Electrorheology - Electrical treatment of gas oil

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Christophe

Re: Electrorheology - Electrical treatment of gas oil

by Christophe » 07/11/19, 16:15

kistinie wrote:Ionization, I tested on the incoming air. Torque gain at low speed. It is very clear. For consumption I do not know since it is coupled with a misting by ultrasound.

Tested only or kept? Assembly plan?

For misting, did you present it somewhere? (here on this forum or elsewhere?)

How do you regulate the flow?

What about calcification problems?

kistinie wrote:But hey, currently I would like to find someone who can stick to the test of the electric treatment of diesel. Ideally on an old blunderbuss which vaporizes at less than 200 bars and on an HDI to see if the possible gain is different.

If you have an electric treatment kit to lend me, I'm willing to test! Well I imagine that it must be made!

I have an old HDI base fiat tuned by saab of 230 km (000-5.2 L / 5,4 ... it can go down to 100 L / 4,8 on the highway) it has already swallowed a few tens of L of petrol and E100! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/11/19, 16:22

kistinie wrote:In addition this kind of publication tends to disappear from search engines and state sites which does not facilitate. I wonder why : roll:

If it is downloadable in .pdf, it is strongly advised to save them on this forum!! : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/11/19, 16:33

I just did it for the downloadable .pdf of this subject ...

And I copied pasted the summaries ...

Here is the government can come! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 07/11/19, 16:45

Christophe wrote:
kistinie wrote:In addition this kind of publication tends to disappear from search engines and state sites which does not facilitate. I wonder why : roll:

If it is downloadable in .pdf, it is strongly advised to save them on this forum!! : Cheesy:

Thank you. I will think about it in the future. Last disappearance observed, the 2006 experience of the ONERA gas burner which went from 3 to 5KW with 20W of pulsed radio wave added.

For the rest, 2% is on fishing boats. The dynamometer is usually called, the swell : Cheesy:

My dear Christophe, you oppose your opinion to a multitude of solid facts. It's all you want, but not a rational approach. Now it's only been 10 years that I test on engines, you may have more personal experiences.
And all the other university publications? Shall we erase? The industrialists who use? They like the useless? Multiple positive experiences? Inventions? Is that so. But as I never aspire to have the greatest. I will stop there. And then it is not the subject which is the electrical treatment, therefore also magnetic.

https://femto-physique.fr/electromagnet ... savart.php
0 x
----------------------------------------------

Think global act local ...
et
Do good, that is not emmerdée!

-----------------------------------------------
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/11/19, 17:48

kistinie wrote:Thank you. I will think about it in the future. Last disappearance observed, the 2006 experience of the ONERA gas burner which went from 3 to 5KW with 20W of pulsed radio wave added.

I did it for this topic, see how I did it ... I put the corresponding .pdf below each link ...
In addition we gain a download counter! : Mrgreen:

You tried the site https://archive.org/ ?

I would say 1 in 2 chance of finding the page ... this is generally what I notice, on the other hand I do not know if they archive the .pdf

But often it is not a disappearance it is simply a redesign of the site with an omission of the 301 redirect (webmaster at 2 cents ...)

kistinie wrote:For the rest, 2% is on fishing boats. The dynamometer is usually called, the swell : Cheesy:

Even worse! Weather, winds, currents, tide and displaced mass (not constant from one fishery to another) influence consumption much more than 2% !!

I haven't read the protocol but I would have to the period is really very long and / or the number of high experience boats so that 2% is significant ...

kistinie wrote:My dear Christophe, you oppose your opinion to a multitude of solid facts. It's all you want, but not a rational approach. Now it's only been 10 years that I test on engines, you may have more personal experiences.

I'm playing devil's advocate, you know I'm on "your" side: I have often been told the same thing about injecting water ...

The worst argument that I took in the face and by far the worst it is the "if it worked it would be known" ... it is the argument of the most idiots ... engineers understood!

So, are you explaining to me about misting? I have an old hdi who doesn't want it !!! : Cheesy:
0 x
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 07/11/19, 20:59

For misting. It's very simple. Ultrasonic vibrators, 12 to 24V power supply, relays.
In V1 I made a tank plus a spray tank but you need a pump, to manage the level precisely because not enough it cuts, too much, more vapor, which is difficult with vibrations and accelerations. So in V2 I will float the piezzo on a piece of polystyrene and go in 3 or 4 heads because it will be for a larger engine.

Inject steam after the meter flow, it does not like water. I learned at my expense : roll:

And of course a small air filter like moped on the fresh air inlet to allow fluid suction.

In my case it is coupled with an ionization of the incoming air.

Photos and text can be copied for archive.

https://www.facebook.com/francois.bouqu ... 614&type=3
0 x

et

kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 07/11/19, 21:03

PS: To make a diesel last. Often use anti-water additives (The GO return is very hot, therefore condensation) and anti-seizure of the injectors. Considering the price of these parts and their fragility, it is profitable. Some FAP cleaners work well too. My previous diesel made 400,000Km and could have done much more but the electricity could not do it any more and the car became too small for the company.
0 x

et

GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 07/11/19, 21:12

kistinie wrote:PS: To make a diesel last. Often use anti-water additives (The GO return is very hot, therefore condensation) and anti-seizure of the injectors. Considering the price of these parts and their fragility, it is profitable. Some FAP cleaners work well too. My previous diesel made 400,000Km and could have done much more but the electricity could not do it any more and the car became too small for the company.

No need to use additives. Never go to the end of the tank, once a year, put dispersant and 1 full on 3 (or 4) put Total Excellium or equivalent, it is more than enough.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 07/11/19, 23:41

Total Diesel at 15Cts more per liter is the same as the cheapest, but the additive added is sold at a high price, at least double, probably more, and we choose neither the dosage nor the composition . So that's exactly what I'm saying, just more expensive. But certainly, more practical, since there is no need to manage the extra products. Is it the pleasure of contradicting? I can understand, I have children.
0 x

et

GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 07/11/19, 23:57

kistinie wrote: It's the pleasure of contradicting? I can understand, I have children.

No contradiction, just my way of doing adding that you should not go to the bottom of the tank, which you have not mentioned and yet that is essential.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)