Free Energy.

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 27/01/05, 22:18

Who understood how it works ???
0 x
SM
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 28/01/05, 10:04

Not many people in my opinion: blink:

And there is no proto to support the claims! ??!
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 28/01/05, 12:06

MisterLoXo wrote:Not many people in my opinion: blink:

And there is no proto to support the claims! ??!

Still, it's not complicated. It suffices to know how to read the technical drawings and to master the school-level physics court. And above all - to have the patience and the will necessary to understand.
I can not do the protos, I can not afford.
I would like to know how many researchers in France are funding their own research, research tools and prototypes ???
0 x
SM
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/01/05, 12:22

Mikhail wrote:I would like to know how many researchers in France are funding their own research, research tools and prototypes ???

Few but few are also finders ... Self-financing is the only way to independence and therefore not redemption of your research by others or negotiated by others ... no?
0 x
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 28/01/05, 12:48

econology wrote:Few but few are also finders ... Self-financing is the only way to independence and therefore not redemption of your research by others or negotiated by others ... no?

Wanting not enough. You have to be able to finance them. The result: - for financial reasons I was obliged to patent inventions only in France and leave them free for all other countries. I have "won" and France has "really well saved" on my case.
I have read that the countries of Europe spend 2 5% of their GDP for research of new sources of energy. And I, I have not arrived to find tens of thousands of francs to make a proto and it is I who found an inexhaustible source of energy 100% clean, and not them. The conclusion???
0 x
SM
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 28/01/05, 13:46

Hi, Mikail,
As long as you do not have a functional prototype, no one will believe that your system works, nothing to do it must go through!
A + and good luck
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 28/01/05, 14:57

Bibiphoque wrote:Hi, Mikail,
As long as you do not have a functional prototype, no one will believe that your system works, nothing to do it must go through!
A + and good luck

Hello,
The funniest thing in all this, that I never asked to believe me, but to understand and verify. Anyone, who has not completely missed his school physics course, can understand and verify by simple arithmetic calculations.

It's annoying, that the truth is so simple. (Gethe)

The world hates change, yet it's the only thing that has brought progress. (Kettering)

Convictions are the most dangerous enemies of truth, only lies.

Nobody more visually impaired than the one who does not want to see.
0 x
SM
krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by krissg29 » 28/01/05, 22:00

Hi Mikhail

From what I understood, you use the buoyancy of Archimedes to raise or lower elements of identical weight but of variable volume.
If your volume variation system is working, there is no reason for the complete system not to work.
Try to make a single element proto to "see" your volume variation system.
After you can mount a set to 2 or 3 elements to make a functional engine. It must not cost a fortune and that's enough to get your imbalance. If the principle is good, it will turn! Maybe not very well or not very fast, but it will turn out! And even if it's not fignole!
And there's always a way to tinker. It is not expected to be clean and presentable in a showcase but to work!
With a proto even lousy but that works, sponsors will be much more interested!

Good luck and keep us updated
0 x
It should not be confused and ingenious engineer
krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by krissg29 » 28/01/05, 22:47

Re-hello (time to do a little drawing)

you should give up your chain system and only make one wheel (cheaper)
on the drawing: an 4 arm wheel with 4 masses of identical weight and variable volume, all immersed in a liquid
mass A of small volume flows (descends)
mass B of large volume floats (rides)
the mass C is decreasing in volume to be able to flow
the mass D is increasing in volume to be able to float

in fact it is the principle of the wheel of Minto in variation of volume and instead of variation of weight

https://www.econologie.com/forums/roue-de-mi ... vt360.html
0 x
It should not be confused and ingenious engineer
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 29/01/05, 00:04

Hello,
I can not do a proto, not even a single float, it's not so simple that you can think at first sight. In order for it to work, it must be well done and it must be large (approx 2 m), with the weight of the masses 30-35 kg each and include 16-20 floats. It is a gravitational motor and the power is proportional to the weight. For industrial use it is necessary to mount several motors on the same axes. According to my estimates, to produce 6 kWat of power one needs 3 motors, with concrete masses = 1 ton each, in a pissine = 10x10x10m. The only consolation is that 70% of the world's surfer is covered with water. To produce 1 mWat power, one needs 300-500 motors and a submarine surface approx. equal to 3-4 football fields, still according to my estimates.
0 x
SM