magnetic motors

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
GUEGAN DANIEL
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

magnetic motors

by GUEGAN DANIEL » 25/02/10, 08:12

I have been interested for a long time in the concept of an engine built only from permanent magnets.

Total utopia or serious hopes?

I have no certainty on this subject as the different examples presented remain vague and very poorly explained, (intentionally?). All the more so since a number of stakeholders who have their hands on their hearts, affirm everything and its opposite, seem for the most part to have no more knowledge than me in matters of magnetism.
Having had no experience, I will ask a question that I will try to make as clear as possible:
Imagine the construction of a row of spaced magnets, held inclined in a non-magnetic material, having a bevelled end, and all presenting by this bevelled end the same pole towards the top. the whole having the appearance of a "rail" with a flat upper surface
Let us imagine above another row of magnets, bevelled with the same angle, also immobilized in a non-magnetic material, this row included in any "carriage" above the "rail", presenting the bevelled end facing those of the " rail "so that the distance between the upper and lower magnets, on the one hand remains constant, and on the other hand allows the repulsion of the magnets facing each other by poles of the same nature. The" carriage "can slide above the "rail" by a mechanical system that I let you imagine

Here is my clear question which admits only a clear answer:

YES or NO will the cart be moved?

If YES and imagining the "rail" of infinite length, WHERE and WHEN will the trolley stop?
Thank you to those who will answer me for staying simple and logical and not to try to drown the fish in muddy explanations.
We may then be able to continue the exchange!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 25/02/10, 08:25

The problem is that there is always a "breakpoint"

Some have solved the problem by electronic synchronization + electromagnet processing.

Go see on Youtube: always the same problem: an American gives you a quarter of an hour of explanation of his thing, to end up showing you something that does not work.
We've been talking about Johnson, Perendev, Minato, etc. for years, but nothing has been marketed, no convincing demonstration has been organized. For example, I recently denounced that 5 years later .... there was no longer any trace on the internet of the 40.000 fans of Minato: not even a disgruntled user. Weird, right? https://www.econologie.com/forums/moteurs-mi ... t1144.html

Check out sites like Jean Louis Naudin, Overunity, and all of the linked sites and don't spend your money on plans.

I suggest that you end the discussion here and transfer it to the subject "magnetic motors of all kinds": read it entirely and you will be faced with the harsh reality:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/moteurs-ma ... t1646.html
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: magnetic motors

by kistinie » 25/02/10, 09:16

GUEGAN DANIEL wrote:I have been interested for a long time in the concept of an engine built only from permanent magnets.

Here is my clear question which admits only a clear answer:

YES or NO will the cart be moved?

!

There, the ball goes up, and the suspicious bees flow
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/smotidx.htm
0 x
----------------------------------------------

Think global act local ...
et
Do good, that is not emmerdée!

-----------------------------------------------
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 25/02/10, 12:57

OUiiiiiiiiiii, but that's it! No one has yet bothered to loop around fifty SMOTs? Even JLN! Why ?

Are we sure that the ball will not magnetize and stall?
Last edited by elephant the 25 / 02 / 10, 15: 07, 1 edited once.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 25/02/10, 13:34

It is a good remark.
But not an end.

The strangest, is it not, scientific contempt, even public hatred, against the exploitation of the remarkable properties offered by the magnetism of permanent magnets and the modification of the gravitational fields ...
And therefore practical applications which result from it.
0 x
----------------------------------------------

Think global act local ...

et

Do good, that is not emmerdée!

-----------------------------------------------
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/10, 15:05

kistinie will you please modify your signature?

I've been asking you for a few days ... and I'm tired of being able to distinguish your signature from the rest ...

So please remove the dashes and put everything on one line ... Thank you!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 25/02/10, 15:06

Public hatred, however not, on the contrary, I believe that many want to dream .... except those who come back proud of having retained the law of conservation of energy.

Still, I remain intrigued by this phenomenon:

Naudin tried SMOT but did not go all the way
A lot of people are talked about: Perendev, Minato, etc.

And then ... more news.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/10, 15:10

Imagine for a moment that it works ...

So at each turn, in the absence of load (and even with), there would be energy that would accumulate in the "thing"? So kinetic and energetic runaway ....

Where would it end? At the appearance of a new star? From a black hole? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

I think that the only credible way of research in this field is nanotechnology ... see the subject of the engine by capillarity: https://www.econologie.com/forums/moteur-par ... t9354.html
+ exploitation of the casimir effect but I believe that the capillarity is more accessible ...

But that does not answer the question of kinetic runaway ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 25/02/10, 18:25

I don't think there is enough material on earth to make "too much" energy.
0 x
GUEGAN DANIEL
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

moving magnets

by GUEGAN DANIEL » 09/03/10, 19:54

I had asked a clear and precise technical question, I asked for equally clear and precise technical answers. I obtained pseudo-philosophical muddy answers, others rather falling under obscurantist dogmas.
FAREWELL to all
0 x