And it turns!

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 30/03/08, 22:34

Cuicui wrote:So Mikhail, if you can't convince by the calculations,

I don't need to convince, the price of oil / gas ... will do it for me.
Eh yes....
0 x
SM
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 30/03/08, 23:37

Yes, well everyone here suspects that if we could make a perpetual motor movement, the oil would not be worth much.

other than that, it would be interesting for the fakers to make a video editing software capable of applying a given function of time dilation. Like that, we calculate the speed function of the mobile (fluid, viscous friction ...) then we apply the expansion, and on the film the thing turns at constant speed.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 31/03/08, 09:54

You're right, Mikhail: it is all a question of faith and prototypes.
The proof: we need to believe in perpetual motion so much that every time we see one of these devices spinning on the Net, we hurry to make a prototype and we realize that it was only an animation or special effects, and that once again we were tricked, with or without multiplication table.
0 x
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 31/03/08, 10:44

Cuicui wrote:You're right, Mikhail: it is all a question of faith and prototypes.
The proof: we need to believe in perpetual motion so much that every time we see one of these devices spinning on the Net, we hurry to make a prototype and we realize that it was only an animation or special effects, and that once again we were tricked, with or without multiplication table.

I keep saying don't believe, you have to understand and verify.
But it is useless. : Cry:
0 x
SM
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by highfly-addict » 31/03/08, 12:27

Mikhail wrote:I keep saying don't believe, you have to understand and verify.
But it is useless. : Cry:

Oh yes ! Understanding makes it easy to realize that perpetual movements and other overunit machines are a scam or at best a fantasy from their builder.

Miracles do not exist and magic thought is for children .... Simple, right? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 31/03/08, 12:29

Understand what? to those who understand math or who want to believe the strongest than them (I know a little math - up to matrix calculation - but for what I will say I am in the second category).

Newton's laws of motion are just instant translations of energy exchanges. Contrary to the conservation of energy by writing the mechanical equations of a machine can only be done by a calculation error, because the equations of movement are equivalent to the conservation of energy.

There is still much stronger: one of the three results of Noether's theorem says that the conservation of energy is equivalent to the uniformity of time. To violate the conservation of energy, the laws of physics should vary over time (note that if you defend such a proposition, you would first have to say what you call time, since its definition is based on the cesium atom).
0 x
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 31/03/08, 12:38

Hydraxon wrote:Understand what?

The operating principle and arithmetic calculations simple.
That's all!!!
0 x
SM
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 31/03/08, 12:55

And you never said to yourself that if the pressure is different according to the depth, the springs will not have enough energy to allow decompression at the bottom of the pool (in marine sweater) knowing that their energy comes from a same volume compression performed at shallow depth?

As I said, if in a few simple mechanisms you have a perpetual motor motion by applying Newton's laws, there is not even need to search to know that there is an error.

You should really put these remarks on Newton’s equivalence / energy conservation equivalent in your bedroom.
0 x
marcel
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marcel » 31/03/08, 13:09

Damn, I let myself get on board. My purpose was simply to point out, regarding the initial link of the wire, that the video showed an inverted top (with magnetic levitation) and that nothing on this video could tell us that it had started alone. That's all.

And then here is that Mikhail comes to pollute the thread by bringing it back with his calculation of perpetuum for which I have already explained the flaw and that the interested party refuses to listen. I'm not the one with autism!

Too bad, here I thought we were talking about fairfields ... A funny montage that I will produce with my students, since I have in the school ad hoc magnets.
0 x
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 31/03/08, 13:12

Hydraxon wrote:And you never said to yourself that if the pressure is different according to the depth, the springs will not have enough energy to allow decompression at the bottom of the pool (in marine sweater) knowing that their energy comes from a same volume compression performed at shallow depth?

If you would have read carefully what I write, you would not have written what you have just written.

PS When you could no longer pay for oil, you would start to think!
Finally, fear-being?
0 x
SM