and all kinds of eccentric subjects on UFO subjects as in conspirovniscience?

Stay there on conspirovniscience.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 06/01/13, 12:32

Midday slut, I see you are still in good shape :) .

For my part I asked a question and the answer is clear here it is indeed a search for "overunit".

Then yesterday in my car I thought back to all this fatra on the subject and I think I have understood the why all this went away in peanuts:

You would not all have tilted a little on the title of the subject and especially on the word "GRAAL" ????

be sought after and wanting to believe doesn't bother anyone.

Presenting a topic doesn't bother anyone

Not believing in the purpose of the project is legitimate but does not (normally) bother anyone

Believing in the possibility of the project does not bother anyone either (a priori)

so why so much personal attack ?????

As much on one side as on the other I would say, and if simply put out the white flag ????

Stop pause.

it is also possible to set up two camps if you want to get on the face :) (this says there are rings for that too but even in a ring there is respect for the rule and the opponent even if we are there to knock him out and at the end shake his hand congratulating him on his fight, if you know what I mean).

So on my right the "quicroie" and on my left the "quicroiepas"
(both eat swing gum but which one of the tonigum :) lol), so I would also add a group, the "quiveulentycroiresimplementsansfairechierperson"

We can suddenly introduce myself I start:

me fred say hack 'quiveulentycroiresimplementsansfairechierperson' I am interested in the subject and curious about the tests done.

On the other hand, to present things simply without putting in them a religious belief (the GRAAL is one of them), neither of aggression, nor any feeling as already said.

Just facts, measures.

The "quicroiepas" can take all the measurements or the connection or and protocol.
That said they must do it in the same way as the others, that is to say without religious belief, neither aggression, nor feeling.
Just facts and a clear analysis of what he believes to be wrong or wrong and why.

This ultimately in order to allow the reader to have a clear view of the ideas and counter ideas developed.

Frankly currently what I do not understand is that it is in the interest to speak badly and verbally attacked someone whatever it is for an idea ???

and as the other said (Voltaire;)): "I do not share your ideas but I will fight to the death so that you can express them"

And love each other if possible. "Coluche"

: Mrgreen:

And happy new year anyway
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 06/01/13, 12:32

Naudin does the Christmas decor afterwards.

Well, all this is very good for EDF sales.
I should become an EDF shareholder.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 06/01/13, 12:42

bidouille23 wrote:As much on one side as on the other I would say, and if simply put out the white flag ????

Count the top ......

Against intoxication, false science, scientific error, on the whole boarding.

0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 06/01/13, 12:56

OUaaa I just read the post on futura science mdrrrrrrr it is level cm1 and without comment .....

In fact even my 6 year old daughter could give the same answer "everything has been said. We are not going to spend our life demonstrating that charlatans make perpetual movements that do not work. Let them prove to us that they rather work. , we will be quieter. "

If they have part of the postulate that those who cross know waits of the others that demonstrates a truth to them that it does not cross .....

it's a little "ouroboros" there ...

Basically it's "me, I stand my ground but you can always try to show me the opposite even if it's a waste of time"

Well, I think that we learn in error and not in success, that we learn in exchange and not in war.

Suddenly wait is given up, and in the end it is all sheep ...

Nothing beats a good CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and an exchange to allow the understanding and the clarification of a problem ...

In short, why are there always impediments to think, good thinking people who want to bring us the good word and think I know what is good for the human in front of him without looking at it first or applying its beautiful principles on himself ...
Why go on the premise that man is irresponsible and would only destroy the earth faster, for example ???

All this is sheep too, if you imagine for a moment that instead of preventing people you teach them the why and the how, the reason will be the strongest (I know that this is not the goal and even less the desire of the current consumer society, but prolonged its discourse is certainly not the solution either ...)

Now named me a dreamer utopian of whatever you want, but I still firmly believe that the man, if he is well educated, should not have fallen into all the cracks of the moment .... this say the traps are large and numerous and well done since time ....

Now I have a question what is life, what is human being, what is everything around us ????

you have an answer :) , you can prove it to me and show me that you are right ???

;);) We put things into perspective and say to ourselves that "I know I don't know anything" (Socrates) could be this the solution ????
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 06/01/13, 13:02

Less watt ???? you bring something to the debate the ???
apart from throwing oil on the fire you do nothing constructive.

and put away your pirate flag which represents much more than your little un-constructive interventions in my eyes ...

So Less watt I offer you one thing is to explain technically what for you can not work, or what are the errors (bob did it and it is to his credit).

If not when we are not capable or not brave enough (in the sense of taking the time and not of courage or fear), but that we have that received ideas well have been silent ....
0 x
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by highfly-addict » 06/01/13, 13:35

bidouille23 wrote:Why leave on the postulat that man is irresponsible and will not dot than destroy the earth faster, for example ???

It is not a postulate, it is an observation, nuance!

Less watt ???? you bring something to the debate the ???
apart from throwing oil on the fire you do nothing constructive.

This thread has nothing to do with a debate! It is one more projection of the "surunitarists". These people refuse to recognize the validity of the laws of thermodynamics and prefer to openly deny some part of the reality in which they live every day.

It seems that Bidouille is "ripe" to join them: it's a shame.

... explain technically what (...) cannot work ....

Simply violation of the second law of thermodynamics, no need to look any further.
Will it take another 55 pages to arrive at .... what already? The credibility of this forum ?
0 x
"God laughs at those who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes" BOSSUET
"We see what we believes"Dennis MEADOWS
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 06/01/13, 15:00

In the ideal of this compartmentalized world of guards of the system,

is prison and the guillotine for outlaws?

I take up and adapt your last sentence, in a more obvious way:

Simply violation of the rules of propriety of forumdie, no need to look any further.
Will it take another 55 pages to arrive at .... what already? The credibility of this forum ?
0 x
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by highfly-addict » 06/01/13, 15:24

: Lol: I do not see any breach of the rules of decency ...
Now, if we can no longer give our opinion on this forum, then it will be no better than the smoky "conspirovniscience" .... Where the censorship is explicit and assumed it seems ....

But Econology is not the forum mentioned above, and I see that many of us aspire to a little more serious, they have the right and even the duty to give their opinion! Even and especially if it relaxes you, Gégyx!
0 x
"God laughs at those who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes" BOSSUET

"We see what we believes"Dennis MEADOWS

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"