low consumption Ionic boiler, Clean Energy

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
DC
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by DC » 11/02/13, 22:23

Yes of course Gaston but what I'm not sure I have interpreted correctly is what return% performance. 35 to 70% of what?
I understood it like this: 35 to 70% of the electric energy consumed is converted into heat ie yield is from 35 to 70% so 1Kwh of consumed current does not produce 1 Kwh of heat but 0,35 to 0.7 Kwh ??
Not clear in my mind.
DC
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 12/02/13, 10:41

DC wrote:Yes of course Gaston but what I'm not sure I have interpreted correctly is what return% performance. 35 to 70% of what?
This is not a value of output, but of power expressed as a percentage of the maximum power.

It just means that the boiler does not have to operate in "all or nothing" mode, but that it can also operate at reduced power.

Nothing really exceptional, the only funny part being that it seems that this reduction of power is intrinsic to the method used: according to the explanation, the hotter the water, the less it passes current, so less the boiler consumes and less it produces heat, which results in a regulation of the water temperature.
0 x
DC
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Boiler with ionized water, a bad choice?

by DC » 12/02/13, 15:22

Thank you Gaston, it's clearer as well! :?

My question is:

if 1 kWh consumed is ACTUALLY closer to 1 kWh of heating by the electric boiler with ionized water, how much can the difference in energy cost compared to heating with pellets and fuel oil account for the increase of the tariffs of these three sources of heat energy?

The economy would only concern the purchase of the ionized water boiler compared to that with pellets (2000,00 € min) and perhaps also the installation (simpler?).

I already have a boiler oil not new and not connected to the circuit of the radiators (end of the installation suspended before making a choice of boiler see subject open there is 2 years).

Everything in everything, we must take into account all that I will probably live in this house 15 years max.

Where to start the calculations?

Thank you for your contributions.

DC
0 x
Juliengarrigue
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Juliengarrigue » 14/10/14, 23:51

dedeleco wrote:Siding the scam, yield of 99%, identical to that of a vulgar heating resistance of a few € in your house !!

They should heat with an accelerator synchrotron like CERN tens of billions of € or a little smaller than a few million €, but with electrons spinning and migrating to 300000km / s, much faster!

Energy efficiency
close to 100%!

Galion-Galan ionic boilers deliver 98% of the energy consumed in heat. An exceptional yield, even in extreme temperatures (unlike geothermal
Real energy savings, immediately visible

The patented technology of ionic boilers makes it possible to heat a volume of water 5 times faster than a traditional gas or fuel boiler. With its high-tech electronic control, the energy saving is immediately visible on your bill.

Easy to implement, even on an existing installation

The very small footprint and low weight (from 17 to 25 Kg) enable the Galion-Galan ionic boilers to be put in place quickly, even in a small room or on an existing installation without major modification.

Galion-Galan ionic boilers are the first low-power electric boilers. The principle of ionization is to excite ions using an electric field. Electrons migrate at very high speed (280Km / s) and makes the temperature of the surrounding environment very rapidly increase.

Rossi has a much better performance reaching 40000% instead of 98 %% !!
A PAC may have 300 at 500% !!!

Frightening what we can rip off people !!!

Hello, What is Rossi?
Do you have the exact reference of the product you are talking about?

Thank you,

Julien
0 x
Juliengarrigue
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Juliengarrigue » 14/10/14, 23:51

0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 15/10/14, 00:43

0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 15/10/14, 09:34

The return of the E-Cat : Mrgreen:
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 15/10/14, 14:24

Corroborated by Pierre Langlois ... I was skeptical but settles the doubt ...
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 15/10/14, 14:57

But completely HS in this subject :|
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 16/10/14, 00:58

Gaston wrote:But completely HS in this subject :|

Okay Gaston but do not kill all the subjects for a simple off topic ...
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain