Liquid nitrogen generator engine

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Remundo

Re: Liquid nitrogen generator engine

by Remundo » 17/11/20, 20:32

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Eric Dupont wrote:So you mean that rte could not refuse a manufacturer to buy energy to store it and resell it by reinjecting it into the network?

Why would RTE do it, since its job is to TRANSPORT electricity?

Stop your tank, RTE does much more than that: it is fitted with EDF and the State, not only does it transport electricity, but together they choose who can connect in withdrawal and injection with very specific contracts, and build / manage huge network regulation installations (WWTP, thermal flame), even with agreements abroad.
Simple to Eric wrote:PS: that said, before you have a project likely to be connected in 63kV or more, you have time to think about it ... It should especially not that it distracts you from the point of your demonstrator from 4 to 10kW.

there on the other hand I agree.
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 17/11/20, 20:42

well yes I understand that RTE first sees the interest of his EDF friend and the first thing he will tell me is what Remundo tells me, come back when you have something. But I intend to find investors to develop my product and I therefore need to know what performance must have my storage machine to be profitable and what should be its selling price and its operating cost. for this I need to be sure that I can buy energy and sell it after storage and under what conditions. so I get general information before going to see them.

I will simply offer them a strategy that allows me to develop myself too.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 17/11/20, 21:02

Remundo wrote:Stop your tank, RTE does much more than that: it is fitted with EDF and the State, not only does it transport electricity, but they choose together who can connect in withdrawal and injection with very precise contracts, and build / manage huge network regulation installations (WWTP, thermal flame), It will even up agreements abroad.

That there are "very specific contracts" seems to me to be the least of things ...
That they "choose together who can .....", that deserves recent examples (RTE is only fifteen years old)
-RTE does not build or operate huge production facilities. Or examples?
- Well yes, there are agreements with other countries. The European network is interconnected. So what?
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 17/11/20, 21:35

So if an industrialist has a storage capacity, RTE will not be inconvenient to make him a sale and purchase contract at market price
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 17/11/20, 22:15

Eric Dupont wrote:So if an industrialist has a storage capacity, RTE will not be inconvenient to make him a sale and purchase contract at market price

RTE does not sell or buy electricity (except purchases to cover its losses online). He "TRANSPORTS" it, and its remuneration (except for a few chouias) is linked to the volume delivered. Do you understand or do I have to write it even bigger? Same as a truck driver who delivers goods between the manufacturing plant and a distributor, in principle. He is not a stakeholder in the commercial transaction between the factory and the distributor.

If you want to buy or sell electricity on the market, you have to find a seller or a buyer.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 18/11/20, 03:19

thank you for confusing. What are you wearing your nickname ...

Eric Dupont is not a speculator spot market. Eric Dupont is in a logic of connection and contract. For a small installation, it comes under Enedis, and for a large one, RTE.

Enedis and RTE are only underlings of the EDF-State monopoly which have regulatory power on the subject.
0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 18/11/20, 08:05

Eric Dupont wrote:But I intend to find investors to develop my product and I therefore need to know what performance must have my storage machine to be profitable and what should be its selling price and its operating cost. for that I need to have the assurance that I can buy energy and resell it after storage and under what conditions. so I get general information before going to see them.

I will simply offer them a strategy that allows me to develop myself too.

You can also contact:
-ilek
- ekWator
- enercoop
- urban solar
They might be interested in doing storage by buying off-peak and selling at peak.
That said, I don't really believe in it from an economic point of view: with the transformation losses we will be at best in the 40% loss, or 16 € per MWh for a purchase at 40 €. They do not often buy more than 56 € per MWh.

If you want my opinion, I don't believe in mass storage on a large scale because 66% of the cost of electricity is in the form of the cost of transmission, distribution and taxes. It is much more profitable to store for self-consumption because you earn the 66% - at least as long as the electricity you produce for your use does not come to be taxed. We must not give bad ideas to the gvt who seizes any opportunity to tax even more ....

I see the market on small installations where you produce at € 100 per MWh (solar placed on the ground to make a fence for example, or on the roof) and where you buy at € 200 per MWh (in 2021 we will be there). With these 100 € difference you finance storage. Stock up on wholesale prices: I don't believe it.
0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 18/11/20, 08:57

And to complete my previous message, I can say that I believe in it to the point that I could consider having it manufactured and distributed, of course, if I have proof that the cryogenic and engine part works with the advertised efficiency.
For individual self-consumption with storage, the current diagram is as follows (figures for 5 kW):
- DC / DC 48V charger around € 800 - 95% efficiency
- 48V batteries - 95% efficiency for Lithium
- DC / AC inverter 1500 € for a good quality inverter - 90-95% efficiency
Total yield: a good 80%

If we want to store liquid nitrogen, we should proceed as follows:
- DC compressor motor 250V 20A type (2 chains of 8 panels)
- Solar MPPT control compressor which modulates the power
- AC 230V generator motor with power controlled by the Linky output current sensor
- injection of instantaneous excess power into the compressor. Why? For example with an induction hob, the power variations are much faster than the mechanical inertia of the generator. The time that the engine adjusts its power, we put it on the compressor.

With this type of installation, no more DC / DC charger and no more DC / AC converter, then it is the generator which supplies the AC in addition to good quality since it is a generator.
In addition you get 2000 € since you remove two pieces of equipment (but you have to include the electronics of the MPPT).

So if the cryogenic and motor part works with the advertised efficiency, it is playable.
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 18/11/20, 09:10

Remundo wrote:thank you for confusing. What are you wearing your nickname ...

Eric Dupont is not a speculator spot market. Eric Dupont is in a logic of connection and contract. For a small installation, it comes under Enedis, and for a large one, RTE.

Enedis and RTE are only underlings of the EDF-State monopoly which have regulatory power on the subject.

Not exactly, I filed a patent for a machine that improves energy storage efficiency with liquid nitrogen, patent that I filed in Europe, India in China in the United States, Canada, Australia, Morocco and I am also the president of the company NTERK which made a demonstrator which concerns this machine, and I look at what will be able to be the market for the machine of NTERK with the licenses of the patent which I will grant, therefore we are in the international. My con-curent is highpower technology in england which also stores energy with liquid nitrogen with a slightly different process since it is also obliged to store heat. At the moment higwview power is building a 250 kWh cryogenic storage system in england and has contracts with chile the united states i believe.

meanwhile in france the state "thinks" and says in its roadmap that there is no real need for a storage system before 2035 and that the best candidate would be hydrogen. We know that the French state, EDF, if it turns out that an efficient and profitable energy storage system existed, it would be obliged to accelerate the shutdown of nuclear power plants as it has committed to. Reason why we can see that the entire nuclear industry is killing itself has repeated that we do not know how to store energy, that nuclear is controllable that renewable energies are not, that if we stop the nuclear we will have to build gas power stations and pollute more.

So to come back to NTERK I can see that on the spot market, the price of energy goes from simple to triple depending on the time of day, during the 2 peak hours it is three times more expensive. I also see that with regard to photovoltaics, the price of energy for ground-based power plants will and could quickly reach 30 euros per MWH if their constructions were not limited to calls for tenders. and it turns out that my system would allow the installers of these power stations to inject their production into the network not when the sun is shining but when the french people need it, at peak times and when the renewable energy conditions are not good. that is to say that instead of selling the energy 20 or 30 euros per MWH, which does not allow them to make profitable their installations, he could sell it 60 or 70 euros and would therefore not need the subsidies which are limited in quantity.

The above Remundo, explains that the state, with EDF RTE will not let it happen, according to him, because if in France we produced energy with renewable energy, there would be no need for nuclear anymore and we would end up dismantling nuclear power plants and managing waste with money that has not been adequately supplied. on which I retort, it does not matter, in Spain, in Germany in Italy, in Switzerland that will not pose a problem because these countries understood that the nuclear was not the solution. and that with an adequate storage system they will no longer need to import nuclear energy from France when their renewables are lacking. and therefore ultimately the interest in France is that this solution develops.

For NTERK, if there is a market, it means the possibility of developing and reaching its goal more quickly, reducing global warming, finding industrial partners who invest in the project, participate and develop.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 18/11/20, 09:34

I didn't tell you as much ...

but if you want my blunt opinion: nobody takes you seriously yet. Stop philosophizing and make your prototype.

Especially since some seem to be much further ahead than you. They have a different patent from yours, so they will easily bypass you if they have the means and even if their process is less efficient than yours.
0 x