Documentary: "the race to zero point" Subtitle

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
divad_nitram
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Documentary: "the race to zero point" Subtitle

by divad_nitram » 05/05/07, 10:40

Hello,

I retrieved a documentary that reviews the various processes apparently implementing different processes using free energy.
All the comment is obviously in American with a panel of accents going from the North East to the South .....

This documenatire seemed interesting to me because it is biased and that it is quite exhaustive. I think it could be an interesting base to debate around us and introduce it into French.

My question is: Is there anyone in the world, apart from me, who wishes to participate in the writing of the subs for the aforementioned documentary? the job seems to be laborious, but it can help to advance the reflection on this subject, which, only by the strong reactions that it succes is interesting.

The translation to severaleur can even bring exciting discussion elements ....

Maybe it's already there, in ???

Do not hesitate to contact me

A+

David
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/05/07, 10:45

1) I think it's not the documentary of this page that you're talking about: https://www.econologie.com/l-energie-lib ... -2500.html It would be nice to check before embarking on the translation. I never had the exact title of this documentary :D

2) For the help of translation, a priori perso I will not be able to contribute enormously, on the other hand once finished, I can host the video to help spread it.

ps: I want the original version to see what it returns, you've already hosted somewhere?
0 x
divad_nitram
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by divad_nitram » 05/05/07, 14:34

It is a docu of more than two hours, one finds there, meyer, hutchinson, pantone and many others.
Most of the videos that shoot come from this docu.

I believe the journalist who made it is Jeane Manning.

A+
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 05/05/07, 15:14

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/05/07, 11:40

divad_nitram wrote:It is a docu of more than two hours, one finds there, meyer, hutchinson, pantone and many others.
Most of the videos that shoot come from this docu.

I believe the journalist who made it is Jeane Manning.

A+

Ok so nothing to do with the other so if you could put it on a site for it to download (even VO) it would be good :) unless it is already on Youtube or equivalent?
0 x